Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst sherbet kerrigan black Lulu Joachim krystal Disney cynder liam sound Ovauzhar Lumina moon snape dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+11
Potion Koller
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
WalnutSelwynn
Cynder Dustypaws
Ash
Phoenix Flame
CrouchJunior
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Tempest Black
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:25 am

There is a room, hidden in the deepest corridors of the dungeons, where only Death Eaters are allowed entry. Originally, it was a study room for the descendants of Salazar only - a sort of private retreat. When Lord Voldemort found this room, he expanded upon the idea, adding extra security and features that would better allow Death Eaters to serve him. To gain entry, a Death Eater must first tap a rhythmic pattern on a bare stretch of wall, then give the password. The Death Eater will enter the passage that opens. He or she must then close the wall behind them and walk down the passageway, which is imbued with a barrier that allows only those bearing a Dark Mark through (like HBP). Finally, a Parseltongue password (rarely, if ever changed) is required.
The room itself is well-lit, despite being in the depths of the Black Lake. Silvery-green iridescent hangings and curtains line the walls. Plush emerald-green and silver sofas and armchairs can be found in the room. Direct lines of communication to the Dark Lord are possible. There is also access to books (like a Room of Requirement) which is why Death Eaters tend to favor this room over the Common Room. The room is both Unplottable and has around-the-clock Muffliato cast on it, so Death Eaters can speak freely to each other while plotting and doing other such activities. The room cannot provide food, so the Death Eaters cannot remain here for extended lengths of time.

(For those of you who are purists: Dumbledore never assumed he knew all the secrets of Hogwarts castle. As there is a Chamber of Secrets, it is only natural to assume that Salazar Slytherin would have hidden other rooms and secrets within Hogwarts. Because of extremely high security, it is natural that it would never have been discovered, except by those who already know where it is ;D )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

we have a lounge! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

ooc- ha! first use!! thanks Tempy!!!!!

ic- Amy tapped the bare stretch of wall and whispered the password in a range no human could hear but the spell could. The wall slid back and to the side and she stepped through the newly created passage and shut the wall behind her with a resounding thud. She walked slowly through the passage to the second barrier passing easily through it with her dark mark..after all she had been the second to ever receive one. She then hissed the parsletongue password and entered the lounge. Amy fell onto one of the couch's her eyes closing, she hadn't slept in so long.. her eyes were looking sunken and glowed brightly, she hadn't fed either.. the nightmares were messing her up so bad.. nothing seemed like reality anymore. She subconsciously touched her abdomen and wondered if it was even possible for a vampire to have children...
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

OOC fun fact....Liria can't hear what people are saying down here Wink...she can tell who's down here though..but the voices are muffled..
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm

ooc Amy is taking no chances.. just the possibility that you could hear it is enough to keep her quiet.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Amy's eyes began to close and she could feel herself drifting off, and then that all to familiar suffocating aura pulsed beneath her eye lids. She sat up quickly and shook her head not wanting to see those visions again.. they were too horrible for anyone to see once, let alone every time she closed her eyes. She stood and looked around wondering what she should do to stay awake. She left the lounge again, it was too quiet there and she did not want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 am

"I know love..and I really don't blame you.. although it might be useful to figure out how he does that first..." she tapped the wall and watched as the wall slid back.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:24 am

-takes a deep breath, trying to calm myself to hear Amy's news- Alright, so what is it you wanted to talk about?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 am

She gestured to one of the couches "I think we should sit down..okay?" she looked completely excited again and now that they were in a place she hoped they wouldn't be over heard, it took a lot of effort not to just blurt it out.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 am

-Now completely curious, sits down- Ok, what is it, sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 am

OOC You guys are fine! Liria isn't going to be hearing anything!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 am

She smiled and sat on his lap cuddling close to him "just listen for a moment" she knew he would be able to hear the steady little beating within her. It had grown stronger when she fed, it fluttered a little definitely faster than her very slowly beating heart.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:43 am

-listens very closely, can hear three heart beats in the ro... THREE?! I listen for the direction of the sound of the third heartbeat, it wasn't around the room. It was very close to me. I hear Amy's heart beat and another one... coming from her as well.... no way....-

-Eyes widen, widest they've ever been, jaw drops- You mean?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

She beamed now and nodded touching her abdomen "there's a little one growing inside me.. I didn't even know it was possible.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 am

-Completely surprised but deep down quite nervous. Me, a father?! What if I"m as bad a father as my own? But this is a happy moment, I must show so- That's... that's fantastic! I can't believe it!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 am

"neither could I!" she giggled a little, it was a bright and bubbly sound that she only had around him "I was hunting and so confused when I began to hear it" she stared into his eyes now "is this okay? I mean.. I honestly had no idea there was even a chance of this happening.. but I'm completely ecstatic that it did."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am

-I try extremely hard to bury my nervousness with happiness- Of course! What could be wrong with this? This is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 am

"I had to ask.. I just want to make sure you're feeling the same way as I am."She smiled and kissed him passionately
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 am

-kisses back with equal passion, still hiding my fear to myself-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 am

She pulled away a little and looked at him touching his face lightly.."okay.. tell me what's on your mind.. I can tell something is bothering you.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 am

-Lie, smiles- What? Nothing, this is just all new to me is all, I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:40 am

She looked skeptical, normally she would let it slide and not press but right now she really wanted to know what he was thinking "please Love..you should know you can tell me anything.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 am

-Sighs- It's nothing really... I just fear a repeat in history... my father was terrible, what gives me any hope? Hell, I'll probably turn out worse!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 am

She shook her head and kissed him softly "Love, you are nothing like your father at all.. there is absolutely no reason you should compare yourself to him ever. You are the most brilliant, loyal, powerful, and just all around amazing guy I have ever met. You're an incredible teacher, you're protective of the ones you care for and I have never been happier than when I'm with you.. you will be an amazing father to this child..don't ever doubt that."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Junior   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 am

-Smiles brightly, all doubts and fears gone- I can always count on you can't I?Thank you sweetie! As you will be a perfect mother! You're the most talented, supportive, loving, and beautiful women a man could ever hope for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next