Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Disney sherbet moon snape Ovauzhar Amythyst kerrigan krystal Joachim Lumina cynder Lulu sound liam black
Affiliates
free forum

Ranting thread

Go down 
+9
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Liria
Cynder Dustypaws
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
KurdtLogan
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Ranting thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I dont mind though...I get free books and more money for it.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:53 pm

fair enough
i just get to keep my job if i agree
heh
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 am

sooooo apparently at my new job I'm not allowed to keep the tips I make for a week.. what kind of bull shite is this?! I made $80 in four hours for some other bitch! RAWRRRRR!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:08 am

To misquote Yugioh, "I play BULLSHIT in attack mode!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 am

I was searching through Matrix Gifs.
One was the Matrix Code.
It was red.

THE FUCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 pm

apparently I'm not allowed to wear boys clothes.

well I'm sorry mum, i didn't want to wear a pair of HOT PANTS and found a pair of jeans that fit me, not my fault they just happen to be Unisex - not even fucking 'boyish'.

'You should be more feminine, people will think you're a lesbian.'

who the fuck cares? I'm pretty sure I don't. I'm just annoyed i've been told i need to dress stereotypically feminine

NO.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 am

So my high school has put me in as a Junior, NOT a Senior!  

WHAT THE FUCK?!!  

It is really annoying me...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 am

Thats awkward...
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 am

Well that's strange o-O
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

My nightly thought process:

Me: God, I'm so bored I could fall asleep...
Me: THEN DO IT! It's late and you have nothing to do!
Me: But I'm bored! I need to be entertained first!
Me: You have to be entertained... before going to sleep...Do you even hear yourself?
Me: I hear you, so isn't that hearing... us?
Me: >.>
Me: <.<
Me: Just stop thinking man, you're hurting us.
Me: You first! 

How am I not crazy yet? -__-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:30 am

Crazy people never know hey are crazy....so maybe you are.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm not crazy! A robot from the future dressed up as Elvis told me so!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 pm

'Dear Student,
We are writing to issue you a final warning on your college attendance. Your attendance for Tutorial is currently 8%. If this does not improve in the next 30 days then we will have no choice but to ask you to withdraw your application to Petroc College for this academic year.

Yours sincerely,
The admissions and enrollment team.'

Well dear assholes,
I've been missing one lesson a week for 2 months. ONE LESSON where i go in, get told 'any problems with college? [yes, you're being fucking assholes] okay bye.' and then i go home. Why do i not turn up? Because i'm in the fucking hospital getting behavioral therapy like i've told you countless times.

But no, mental health apparently isn't a good enough reason to miss wasting 5 minutes of my life huh? god fucking damn you're such a shit college. Bunch of idiots.

*screams and walks away*
okay, vent over
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 pm

baba, thats almost as good as when my teacher called my mum in after school to tell her i hadnt done my homework and skipped a lesson to hide from her
I was having an operation that day.
She had been told.
Tried to get me suspeded for skipping class.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 pm

teachers are so stupid when you're in their bad books i swear
ironically my tutor is the psychology teacher and is telling everyone there's 'nothing with me, im making it up to skip lessons'

PFFT.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 am

I want to know why I'm always the last one in my family to know anything.. I just found out my oldest brother is in the hospital and has HIV.. not to mention that my dad's health has been decreasing drastically for months.. I'm going insane with worry and no one will talk to me :[
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 am

Oh, Amy, I'm sorry! D:  I'm here for you if you need to talk!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 am

Our thoughts and condolences go with him and you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 am

We're here if you need someone! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 am

Dear UPS,

Thank you VERY much for 'losing' (and by losing I mean probably stolen or misplaced or whatever). It gives me great comfort to know you operate on a system where logic and honesty are the devils.

Furthermore, it gives me confidence in your abilities to function when you can't even figure out if I was in your store or not despite me having:
A. The date I was there
B.The TIME I was there
C. Knowledge of my package's contents and their destination
D. My damn CREDIT CARD was used. Lord knows you wouldn't want to have a record of that at all!

But it's okay even if you don't have the receipt, THEY NEVER ASK FOR IT!! That's like, Store Business Conduct one oh one, but they opt for the revolutionary route of being inefficient, disrespectful and tedious in every aspect imaginable and other aspects waiting to be invented! So as reward for your 'valiant effort' I'm going to be putting a review on your site! And you can bet there will be some 'glowing words' on it.

Cold Regards,

Me
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 pm

that is why I use FedEx lol xD

also I owe you guys thanks.. my dad is actually doing a bit better.. my brother sounded bad to me, but he'll never admit it. 

In fact today is the first time in three whole years I've truly spoken with my dad with out my stupid step monster being around. The bitch had gotten into my his email and blocked me and my brothers and he had no idea. I fucking can't stand the woman as it is, but to find that out made me want to kill her! 

How low do you have to be to keep a man's children from him that he took care of their whole lives? How pathetic? because I really think she's hit the lowest of the low especially considering on Christmas.. FUCKING CHRISTMAS! the bitch emailed me saying that my dad thought I didn't love him and that the only time I want to speak with him is when I need bailed out of something even though that's so far from the truth I could almost laugh.. almost

and also why the hell do people take jobs if they aren't going to bloody show up! three double shifts back to back no sleep and I end up in hospital.. I dont fucking think so.

(sorry.. bit pissed..)
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Everything that I want to do to my body my parents think is wrong and they give me absolute hell for it. I want tattoos, gauges, multiple piercings in places other than my ears and they flip their shit. Every. Damn. Time.

I went to Hot Topic yesterday to get some more gauges because they were having a sale and right in front of the sales lady (who was super gorgeous and I've had a crush on her for a while) my mom goes, "Please tell me you're not doing that. That's disgusting." That was beyond embarrassing and completely unnecessary.

Why can't I do what I want to my body? It's mine. Not hers. I don't want crazy large gauges, too many piercings, or tattoos. Can't they just leave me the fuck alone and let me live MY life?
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Parents are obnoxious like that. I'm not saying you should wait, but you can move out soon or when you want and then you NEVER have to awnser to them again.
It's like highschool, I just remember all the jerks and bitches that I see now, odds are, I won't see them past senior year
My dad actually wants me to get a tattoo, just one. My mom doesn't care because she is smart enough to know it's my life and not hers. I'm sorry your parents are jerks, your stoll awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Thanks Wrath. I'm just in a position where I can legally move out but I can't afford it.

My parents are both super religious and whatever conflicts with their religion, they're sure to let you know about it. They don't give a shit if your religious beliefs are different than theirs, you're wrong no matter what. And , god,forbid one of their children being something other than a perfect Christian.

In reality, it's such bullshit. You can't be an individual you have to conform to their idea of right.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting thread
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next