Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney liam black Joachim Amythyst sound Ovauzhar sherbet Lulu krystal Lumina kerrigan dustypaws cynder moon snape
Affiliates
free forum

Polestar City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 am

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly at what the stranger did. Right in front of his eyes, this man summoned fire out of nowhere!

"Coud he be another Stand user...? He stumbled over to the right side of the hole, putting his back against the wall. He wanted to keep an eye on this guy, but he didn't want to be spotted.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ovauzhar   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:09 am

The general however was not easily deceived...

"If you seek to hunt me, I assure you that you're sorely out of your depth." He spoke matter-of-factually as turned toward where he was. 

"Leave me be, or there will not be enough of you to fill my pocket..." Flames grew from his left palm and his right reached up for his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:18 am

Jonty was startled. He began to sweat as his mind raced,

"Oh shit...! How should I approach this guy? He could be a powerful Stand user!" He sent ENAMEL out to inspect him, as well as to clarify if he could see her. As ENAMEL did this, Jonty tried to stall.

"Hunt you? Why would I do something like that? You don't strike me as the 'wanted poster' type!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 am

"Boy, do not test my patience..." The former general told him with a deadpan expression. "Your deceptions are as transparent as blue magma." 

He drew his curved handled sword, letting all of it's weight hit the ground. The various cuts and scratches on the blade told the world it was well used, and it's alive user told the world who came out ahead in its uses...
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:35 am

With the help of ENAMEL, Jonty saw what he did and groaned at his threat. ENAMEL came back to him, and he peeped his head out from the hole. Jonty pouted,

"Y'now, we could have been cool, but with that lame threat of yours, I don't think I'd like to be seen with you. It would throw off my reputation!" ENAMEL was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 am

Ovauzhar decided this boy wasn't worth his time, so he resheathed his blade and turned back onto his previous path, unaware of what was behind him...
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:43 am

"...Wow, that was easy!" Jonty said. He slid down the wall to land on his butt, grinning along the way. ENAMEL was unimpressed by his bland performance.

"I might want to get some other people to keep an eye on him. Just to make sure where he is." Jonty began to think long and hard about who could help him out in such a way. The sounds of the children kicking the ball around with joy started anew.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 am

Although the boy was probably no threat, the sooner he got out of view the better...

He ducked behind one of the buildings, waiting and listening to hear if anyone was following him.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:58 am

"I can still feel him nearby..." He tried to send ENAMEL after him, but the range got in the way. "Looks like I'll have to play the waiting game with this dude. Hopefully something will drag him back over here, so I can launch a surprise attack."

(OOC: Hey, I'm gonna go to bed. We'll continue this later,  okay? Nighty night!)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:00 am

OOC Night! Very Happy

IC

He heard nothing.

He was probably getting too paranoid from his new surroundings for his own good. He needed to relax if he was to not cause anymore scenes.

He walked out, trying to find someone he could buy clothes from...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:45 am

She walks around the new city, intrigued by how different it is.  Different than anything she's seen in her 200 years of living.  She needs to know more of this realm and it's strengths and weaknesses.  She reads the minds and memories of nearby people with ease, not really finding anything remotely interesting or useful.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus and Ajolta   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:50 am

Ajolta lead the high priest through the streets of Polestar city. Although Polidus wore what was considered a very regal robe for Diarmid, the pair looked like a couple of savages that had found civilization. 

While Polidus still marveled at the glorious sights, Ajolta could only see a city full of weaklings. He bet himself if Diarmid ever wanted to conquer this place, just sending himself in would be overkill.

Of course, by order of his priest, he was not to fight unless necessary...
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:54 am

Jonty was blinded by the morning light pouring into the gaping hole that was in the wall. He felt groggy as he arose from the concrete floor.
"Man," he began, "I need to learn not to drink so much..." He say still for a few minutes as he tried to adjust to his new problem of the day.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am

As Bara reads through the minds of passerby, one catches her attention.  It's groggy, hungover.  But there's something about this mind that's catching her attention.  She walks towards where Jonty lays.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus and Ajolta   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 am

Ajolta scoffed as he saw the drunken man,
'An army of children would be threatening compared to these gluttons...' In the empire he served, you fought and bled for everything you had and to see a group of people who had never known want or struggle or strength a day in their lives was sickening. "You don't really expect someone here can kill the exiled one? Why doesn't the emperor just send me and be done with it?"

Polidus shook his head, "Image, Ajolta, image. Everything in politics boils down to image. If we kill our own than the world will think we haven't evolved a day from our more barbarous. By using channels used by the rest of the realms, we appear more civilized and therefore greater trusted."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:07 am

Jonty's senses weren't as great as they usually were, but he still knew that Ajolta and Polidus were nearby. He let out a groan,
"Oh great, and now I'll have to deal with them again? This blows! What else can go wrong today!?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 am

As the pair were walking, the ever explosive Ajolta walked straight into Jonty, "You," He growled ferally as he got up from the floor and went for his weapon, "I'll teach you to get in my path!"  

Polidus helped his hands up to stop him. "Ajolta! Stand down!" He ordered.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:11 am

She stops once she notices Polidus and Ajolta's presences. She stays in the shadows, eavesdropping on whatever will go down.
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:14 am

Jonty sighed, "Look man, I know you're some gruff dude who always wants to start fights with me, but right now isn't the time. I've got no patience for that shit right now." He tried to summon ENAMEL, but the alcohol had its toll on her as well.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:17 am

"Well get the patience!" He made his way to lunge at him, but then he froze in midair.

Polidus had his hand raised toward Ajolta, stepping toward him with authority. "Ajolta, are you completely incapable of listening or thinking? I'm inclined to believe both at this point. Another outburst I don't authorize and the emperor will hear of your disgrace and you'll die with your mouth closed by my hand." Polidus threatened as he released his unstable bodyguard from his grip as he turned his attention to Jonty.

"Deepest apologies. I fear my bodyguard is a bit... impulsive."
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:21 am

"Yeah, I'm starting to notice that. It's quite the trend with him." Jonty placed his hands in his pockets, and asked,

"So, have you had any luck in finding your 'hero' yet?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 am

"Rest assured, I'll use his bones as furniture if he disobeys me again..." Polidus looked back at his bodyguard who looked like a punished dog.

"On that note I haven't, and it's actually the reason I am here. To inquire the same." 

OOC off to bed, night!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:28 am

She smirks, imagining what it would be like if Ovauzhar actually agreed to her offer.  How lovely it would be to squash Polidus like a bug...
Back to top Go down
Kurotard
Admin
Kurotard

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:30 am

OOC: Good night!

IC:
Jonty shrugged his shoulders.

"I told ya before, not too many people around here like helping out other nations. If you think about it,  they're kinda xenophobic."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 am

"I understand, but there are certain new factors that would make his continued existence... problematic." He knew Ovauzhar's extensive knowledge of the Diarmidian military would prove disastrous if the likes of Bara got ahold of him.

"I assure you these check ups are little more than to stress the urgency and by no means an underestimation of your considerable ability.." He praised with a politician's smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polestar City   Ovauzhar - Polestar City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Polestar City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next