Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon Lulu cynder Lumina black kerrigan krystal liam Disney Amythyst sherbet dustypaws sound Joachim Ovauzhar snape
Affiliates
free forum

Epping Forest, London

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:41 am

'It's true.' He muttered, still flipping his flame from hand to hand, pretending to juggle. 
'Tricking them is easy, but some of them are too stupid to be tricked, they just want to kill, a lot like you.' Lukas had a killer instinct, but he never felt it necessary to act on it. He was a trickster, not a murderer.

'Death lurks on every corner now, but they still try to fight an incurable disease. it's pathetic, even i will die someday.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:42 am

"Not me. Death only takes one meal to stave it off a little longer..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:45 am

'or all it takes is an observant creature to slaughter you.' He pointed out the flip side quite bluntly, thinking to himself.

'How did you end up here, of all places? we ain't on the plains anymore, we're on the other side of the ocean.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:54 am

"Of that, I cannot be certain. All I know is I woke up in this cavern dwelling. Fairly nice if it wasn't so hard to hide in it..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 am

'Good luck finding somewhere then. This is a good a place than any though. We're surrounded by a city and lots of people.' Admittedly Lukas wanted to investigate the Wendigo more, but knew it wouldnt be possible.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:00 am

"I don't need helping knowing how to survive!" He hissed at the kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:04 am

'Alright.' He raised his hands in surrender, the flame still happily flickering away. 'I aint getting involved in no Wendigo business anyway, im good knowing you can't kill me.' Lukas turned to leave, feeling bored. He'd have to monitor his allies...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:25 am

The monster lunged at him and placed his claws into his shoulders, "I might not want to eat you, but I have no problems with pleasure killings..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:14 am

Had he not leeched the energy of the vibrant flora around him, Lukas would've felt significantly more pain. Instead there was a stinging sensation, irritating the fire kitsune. The flame in his palms grew stronger, soaking itself around his torso and causing his skin to emit an orange hue. After all, fire was an extension of himself.

'Either you let me go, or I get to eat a crispy wendigo.' His tone was unamused, simply preparing to let the monster fry.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 am

The creature hissed with pain and brought his claws back to him, holding his wrist as the heat threatened him.

"You insignificant..." Just then another smell caught his nose's attention. It came from the kitsune as well. It smelled... heavenly. Like a fine dining meal to a starving man.

He pulled a single stand of long female human hair from his clothes. He smelled the hair, "Delectable..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:31 am

The minor injury from a supernatural creature would take a little longer to heal, and Lukas resisted the urge to stretch his shoulders as he felt his warm blood seep through his now tattered shirt. Trying to remember who he'd last fed from, Lukas's eyes widened in realisation.

The last person I saw...
Donia and Amaya
My contracts...

'I didn't realise werewolves were such a delicacy to you.' Lukas muttered, trying not to make eye contact with the monster.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:42 pm

"Species doesn't matter when it comes to taste. It's all about the individual." He licked the hair and savored the briefest relief his stomach had ever felt. 

"I must have this one..." He growled in predatory determination.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:12 pm

well, shit.

'Find her then. It won't be that difficult.' Lukas was by no means going to offer assistance to a creature that didn't serve any useful purpose to him. He began to shake, attempting to shed his human body temporarily so he could assume his kitsune form. He needed to recover himself before he took any further action.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Achak the Wendigo   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:15 pm

"No it won't. Seems you filthy kitsunes are good for something after all... but don't get in my way, or I'll just have to suffer those digestive problems..."

He ran off on all fours as he antlers returned to his head. His speed was hard to perceive with the naked eye, as though only a white blur were moving.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 pm

'I'll do more than give you stomach ache for a year.' He muttered, feeling his lips pull back into a feral set of teeth, his form hunching until he hit the ground on all fours. Liberated from his human body, he could feel his energy thrum through his veins as he became closer connected to the environment around him.

I won't actively get in the way, but i have a duty to my contractees....
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia, Cayden and Bryn.    Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:04 pm

"Show yourselves first."

The girl's voice seemed to echo around the forest, causing Bryn's features to crease into a frown whilst Cayden remained stoic. Cayden had chosen the tourist attraction because many muggles came for a hike, acting as a cover in case the informant decided to use their wand. 

"We aren't hiding my dear." She called out, her greying features on full display. She wore a simple robe, realising she probably looked odd to muggles but hoped they would put it down to her and Brynmor being some kind of "LARPing" group - whatever that meant. (Bryn had explained it to her somewhere down the line but she still did not understand.) 

Donia stepped out, concealing her features under a long cloak which stemmed from her head to her toes. It was forest green in colour, reflecting the trees around them. Her voice was low, full of caution as her eyes scanned the area. "Where's Topher? You said he'd be here." She pointed a bony finger to Bryn.

"And you-" she accused. "You can't be here!" Bryn's eyes widened with shock, and he took a step back. "You'll bring the followers; you've jeopardised my whole safety just by showing up." The boy nodded in understanding, realising his idiocy far too late.

"We will protect you, you have my word and the Ministry's word right now. I am deputy head Auror Anette Cayden, and I swear to you that I will keep you safe." The woman adopted a defensive stance as she and Bryn now stood back to back, waiting for Donia to join them and form a protective circle. 

They would wait to see if anyone appeared before they continued.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher, Crest and Crouch   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:21 pm

'The Ministry's word they say? Not a very sincere display of honesty...' Crouch thought to himself as he watched silently from a nearby tree branch. His brain felt ready to claw it's way out of his skull, pleading with him to go down, announce his superiority to them and kill them as testament. 

Yet, he remained in control, if only by a thread. It reminded him of the earlier days of his apprenticeship with the Dark Lord, where he dared not move unless the Dark Lord sanctioned it. But then he began exploring his freedoms and his efficiency skyrocketed.

---

Topher walked out from behind them, "Don't worry Donny. They're cool, okay?" He gently told her to try and quell her, admittedly deserved, paranoia. "No one knows we're out here and even even they do, we got a head auror, a lucky guy, and a guy who goes toe to toe with high rank death eaters constantly. You're all good!"

---

It seems it was wise to keep a close eye on Bryn. Now Crest could finally see this supposed-traitor for himself. What he saw didn't surprise or impress him all that greatly. She was smart though, smart enough to evade him for this long anyway. 

Further away, he readied his wand using a rock for stability like a sniper adjusting his scope. He continually made minimal adjustments to ensure that he'd only need one spell to take her down and end this pointless exchange. 

Nothing could be gained by talking to her anywhere else but an interrogation room. But he didn't fire the spell yet. He waited for just the right time. Too early, she runs away. Too late, she gets away. He needed her settled, feeling secure, before he took his shot.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: All   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:35 am

"Lukas told me this was a trap." Her voice was calm, moving herself into the middle of the group as her eyes searched the area again. Donia didn't need to see anyone to know they were there, watching. But it would depend on who was watching. If it was Crouch, then she'd be vague in her information, perhaps misleading. If it was Crest, then she should expect to try and be captured at any moment.

If it was both... Well, that's why she'd goaded Bryn into coming.

Cayden spoke first, wand raised in a poise that only am experienced witch could master. "It is highly likely that there are people in the shadows. We can leave now, if you wish."

"No." A smile graced her lips. "Let them come, I trust in you to protect me. My name is Donia. If this goes wrong, I will seek out one of you, probably Topher."

Bryn started to created a shield, a silvery veil almost as good as Meredia's. Donia needed to be protected, no matter how horribly familiar the name was to him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:35 pm

"My, aren't we overconfident?" Came an amused voice, one with the regality of a king but enough edge to hint at his psychopathy. 

We stepped toward the crowd unafraid, despite the numbers against him. He knew he didn't need to win this fight, merely ascertain the truth. But if he could kill a few of them he certainly would. Most likely the head auror at least would need to survive if Donias cover was to be protected.

On that note, he planned the phrase that would either erase his doubts or exacerbate them, "Donia, I must admit your taste in company has declined. Going from the sole successor to the Dark Lord to these urchins.." If she corrected him, he knew he would have to slay at least her to plug up the leak of information and the others if his need for blood was unsated.and it always was.

But if she left it alone, then he could kill only a couple of them but try futile to end her. 

"An elderly auror, a thug and of course Brynny boy. How's Sydnay?" He smiled venomously, "still dead like I left her for you?" He asked in an amused tone, as though telling an old corny joke.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: All   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:38 pm

"Stupefy!" The Auror did not hesitate in acting, knowing that discussion would only stall the fight and potentially increase the casualties. She'd committed Crouch's face to her memory, knowing there was no manner of negotiation with this Death Eater. She shoved Donia behind her body, attention focused solely on Crouch.

Donia gasped, hearing the test behind his words. Her body stiffened, wand drawn and ready to attack. She couldn't agree with Crouch overtly, it would ruin her entire operation. But if she didn't, he would kill her. The ultimatum was inconceivably difficult, but she saw another way.

Cayden had already instigated a battle; she didn't need to say a thing. She was prepared to deflect Crouch's curses and spells, but she would not injure him in the presence of Aurors - even though a large part of her would not raise a hand to her former ally. Donia could not reveal her cards so early, especially here.

Bryn's features never faltered, casting his eyes to the white haired girl. He saw the elements of his sister in her: the hesitation, the conflict in her expression that she probably thought he couldn't see. He could tell she was reconsidering her decision to help them, but he would still protect her with his life. Unwavering loyalty was one of Bryn's strong points, and even if he was wrong about her he still thought she deserved the chance to survive. So he spoke for her. 

"I am aware that she's dead, and I won't let you touch Donia." He spoke with a sense of calm that seemed to radiate from his body, finishing the barrier and waiting for Crouch to make a move.

"I'm sure you can be far more cruel than that, what's wrong Crouch?" He knew he wasn't Crouch's main target, but the jibe was... old.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 pm

That calmness. That utter lack of discord in the man's soul. It was as unmoving as a stagnant pond. Bryn was The only unaccountable variable in Crouch's philosophy of the world. It reminded him of why Bryn needed to die, so the world could finally make sense again to Crouch. There was only betrayers and avengers... But he wouldn't fit either role. And it drove him crazier to know this! He HAS to be in that cycle somewhere! Everyone did! Only the Dark Lord could've broken this cycle, by allowing all avengers to at last be fulfilled in their mission... But he was gone..

He casually waved off Caydens spell, "do you greet everybody that way?" He chistiesed, "besides this seems like hardly fair odds. 3 to one? Are you sure you don't want reinforcements?"

"And as for cruelty, Brynny boy! I think you'll find I'm prepared to meet your expectations... And surpass them..." He grinned crazily, "LEGILLIMENS!!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:39 am

"Fight it, Bryn! I believe in you!" Donia cried out, raising her wand to Crouch. Loyalties be damned, she needed Bryn not to succumb to chaos. "Sectumsempra!" She justified her usage of it since it was not an unforgivable curse.

"defodio!" "Bombarda! The spells kept coming from the senior auror, the woman not hesitating once to consider his words. She would not relent, not for an Incredibly long time.

Bryn struggled. The pressure on his mind was almost unbearable, and so far only one memory had slipped through. He had expected Crouch to try this. It was an image of Bryn watching Amaya and Sydnay playing together, their limbs locked into a tight battle. Amaya weilded a blunt knife whereas Sydnay used her bare arms to deflect the blows. They were evenly matched, but they were both smiling at each other.

" we'll be the best one day." Amaya insisted, trying to swipe again.

"No, thatll be me." Sydnay replied, laughing as she rolled out from under her sister.

However there was no sorrow, no regret attached. It was simply a memory to Bryn, one that actually made him feel more at peace seeing it. Sydnay had been happy, at least for a little while. It was all he wanted.

He continued to struggle, mental barriers welcomed like an old friend. The mental battle between Crouch and Bryn would be a taxing one.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 pm

This was getting him nowhere. He had used enough power to drive a man insane, and yet he only soothed him further. Had his connection to the dark arts waned? Or had Bryn simply strengthened?

What was he? Was he as much a paragon of the light as Crouch was of the dark?

With these thoughts infuriating him deeper, he severed the connection between him and Bryn and surrounded himself with fiendfyre for defense before pushing it out toward them. The blazing scorch consumed all its in way without any trouble. 

Topher looked at all of them to bring them good fortune, lord knows they would need it now...

Crest meanwhile watched the fight and resorted his priorities. Lukas was the only explanation for Crouchs arrival and that complicated things. His options were either enter the fight and potentially secure two high value targets or stun Donia, and secure her so their original objective was still achieved. He could return to the fight immediately afterwards...

His aim shifted between Crouch and Donia. He'd need to make his shot quickly...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: All   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:26 am

"Partis Temporus!" Cayden thrust her wand forward, causing the fiendfyre to disperse past them in a cone shape. She knew the fiendfyre was otherwise impossible to stop, so diverting their path had seemed the safest option. Afterwards, she sent a powerful confundus charm in Crouch's direction in an attempt to cause his own flames to turn on their master. 

Flames licked at Bryn's feet as it parted, but could not linger long enough to damage him. He considered them all in incredibly good fortune to have not been consumed by the flames. It seemed him and Crouch were equally matched, but with allies on his side he appeared to be benefiting greatly from it. He re positioned himself close to Donia, acting as a bodyguard should backup arrive for Crouch.

But Donia was growing terse, irritated. The girl never took risks, but this would be an exception. Perhaps evil could be justified with evil, and as she perceived it, light could not be defeated with dark; it had to consume itself. 
Raising her wand, she found her mark. 

"ENOUGH! Crucio!" She ignored the niggling doubt that this was Crouch, her friend. In this instant, he wasn't. He was trying to kill her, so in her own mind she could justify any spell to save her own life. 

Bryn watched with wide eyes as the spell launched from her wand, seeing her mask crack ever so slightly. He saw.. darkness, but not evil. But she had used an unforgivable, in front of a senior no less. Somehow, he'd help her; he had to. 
She reminds me so much of Sydnay... 
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Whilst calling off his infernal blaze, he failed to avoid the Unforgivable which left him on the ground. 

... Or so it would appear to them. In truth Crouch was testing her. He knew just how crippling the cruciatus curse could get, how it could make one feel like their very souls were being brought to judgment by a cruel God. He was curious to see just how much Donia would subject him to. She didn't seem particularly malicious, rather strange how nearly auror like she seemed with her usual demeanor. 

But he was the dark lord now. One of three to be precise but even still. It would take more than this to end the new dark imperative. But it was as he thought as he chiseled his monument to his master. The time of magical might has passed. Cunning was what would bring victory. 

For now, patience. Just see what degree of agony Donia would supply. Another to quake him to his core, cease the pretense. Barely anything, wait until they got close...

---

It felt foreign not being on the forefront of the fight. But he was sure Sam would approve. 

Crouch was in the ground. The four of them did it. And easily.

... A little too easily. Had he and Donia rehearsed this to gain their trust? He was inclined to believe so even though his views would not be shared. 

Always, preparation was mistaken for paranoia with him. 

He kept his aim trained on Crouch now, waiting for him to spring his trap..

---

Topher eyed the fallen death eater, hardly believing what he saw. They not only won, they kicked his ass. "Alright! Go team!" He celebrated with a fist bump to the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest, London   Topher - Epping Forest, London - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epping Forest, London
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next