Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape Joachim krystal Lumina moon black cynder sherbet Ovauzhar dustypaws sound Lulu Amythyst Disney liam kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Orochimaru vs Medusa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Orochimaru vs Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Allow me to introduce our contestants! 

Hailing from the Hidden Leaf Village, one of the legendary sannin and founder of the Hidden Sound Village, OROCHIMARU!!!

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER! THE WITCH WHO FREED THE KISHIN ASURA, MEDUSA GORGON!
(For reference: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru
http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Medusa_Gorgon) 

The tall pasty white man stepped into the ring. His beige robes hung down on him, with a purple rope acting as a belt. His long black hair reached his waist and his piercing golden eyes looked at his opponent, and a bemused expression crossed his face as he licked his lips and chuckled to himself, "You could be a very interesting test subject..."

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Medusa steps into the ring, an amused smirk on her face by his words, her piercing, yellow snake eyes staring him down.  "You sound like a certain scientist I know... And not even he could beat me."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 pm

"So smug, but for how long?" his expression didn't waver, his voice barely broke above a whisper, but great excitement built inside of him as he raised one of his arms. "Hidden Shadow Snake Hands..." And then in an instant, four long brown serpents expelled from his sleeves toward Medusa with their fangs ready to pierce her.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

"Vector storm!" Medusa's snakes, taking the shapes of black arrows, burst out of her back, cutting through all of Orochimaru's snakes.  "You'll have to do better than that..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 pm

What remained of the serpents returned to his sleeve but this didn't worry rogue ninja. "It seems my legacy has inspired others outside the shinobi world..." He jested sarcastically as he threw a shuriken at her and then clapped his hands together, suddenly turning one shuriken into hundred that all sailed at her.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

OOC ....................................  What's a shuriken?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Ninja throwing star Smile 
Orochimaru vs Medusa 320px-Multiple_Phantom_Shuriken_1
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 pm

"Well this is cute." Medusa says arrogantly, smirking.  "Vector plate!" A few bold, black arrows form in the air, sending Medusa flying in their direction, dodging the stars.  She goes quickly behind Orochimaru, attempting to kick him hard in the back.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 pm

She's fast. I underestimated her. But no matter. 

He spun around quickly, performing a combination of hands signs, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" He opened his mouth and an enormous blazing ball of flames shot toward Medusa.

But the sannin wasn't finished. While Medusa's view of him was obscured, he quickly performed a body replacement jutsu that allowed him to turn a mass of his shurikens into a convincing image of him while the real him stayed out of sight.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Medusa is thrown back, caught off guard.  He's more powerful than he seems... I'll need to be careful. "Vector storm!" Her snakes come out of her back again, letting her attack the illusions of him all at once and eliminate them.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 pm

The image of him fell back in a puff of smoke back into the discarded shurikens. 

Meanwhile the real attacker had managed to slip behind with his serpentine like movements, and opened his mouth toward the sky. A brown serpent slide out from his throat, and from that snake's mouth, an entire sword shot out and the snake retreated back into him. He lunged the caught blade toward Medusa, intending for a fatal stab wound.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 pm

"Vector blade!" A long, think, black, arrow-like sword appears in her hand, colliding with Orochimaru's blade.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:15 pm

He tried to break the blade lock toward her, "I haven't had to try this hard in a while. Not since my cursed sensai..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

"I warned you that I'm difficult to beat..." Medusa grins, despite the struggle to keep her composure as she keeps him pushed from her.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:22 pm

"But you forget who I am. I am the immortal Orochimaru! I am invincible!" he declares with no shortage of megalomania. He opens his mouth once again and his tongue transformed into a deadly viper that shot toward Medusa's neck.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm

OOC *bows down at the amazing rp that is happening* You guys are so amazing at this. Especially you, Raven. Like, holy shit. You make a spot on Medusa.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:12 pm

OOC Oh my god, Death, you don't know how happy you just made me! Very Happy 

IC "And I'm a powerful witch... Vector plate!" This time, it appears right under Orochimaru, sending him flying back before his viper can hit her.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:19 pm

OOC you're welcome :3
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Orochimaru   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:27 pm

"Wha!" He looked down in just enough time to see the plate as he spiraled backwards.

After he hit a wall, he collected his thoughts. 

So it seems those plates can be put anywhere she wishes, and she's not the only one who can utilize them. What a troublesome but ingenious technique. 

As Medusa was clearly the faster of the two, it would be ill advised to face her in a standard fight and she could effectively evade all his jutsu! But... there was one option he could still try...

He bit his thumb, making it bleed. He then slammed it to the ground, "SUMMONING JUTSU!!!" 

Black markings formed on the ground and then a giant cloud of smoke erupted from it. 

When the smoke cleared, Orochimaru was standing on the top of a giant purple snake.

"Well Orochimaru, I'd better get my sacrifices this time." The snake warned him, "You know I hate being summoned."

"Get rid of this troublesome witch for me Manda and I promise you I will..." Orochimaru promised him.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 am

"Are you playing your last card already? That's a shame..." Still, it's a powerful move... I need to think of something fast. 
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:42 am

"Oh believe me, this is far from my last card. But Manda will be sufficient to destroying you..." 

This enraged the prideful serpent, as Orochimaru had expected. "Who do you think you're talking about, you little bug?! After I've killed this witch, you're next for that!" At neck breaking speed the king of the snakes jetted forward with it's gargantuan mouth revealing his fangs.

Orochimaru laughed maniacally, "I wonder which is faster! Your vector plates or Manda!!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 am

Medusa grips her blade tighter, "Vector Plate!" Many vector plates pop up at once, leading her to dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:51 am

The snake kept following her wherever she went. When it seemed like he gained enough ground, Manda shot upwards with his massive tail to swat her toward a wall.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:54 am

Medusa is flung from the blow of the serpents tail, hitting the wall with great force.  But she doesn't give up that easily.  She looks up at the beast, then at Orochimaru, smirking, "It's a shame you have to have someone fight your battles for you... It makes you look quite weak!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:59 am

"A truly powerful person knows how to utilize their subordinates..." Orochimaru hissed at her. 

Manda clearly agreed with Medusa, but wouldn't voice it. Orochimaru was the only human that ever defeated him and however begrudgingly he was bound by his orders. 

"Manda, finish her please..." Orochimaru ordered and the snake opened his mouth and went to swallow her whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru vs Medusa   Orochimaru vs Medusa Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru vs Medusa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Anime Deadliest Warrior-
Jump to: