Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Joachim liam dustypaws black krystal cynder sound snape Ovauzhar Amythyst sherbet kerrigan Lumina moon Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Orochimaru vs Medusa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:06 am

Medusa laughs, bringing her blade upward right when the snake reaches her, stabbing the snake right through it's head.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 am

The king of serpents fell to the ground, that shook the entire arena. 

Manda glared at his master, "Damn... you... Orochimaru. You made me careless. Once I fix this hole in my mouth, I'm going to eat it..." The beasts threatened before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Orochimaru looked amazed and a little worried that she had bested Manda, his most powerful summon. 

His options were running low. He had used up most of his chakra already. His last resort... was his true form. 

"Thi..this isn't possible! I am the one who will unlock the secrets of nature! I am the immortal orochimaru!! I will have everything!!!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 am

"You haven't proved yourself capable of that so far... Why don't I put you out of your misery? Vector plate!" Medusa uses her plate to shoot towards Orochimaru and stab him with her blade.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:17 am

Then Orochimaru opened his mouth and a mass shot out of his mouth faster than the eye could perceive.

Orochimaru's body fell limp, like a discarded jacket. Behind Medusa stood a gigantic white snake. Not as large as Manda, but large enough to be called enormous, it's body seemed to be made of smaller white snakes. The head looked like a hideous mask of Orochimaru's face.

"I never imagined I'd have to use my true form here..." The snakes that made up his body started to uncoil and shot toward Medusa. "NOW DIE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:19 am

"That's what you get for underestimating me..." Medusa laughs, moving to the side and chopping off his head with her blade.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:22 am

The snake's head slides down to the ground, but laughs only once more, "You think I'm that easy to kill?" The snakes on the neck of Orochimaru shot at Medusa again.

"My blood has a paralyzing agent in it. When exposed to the air, it will stop any opponent who breathes it in. I may die but so will you..." 

And that was Orochimaru's final word....
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 am

"Vector plate!" Medusa shoots herself away from him right after he says his words.  Then she grins.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHAT A SPECTACLE! WE HAVE OUR WINNER! MEDUSA GORGON!!!

But can she defeat one of the sons of Satan, Amaimon? Tune in next time to find out!

OOC Medusa wins, 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru vs Medusa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Anime Deadliest Warrior-
Jump to: