Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim moon sound Lumina krystal cynder kerrigan sherbet dustypaws Disney Amythyst Lulu black Ovauzhar liam snape
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 am

She leaned back slightly contemplating a lie, but decided the truth would be suitable " Honestly I'm not sure. I just ended up here as I usually do a few times a year."

She shrugged a little and changed the subject back to his answer " ahh Hogwarts.. I haven't actually been up to the castle since my school days.. are they still having trouble keeping a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 am

If there was one thing Cochran knew well, it was tactful evasions. His success rate was built upon stirring conversations this way or that way. But he let it go for right now, but it did pique his curiosity.

"Yes and my tenure isn't long. I'm just a visiting professor until they find a more permanent one. I think they're eying this one turbaned fellow..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:15 am

She was thankful for him not pushing the subject towards why she ended up in the quaint village. She wasn't sure about revealing her profession just yet.

" I wouldn't have pegged you for a professor to be honest. Do you enjoy it?" her questions were out of genuine interest where usually the answers she seemed from others were a means to an end.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 am

He shrugged noncommittally, "Keeps a roof over my head, and has exposed me to many interesting people..." 

'Technically not a lie...' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:31 am

She grinned a little as he skirted around the question just as she had with a half truth " I can understand the appeal of a profession that requires travel and meeting people of various interests."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:21 am

"A part of your profession as well?" He posed gently.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:41 am

She nodded figuring it was okay to reveal a small glimpse into her life as long as she was careful " I've been traveling for quite sometime now and I've been just about all over the world."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 pm

"That's interesting. Any locations you particularly enjoyed?" He asked pleasantly as he downed another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Jinx grinned in a Cheshire sort of way at his question " There's tons of places I love, but I have to admit Singapore is probably my absolute favorite country to visit."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 pm

"Fascinating place from what I heard. Never been there myself.." He looked at her as though to expecting elaboration.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:08 am

" you should if you ever get the chance. The food, The drinks, and hell even the people are amazing. There's a hellacious market hidden on the main island from Muggles that is phenomenally stocked with anything one could possibly need."  excitement had made it's way to her voice "although the Black market trade is way better." she thought to herself.

Another drink had managed it's way in front of her. The bar keep understanding to keep the. coming until instructed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:36 am

"I shall have to add it onto my agenda." He notes with a smile. "Anything I could need? That's quite an impressive feat if that's true..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:46 am

She nodded "Impressive doesn't even begin to cover it.. I wouldn't have believed it myself if not for experiencing it myself. " she paused to take a drink " although if there's one thing life's taught me is that as long as you have the means there's a way for just about anything."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Cochran could genuinely believe he could be friends with this woman. With a mentality like that, she might even be death eater worthy. "If I didn't have to be at hogwarts in the morning, I'd love to visit it some time. I don't suppose you'd be open to being a tour guide?" He posed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:46 am

Jinx took a moment to mull the idea over while sipping her drink and then nodded deciding that Cochran appealed to her usually antisocial nature " I'd be quite delighted show you around. Besides pleasant company is rare for me. It'll be nice being able to have a like minded to spend time with."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:23 pm

"Then it's a date." He smirked at her, "I should be able to find some time off around the holidays."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:43 pm

A playful smile ghosted her lips " a date it is then. I'll just extend the time I had planned on spending here a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Amythyst - Hogsmead Village - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33