Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black moon Lumina dustypaws cynder snape Joachim Disney krystal Ovauzhar sound liam kerrigan Amythyst Lulu sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Epping Forest, London

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm

The sun was now peeking over the horizon, her muscles barely twitching anymore, standing stiffly.
'Fighting my family isn't really a risk i wanna take, considering Sydnay ended up in a box because of her indecision.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 pm

"She ended up in a box because of her lack of loyalty. A fitting end."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm

'Yeah..' she placed her palms behind her back, curling them into fists discreetly. 'About loyalty, i kinda don't have any, 'cept for two people maybe.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:26 pm

"Let me guess, the blind one who's name I can't bother to remember and the mercenary."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 pm

She blinked for a moment, speaking slowly and choosing her words carefully. 'One of the people i'm loyal to is of course Joachim, but the other is..' she paused, changing her mind.

'Nope, just him pretty much.' Amaya was only loyal to her family because it was almost a requirement to survive.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:32 pm

"You are aware I can just dig the information out of your skull yes?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

'Try it, there's nothing you won't find that i haven't told you.' she was sincere in her words, shrugging indifferently.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm

I point my wand at her in consideration before putting it down, "Nah... I prefer guess work, leaves more room for collateral damage."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

She nodded silently, seeming surprised. 'Oh, okay then. Thanks for the fight, it was... refreshing.' she confessed almost without shame.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 pm

My tone becomes a degree of friendly, "Ahh of course! Kill you later you flithy Desouza. Oh and tell your brother not to get comfortable." I turn and start walking away.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

'Will do.' she snorted to herself, locating her violin and throwing it over her shoulder as she found somewhere to camp until the pain completely subsided.

Did i really have a half civil conversation with Crouch? she briefly wondered if she was the one going insane in her family. But for now, she'd have to talk to Joachim.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:29 am

The man was panting, sweat cascading down his face as he ran for dear life from the pale creature in pursuit of him. 

'I love when they run, the futile makes them taste better'. The creature ran on all four limbs like a dog yet was as graceful as a deer. It effortlessly hopped over fallen trees that slowed it's prey down and nearly glided through the air with it's speed. 

It's thin physique was but a shell that hid the experienced predator that honed its skills of generations. At last it managed to jump atop the human.

The man started to cry out in fear, but the creature only sniffed him for now, "Your flesh, it smells terrible... but I haven't eaten in a while. I'll have to wash you down later..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:37 am

It was safe to say Lukas had not done business in a while.

He had been preoccupied with his oldest human contract - and keeping her out of his way as he gathered his small band of allies. Holding no personal grudges, poisoning Amaya had just been a necessity.

But the tax on his body had been heavy, and he could feel his unrest, could feel himself slowly descending into pure kitsune frenzy as his powers teetered. He hadn't felt the intimate touch of a living creature, had not been able to leech the blood of his lively contractee. Admittedly, his heart longed for the emotions of his favourite twin.

But even a parasite could smell the change in the air.

There was a tang on his lips, like he was tasting death. There was someone like him here, but his enhanced smell and sight could not detect one of his kind. A weakened kitsune, even slightly, meant he was vulnerable. Lukas prepared for war, stiffening his posture and preserving what energy he could contain. He could not afford to be an overbearing presence.

He resisted converting to his kitsune form, simply seeking an animal he could discreetly drain.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:37 am

Ooc (my phone randomly added all the size commands, sorry I can't delete them Razz )
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:59 am

OOC it's cool I got it Wink

IC

Even as the flesh slide down his throat, his hunger returned tenfold. But those few seconds where he felt full... to just feel satisfied for those precious few moments were worth all the lives in the world.

Once more famished, he sniffed the air to find the next prey. His nose was shockingly invaded by a scent he had not smelt in over 1000 silent years.

He charged toward the rancid odor to try and find out if it was what he suspected.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 am

There was a dull thud where the creature was charging towards him, feeling the thrum beneath his feet as it picked up speed. It was definitely not wise to abandon his human body now, especially as it had become so infused with his kitsune energy.

He was kind of glad he technically had no life force inside of him, expecting the mysterious animal to not interfere with his affairs.

So instead of running, Lukas baited a fox into his arms, presenting a similar scent to the small animal and sitting on the ground with it.

'If you want to kill me, you'll have to look elsewhere.' He called out, waiting for the presence to show itself.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm

The creature seemed to halt mid-lunge with it's teeth posed right at Lukas's frontal lobe. It stopped and sniffed the new odor, assessing whether it was worth eating or not.

"Hzzz" it hissed in repulse and backed away from the horrid odor. In a raspy voice, it hissed, "Filthy kitsune... you'd give me digestion problems for a year!" It's antler's retreated into it's skull and he stood on two feet as he resumed a human form. 

The man was tall, pale, and thin as though it was deathly ill. It's ribs could be seen through the coarse paper of his flesh. The blood from it's last kill still running down it's lips.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:15 pm

The corner of Lukas's lip pulled up into a smirk, the only sign that the kitsune was curious. The fox in his arms became agitated, causing Lukas to let his kin go. Pure animal instinct would force anything to flee from the monster in front of him.

'Indeed I would. This body has become rather... intoxicated with the excess of my power. Even discarded, it would still poison you.' He commented, letting his hands fall firmly to his sides and adopting a broad stance.

'How did you survive for so long? The shamans even drove nogitsune such as myself out of what is now called America.' Eyes the colour of liquid honey roved over the walking corpse, studying every detail about it curiously. Lukas had not seen one of its kind for so long, they had been assumed extinct by the kitsune.

'Beings like you and I are readily hunted in this world.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:22 am

"Extinct?" The wendigo knew he had been imprisoned a long time, but he couldn't conceive of his own kin being all but destroyed.

However this was pleasant news for him, "Good, more food for me." 

"It seems when the shaman Achak sealed me away, looks like I was able to survive the obliteration of my race. If they were so weak as to be killed by our prey, they deserved their fate."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:40 am

'Magic is toxic against you, just like there are banes for kitsune too.' Lukas would never delve into more detail about what could weaken a kitsune. 'Our prey adapt, they have to so we don't destroy them all, and they keep feeding us.'

He ran his fingers through his black hair, grinning. 'There may be more of your kind, but where i have roamed, i've never seen one.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:01 am

He licked his lips, "Magic, so dangerous, yet so delicious too..." Achak couldn't help but reminisce, "Back in the plains, the shamans were a delicacy indeed..."

"if I'm grateful to them for anything, it's bringing me to a world where such meals walk around constantly."

"Furthermore, I don't care if any more of my kind survived..." He started picking his teeth with his nails.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 am

'I concur.' He added with a snort, deciding to sit on the forest floor. It was oddly comforting for the kitsune. Summoning a tiny flame in one palm, he weaved it between his fingers. 

'Would you like me to tell you about life now? Things aren't as easy as kill and slip away, spots like this are hard to find too.' Lukas only admired nature because locations like these invigorated him; the usual severed connection from the earth taxied his body significantly. 

'humans taste gross, most of them anyway. You can smell the badness in their blood, the toxic energy, the corruption and negativity.' His face crinkled in disgust.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 am

"If human flesh rends as easily as it used to, which I've seen first hand that it does, then I don't care about the rest of the world..." He growled at the kitsune, "What would the likes of you have to say that I could possibly want to know?"

"You go around wasting perfectly good bags of flesh on energy, why would you spoil a meal for that?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 am

'I am stronger here.' He pointed out flatly. 'humans are my secondary source of food, i don't need them like you do.' Clasping his fingers together, he grinned at the creature.
'As soon as you go to find a human, they will shut you down. They have the means to kill any of us, if they know which tool it is.'

Lukas rolled his shoulders into a shrug. 'I dont know why im helping you either, i don't care at all. I just havent spoken to something so old in a while.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 am

The wendigo knew the answer to that. Fire straight to the heart had been end of many of his kind and he had no desire to join such alumini. 

"Humans are just as stupid now as they were in my time. Scrambling about, treating death like it's a burden they have to deal with eventually instead of a creeping plague that grows and grows..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epping Forest, London
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next