Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws liam Amythyst Lulu snape cynder Disney black krystal Ovauzhar sherbet moon kerrigan Lumina sound Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Ranting thread

Go down 
+9
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Liria
Cynder Dustypaws
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
KurdtLogan
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Ranting thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:03 am

-makes angry growly noises-

Ranting thread - Page 19 AJlhur9
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 am

Lebeouf, fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou!!!!

Okay, so you get dominated for the ice bucket challenge. Sure, it's not you getting stepped on by megatron, but I'll take it. 

So I click the video, waiting to watch you cry out and squirm as you get cold water dumped on you! And how do you so disappoint me as you do in every movie you're in?

You look totally disinterested and don't even flinch and then cheapen the whole effort to raise awareness by tossing the bucket aside like it was just an annoying stunt you had to do.

Ranting thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mcbrl5TxAK1r3holv
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 am

I hate the Opera web browser with a PASSION

It's so fucking slow! It's worse than Internet Explorer.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:17 pm

A condisending cold caller phoned the house tody. treated me like a 4 year old.
so....i kindly -loudly- told my mother, while the phne was near me what i thought of people who wererude to 20 year olds.
it was great
but i hate cold callers
GO AWAY
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:23 am

Everything I hate about the Happy song.

Now to fully explain/vent my hatred for this song, I'm going to do it one lyric at a time:

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say (Not off to great start if you have to explain what you're saying is crazy...)

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break (What cruel parent names their child Sunshine?)

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space (then no you're not crazy, you're fucking delusional)

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way (Wtf does that even mean?)

{Uh} (Ah grunting! The true mark of sophistication... NOT.)

[Chorus:]
Because I'm happy (If you made a drinking game out of Happy, you'd be dead in a minute...)

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof (A room without a roof is NOT a room. It is a series of walls at best.)

Because I'm happy (*downs shot*)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth (Happiness is an emotion. It is NOT truth. A truth is an indisputable fact, and happiness is not indisputable.)

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you (Happiness is the same for everyone. It is a positive emotion.)

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do (Who randomly wants to start clapping?)

[Verse 2:]
Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah, (Yeah the bad news being more of this song)

Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah, (Well read the rest of the rant and I will...) 

Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah, (How regrettable) 

No offense to you, don't waste your time (YOU'RE the one wasting my time! Not me!)

Here's why (Oh yes, do enlighten me oh great one, your wisdom must be beyond compare to come up with this festering pile of pointlessness -_-)

[Chorus]

{Hey
Go
Uh} (Well you know, Lyrics... giving a five year old a sheet of paper and a pen, same thing right?)

[Bridge:]
(Happy) (*downs shot*)
Bring me down (Ok what?)
Can't nothing 
Bring me down (Can't nothing bring me down, Me speak english real goodly -_-)
My level's too high (Level of what? What quantity are you measuring?)
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down (refer to previous argument)
I said, let me tell you now (Oh YOU said it, thanks for the clarification, I REALLY needed it... -_-)

Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
I said (Abolish and stamp out redundancy...)

[Chorus x2]

{Hey
Go
Uh} (I wonder if the lyricist was juggled as a baby)

(Happy) [repeats] (*downs shots and promptly dies*)
Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down... my level's too high...
Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now) (Lazy or just a meaningful message? Lazy. Definitely lazy.)

[Chorus x2]

{Hey
C'mon} (INGENIOUS ending! Why end on a sentence? Why not end on a simple word that the fanbase can very easily wrap their empty heads around? -_-)

That felt good... :3
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:20 pm

How long does it take for a "professional" hair stylist to dye a foot (give or take) of hair one colour? Apparently three fucking hours.

I'm still waiting... I have places to be, things to do, I don't have time for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 am

Liria's advice/rant of the day:

Better to crush on someone you barely know or talk to, because if you crush on someone you know very well it hurts that much more when they break your heart.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 am

Oh Lir... sorry that happened to you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 am

I know how that feels Lir...but were here *offers hug*
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 pm

I loathe fresh-out-of-highschool guys in college. I LOATHE them!

The whole reason I take night classes is to avoid dickheads like them.

I am not your sweetheart. I don't think you're funny. I think you're an asshole. I want you to shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Just remember Deathy, there's no problem that can't be solved by the business end of a crowbar Wink
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:08 am

I don't have a crowbar. Can I use my fist?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 am

Eh good enough
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 am

The new U2 Album

I can understand a lot of music exist, good and bad, and marketing is constantly trying new things to try and improve sales. This doesn't bother me. 

What does bother me is when marketing takes liberties with their customers. 

And what REALLY fucking pisses me off is when someone does something stupid while taking said liberties. Such as... oh I don't know, PUTTING FUCKING U2 ON MY IPOD WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!

First off, let's think about this logically. If you're trying to make money with the new album, then why give it away for free? Isn't that rather counter productive? It's kind of like trying to sell sand in the sahara, it's a self-defeating endeavor! 

Second, why give it to everyone? I can't even name enough people who like U2 to count on one hand. Clearly with their ability to put this crap on my ipod they have some measure of access to what music we have. So why not do this? Look around, see who has bought U2 in the past and give THEM the album?! Granted it's still a not a good way to make money but it's it's still smarter than the way these morons handled it, however marginally!

Third, did they really not consider that people would feel their privacy was violated through this? You guys are FUCKING iTUNES!!! You're not exactly so strained for resources that you can't put a 'Hey click here to get a free U2 album'! That's like rule number one of marketing, PEOPLE LIKE CHOICES!! What is WRONG with these fucknuts?! If they did give you the option, I could've just hit no and been on my merry way. Instead you pull this shit and piss everyone off!!

Fourth, and the lesson I think they're learning most harshly now, BACKLASH!! They have to remember, this is an era where news spreads the second it's done! Also their PR isn't limited to just critics and such, the public has a voice now thanks to the internet and such (thank you internet)! Did the PR people really not calculate a violation of privacy would enrage people?! I had no beef with U2 before. They could've vanished from the earth a month ago and it would've taken me a few years to notice. But now I know them... and for all the wrong reasons! This giveaway which was supposed to make me like the band has now given me incentive to avoid them on purpose.

So folks, I'm proud to say fuck U2 and fuck everyone involved in this extremely sloppy and careless giveaway. I've never been more put off by ANYTHING free in my life.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Dear guys
If I cringe when you go to put your arm around me, someone else's hand wasn't so sweet. If I question you or your motives, it means someone else has betrayed my trust and broke my heart or lied to me. If I don't tell you things, someone else once betrayed my secrets. But behind this crankiness and isolation and complication, is a girl who is just TIRED of being broken
Sincerely, a girl whose picking up the pieces and has NO time for your bullshit

IDK guys I have so much going on so sorry I haven't been here. I've really been trying to Figure a lot of things out and it DOESN'T help someone tried to molest me recently in a theatre...
I like to hug, I like to be close, but try to do that AGAIN ANYONE I SWEAR I WON'T BE CLOSE TO ANYONE ANYMORE. Not even with a 39 and a half foot pole!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:30 am

Oh Wrath, I'm so sorry that happened to you!! D: No one deserves that!

May a flight of locust find that mans hands...
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:31 am

D:

Here, to make you feel better.

Ranting thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mo35uuAuTe1s9pq79o1_400
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:07 pm

://D <3

I love this forum and everyone on it ^^ thanks so much you guys.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:09 pm

We love you too ^.^  I love you
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Thank you death :3

Should've been there though, I nearly shrieked in a quiet theatre and my boyfriend almost went off on this guy had I not convinced him to go to someone. Starting a fight wouldn't have solved anything (as much as I wanted to punch the sick fuck myself...)
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 pm

I would have. It's your body and he had no right to touch it without your consent. I would have sent the sorry bastard to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:44 pm

I appreciate it Death Smile but I wouldn't want any of my friends to go to jail for assault because some idiotic dumb duck thought he could get away with that
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm

You wouldn't go to jail for defending yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:48 pm

I know that, but if it's someone else doing it then it's not self defense
I spilled my bf's soda on him if that counts for giving him a message
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm

-sniggers- Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting thread
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next