Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu moon dustypaws Joachim liam Ovauzhar sherbet krystal cynder Amythyst Disney sound black snape Lumina kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

The Islands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Islands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:14 pm

"I'm working on that. I've already been freed so I have a bit more mobility than the average Djin."

"So far I have an ally..." He paused as he rephrased his words, "friend who I believe would be a great help to us. So I need only track the rest down, gather you all together and then together we can gain absolute freedom!" The elderly djin could savor the very words as they left his mouth. To finally feel completely free and better yet, to free his own kind at long last. It might even make up for some of the terrible wishes he'd been forced to grant, the wishes he wished to save his brethren from having to grant.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Shara's face became lit with hope as she relished the idea of final being able to go where she wanted, see what all was out there, meet all kinds of beings!
"In regards to wishes it's actually strange." She commented "Terrane has wishes for nothing."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:08 pm

"I believe that stems more from her lack of desires and emotions than very much else." He took one more sip of his glass, "Quite a strange one she is..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:19 pm

"Lack of desires and emotions..." Shara whispered "I wonder how such a thing is possible. In such a beautious place like this there is none? But she has a soul, I can feel it! And emotions stem from that...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:24 pm

He corrected himself, "Oh don't mistake my observations for doubts. Anything with a pulse can feel and I've found I've been helping to open her up. It's like making a stone monument, you just need to be patient..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Shara regained her light smile, brushing blue hair behind her ears. "That's kind of you...though I feel, from the time I've been here, that there may be a terrible spell involved."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Luxia grimaced, hating when magic was misused, "what kind of spell?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:31 pm

"A barrier spell..." Shara whispered. "Something powerful erected to keep the Entia in...but others out. But I feel it may have caused something else awful in the process!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 am

Luxia groaned as he removed his spectacles to clean them. "When will mortals learn that magic almost always has some kind of cost? And I hope whatever this cost was is fixable."

"Whatever do you believe it could be?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:41 am

She stayed silent for a moment before responding, glancing up at the ceiling of her lamp as if looking outside of it. "...the loss of their ability to experience emotions. I feel a part of Terrane's soul is missing. Have you not sensed this too?" Shara inquired
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:46 am

"I had, but I had assumed it was merely her personality. However the others of this realm seem to indicate a pattern..." He considered her words carefully, "Know you how this spell came to be?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Shara shook her head, almost fearfully.
"No. Every time I look further into the origin of this magic it gets deeper, darker, and more sinister." She almost whispered the last word
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:24 am

He stroked his gray moustache, "How puzzling."

"No matter how dark it goes, I cannot condone magic to be so hideously mishandled." He had seen first hand the sort of ruin that wrought. Families destroyed, villages in flames, kingdoms reduced to slavery, and oppression to crush any good soul against it.

In all his eons of existing, the horrors of abused magic were a thought that kept the elderly Djinn up at night and shook him to his very soul if he had such a thing. 

"Please," He looked into her eyes with desperation, "You must tell me all you can about this."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:38 am

Shara met the desperation and pleading glimmer in her fellow djin's eyes. With a deep breath she drew back, recalling all she could in the time she had arrived here and met Terrane.

"Terrane, while insightful, is not very knowledgable on the workings of her races upper class. They have an emperor you know, and four nobles that serve beneath him. I asked if I could speak to him and Terrane simply told me that he "doesn't associate with beings of earths outside of Lemures" clearly meaning I was excluded."

Shara stood and paced about the room, running fingers through her turquoise hair. Her eyes fell on Luxia.
"I asked around, and they all gave me similar...no...exact same answers to Terrane's. It sounded cordinated. Almost as if the emperor himself had made it that way." Shara paused, eyes briefly widening. "But why? A set response. Is he hiding something? Hiding it from outsiders is one thing; but the Entia themselves seem ignorant to any suspicious actions he might be taking. It is definitely strange to hide from your own people..."

"I almost forgot." She quipped His name is Fafnir."

She sat back down after circling the room several times.
"It's a big assumption, a great leap in theory. But...I am almost certain their emperor is responsible for this magic. But the question is why do such a thing to your people? What reason could such a, from what I've heard, strong and wise leader have for doing such a thing?"

She sat back, a glint of hopelessness crossing her face. She stared down at open palms. "From all possible angles it seems impossible we could ever know. Without it costing our very souls."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   The Islands - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:53 pm

OOC Sorry! >.< Thought I responded to this!

IC

"Power will make men do many drastic things, control even more so." He noted grimly. Whatever this is, I do intend to find out. I'd like to think our magic is quite adequate." In truth, Luxia along with most Djinn could reshape the planet into their likeness with the magnitude of their powers but Luxia was not so arrogant a being.

He had learned his lesson many years ago...

"Terrane has been quite kind to me, in her way not to mention she's brought me before another Djinn to help me free us. For this, the least I can do is free her..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:49 am

Shara suddenly became gravely worried as she gripped his hands tightly.
"Luxia, the powers their leader possess are nearly godlike! And the magical forces surrounding him even more so! I understand you fell indebted to Terrane but...are you really willing to sacrifice your existence for the sake of a people you barely know?"!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:23 am

"I'm..." He swallowed and explained sorrowfully, "making up for a past transgression. I hope to do some good by the time my existence expires..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:31 am

Shara felt the resolve and determination in his words. Despite wanting desperately to convince him otherwise. "Your really different from most djin...that's so, refreshing to see." She smiled lightly at him
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 am

The corners of his mouth rose and he adjusted his spectacles once again, "That's quite kind of you to say. So what do you think, Shara?" He extended his hand, "Shall we free our race the right way?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:41 am

She partially laughed as she took his hand, standing up.
"Yes we shall..." They both exited her bottle together
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:42 am

"Terrane, our business is concluded!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:43 am

Terrane came back into the large room, looking very faintly curious.
"What did you discuss with her?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 am

"Much. My mission, this land, each other. Here, this will make explaining much easier..." He placed his hand on Terrane's forehead and a flash of memories surged into her head.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:55 am

Terrane leapt back, in...shock. In an instant a "feeling" went through her. Shar, intense, jolting. She grasped her chest. "That...what was that? What did I just, feel?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 am

"Memory transference. I merely inserted the knowledge in my mind into yours..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Islands
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next