Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu snape liam black krystal Ovauzhar moon dustypaws Lumina kerrigan cynder Joachim sherbet Amythyst sound Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Polestar City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

Ovauzhar - Polestar City Empty
PostSubject: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Ovauzhar - Polestar City Outrag11

Polestar City is a man-made city that exists in the middle of Atlus. It is known for its technological advances that separates it from other cities. Although it has only been around for 9 years, the city is thriving from overpopulation, capitalism, as well as government funds. Most of the population consists of rich individuals,  but there is a mixed bag of middle class & lower class residents as well. Their main exports are machine parts, automobiles, and clothing.

The political standpoint of this city is quite simple; a mayor rules it with a few advisors at his side. The current mayor tries to focus on the financial success of his town as well as the safety of it. Only the most skillful and well trained police officers work here. As of late, the police force has had to be dispatched more due to the number of gangs rising & crimes, as well as the threat of Stands.

A Stand is a supernatural power that is a part of a person. Stands protect & empower their users. They're are many types, and each have their own strengths and weaknesses. Only Stand users can see them, but the people of the city have been educated about Stands, which had caused a panic & an uproar in Polestar City. Stand users are being hunted down so the "threat" will be gone, and people can live there peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:27 pm

"There he is! After him!" police officer #2 yelled. The police were giving chase to Jonty, who stole some food as well as a pair of shoes. Adrenaline was coursing through him, as he ran.He looked back behind him to see the hoard of "pigs".

"I think I'm going to get away with it!" he thought. When he returned his attention in front of him, he noticed that he ran into a dead end. "Uh..." Jonty drawled. He hesitated turning around. a group of laughter came from behind him. He decided to bite the bullet and faced the cops.
"Thought that you could get away with it, huh?" police officer #1 grinned. They were getting ready to pummel Jonty. Jonty only had a few seconds to come up with an escape plan. His eyes bounced around, finding some sort of footing. However, it was a no-go.

"Looks like I'll have to use her..." Jonty mumbled.

"...Her?" the cops looked around, then laughed some more. with a serious face, Jonty got in his battle pose, and called out the Stand's name.

"ENAMEL!" Jonty felt her presence behind him.Although the police couldn't see her, he knew that she was there.

"Kid, are you on drugs?" police officer #2 asked.

"There's no girl here!" police officer #3 said.

"Hey, maybe we can charge him with that as well?" police officer #1 joked.As they laughed at the pathetic attempt of a joke, Jonty got a laugh in himself. "Huh? Why're you laughing?"

"I think there miiight be something wrong with your shoes, officers!" Jonty grinned. The officers looked down at their feet to see that they're stuck to the pavement, courtesy of ENAMEL's metal. They became furious, as Jonty used ENAMEL to make platforms up to the nearby roof.

"He's a damn Stand user!" police officer #3 yelled. The officer looked down trying to pull his legs out of the metal, but as soon as he looked back up, Jonty was long gone.

"I knew I was going to get away with it!" Jonty cheered. He ran to a hiding spot, where he pulled out all of his stolen goods. "Man, I'm good!" Jonty saw ENAMEL's unappreciative face and sighed, "You're good too, ENAMEL. I mean, if it wasn't for you, I would've been screwed!" ENAMEL then smiled, happy to have her actions appreciated. She stayed with him as he ate his food and put on his new kicks.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:56 am

In a realm ruled by barbarism and strength, one with a naturally frail constitution and little aptitude for combat had serious disadvantages to overcome. What kept Polidus away from the drudgery of farm worker was his razor sharp intelligence, rare political acumen and connection with the Watcher of the Well.

He found it refreshing to be given assignments that took him outside Diarmid, however menial. Wearing a large red cloak that was so large it appeared to be wearing him instead, he made his way through Polestar City with an entourage of soldier's by his side. 

He made his way through the streets, placing up poster's made from crude paper. On it was an ink image of the recently renegaded General Ovauzhar the Reaper. A cash reward of 10,000 gold pieces was promised to whomever killed him....

He felt for the general, feeling his veteran status should've meant more, but who was he to question the will of his Emperor?
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:11 am

As Jonty finished the last of his food, he heard the group from Diarmid marching near where he was. His curiosity was peaked, so he looked out of the alley way to see them.

"I wonder what they're here for?" Jonty thought. He kept a close eye on them.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:15 am

"Bishop Polidus, stay behind us. Trash is near..." One of the soldier's told the meek high priest as two of them went to grab the onlooker. 

Polidus didn't need to be told twice, as he watched the powerful men pursue Jonty.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:23 am

Jonty was startled. He thought that he was in good hiding, but his judgement was wrong. Although he didn't like getting caught, he felt like staying. He didn't have an immediate fear of these guys, plus he believed that he'd get to know what's up if he got caught.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:27 am

They grabbed the boy and threw him to his knees before the bishop. Their blades were placed on his neck, "Shall we decapitate this honorless swine, my lord?" 

Polidus raised his weak hand, "Stay your blade. We're not in Diarmid anymore, Ajolta. We're on the soil of other rulers and must accommodate their rules." He told him calmly as his gaze turned to Jonty. "Please rise and forgive my brigade. I fear they are ill equipped for civility...." His manners were respectful and dignified, in stark contrast to the preconceptions of blood hungry savages most were used to.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:31 am

Jonty had a slow reaction. He got up after a few seconds and rubbed the front of his neck. "It's okay! Depending on what you guys are doing, it might have not been too good to have a witness!" Jonty reassured and joked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:33 am

He laughed lightly, as though afraid to offend him if he didn't, "Oh a good one sir..."

"I am Bishop Polidus, I serve the Emperors and have instructions to spread word of a possible danger to all the realms." He spoke of his task like a holy mission he was honored to serve.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:47 am

He was a bit intrigued by Polidus' statement. Normally Polestar City's government doesn't get involved in other nation's problems; which was for a 'safety' reason.

"You've come here for help, huh..." Jonty began as he crossed his arms. "Y'know, not a lot of people here like getting involved with other country's dilemmas. You might not be getting much help."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:52 am

He stammered slightly as his fingers twitched. "M..maybe not. But my lords were quite clear to spread word to all realms and I am nothing if not through in my work..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 am

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! I even respect ya for it! Besides, you weren't told about it beforehand!" Jonty said. He then pressed on to get more information out of him.

"So what's the deal, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:22 pm

"This man we seek is General Ovauzhar." He gestured to the poster, "formerly he was a war hero of Diarmid and the youngest general in our history. However a few months back, his ambitions went to his head and he attempted to seize the throne..."

"He was defeated and cast out, but he may yet pose a threat to the realms of left unchecked..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Jonty moved closer to the poster to get a good look at the fallen general. His eyes glanced down to where the reward was stated, and his eyes lit up.

"10,000 gold pieces!?" he blurted. He was then imagining what he could do with that reward money, such as gamble it to get more, or maybe have ENAMEL make duplicates that're crafted to the last detail and live his life like the rich people in Polestar City.

"The other residents of Polestar City might not be interested in your cause, but I sure am!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:13 pm

"Splendid! Then my task was not wasted!" He smiled relieved until a thought entered his mind, "oh just one more thing! Be very careful. He is a very dangerous and lethal warrior who's slaughtered hundreds. He is not to be taken lightly..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm

"Got it!" Jonty affirmed. He continued to drool over the idea of the reward, completely in his own dream world.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Quite the idealist, but better we use foreigners than our own warriors....

"I wish you the best of luck in your search! If you'll pardon me, i am not too familiar with this village. Know you any places my company and I may rest the night?" He implored politely.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 pm

"There are plenty of hotels around here that you can stay at, but the're quite expensive. If you're looking for a more reasonably-priced hotel, try down in the industrial district." Jonty suggested. He then pointed South of their current location.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Ajolta bared his blade again, "are you assuming we're poor?!" He bared his teeth like an animal whose tail was stepped on. But a raises hand from Polidus held him back.

"Forgive them, sons of Diarmid are very proud and sensitive to insult, perceived or real..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 pm

"...I didn't mean to be offensive though..." he mumbled. He then sighed, "It's okay. Just don't threaten me again, and we'll be good."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

"On my honor they will not." Polidus promised, "thank you very much for your assistance..."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"Welcome..." Jonty murmured. He put his arms begins his head and began to wander off.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ovauzhar   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:49 am

Ovauzhar had to admit, he'd been to many places over the years as a general but this place...

It made Diarmid look like a bunch of men and women in mud huts by compare. He'd never seen technology of this caliber before. 

'So this was what people with enough resources for comfort could do. I wonder if I could incorporate any of this into Diarmid when I'm emperor.'

He began to think on the possibilities, passing through the crowds. Before he could linger on these thoughts for long, he'd probably need to find clothing that blended in better. His tattered brown cloak stuck out like a salamander in a dragon's den...
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:59 am

Jonty awoke from his long-awaited nap. He rubbed his back as he sighed,

"Man, I need to get a futon...! This concrete just isn't treating my back so well anymore." His eyes wandered over to the hole in the wall of  the abandoned office building. He walked over to it, and took a closer look around. A few kids dressed in rags played with their worn out soccer ball, laughing and enjoying life. As his eyes went to his left, he saw a man who looked like he could fit in with the poverty, but he aura was a bit more... Menacing.

"Hmm, that guy looks a bit familiar..." He whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:01 am

As he passed by what could only be described as a slum, he noticed a poster of himself on the wall. 

'Looks like Sadinoel didn't waste any time...' He thought with disdain as he put his palm under the poster and set it ablaze with his magic. Knowledge of his existence was the last thing he needed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City Empty

Back to top Go down

Polestar City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next