Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws black Joachim liam snape krystal Ovauzhar Disney sound moon Lulu Lumina sherbet Amythyst kerrigan cynder
Affiliates
free forum

A Playground in London

Go down 
+4
DeathDolohov
Cynder Dustypaws
Meredia
CrouchJunior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Death    Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:39 am

He turned his head to peer at the hooded figure. "Can I help you? If you're here to arrest me make it quick. I've had a bad enough day as it is."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:44 am

Chuckles- I am not here to arrest you. No. Quite the opposite in fact. My boss sent me here to ask you if you would like to join our little ah... Group. Most of the ex-DE's are joining in. Now that the Dark Lord is gone, we need a new Master to gather round. Now then this group of ours. Our goals are relatively the same as the DE's except for a few minor differences like for example...

If you join us... We will not ask you to kill or torture or in any way harm your wife.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death    Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:48 am

He took in a sharp breath. "Who told you about that?" He was beginning to become suspicious of this character. Sure, the idea of another group like the Death Eaters, perhaps slightly more stable, sounded nice. He just didn't want to get screwed over again.

He shook his head. "Never mind about that. What is this group?"
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:52 am

The man shakes his head- We are a very secretive group. I cannot tell you the name until you have agreed to join us. Which means you tell anyone about us without our approval.

We will kill you and not just your body we will go through and erase memories and records.

It will be like you never exsisted.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am

"Clever," he commented. "So you won't give me any information about this group but you want me to join it. The logic in that is lost on me." He sighed and looked at the parents with their kids not too far from them.

He wondered how they would have reacted if they knew what was really going on not far from here. Muggles were blind, but sometimes he envied them. To live blindly, to not have to worry about anything more than bills would be nice.

He shook his head. He was not jealous of muggles.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:06 am

No. I will tell you more. I just wanted to make that bit clear before we continue this discussion, because like I said. I will not tell you the name, but I will tell you more but my threat earlier still apploes to let you know how serious we are. If you would rather not continue this conversation because you are too loyal to Crouch Junior. Then I leave on friendly terms with the understanding that you will not repeat this conversation to anyone. If you wish to learn more then I will tell you more and then leave you to think things over. Once again. If you choose to refuse our offer we hold no ill will against you. Just do not go around telling everyone about us.

Get the picture?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:10 am

He nodded. "Perfectly."

OOC gtg, I got work in a few hours and I need sleep. Continue this tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 am

Ooc Yep!

Ic Good. Now then. Here are the basics. We believe everything the DE's believe in our goals differ slightly. We work more subtly... For the time being. We want more people on our side before we move out in the open. You will have missions that require stealth. However if you feel like you cannot perform admirably you are allowed to bow out of said mission. Failure is not an option and failire will be punished as severely as said failure.

I know this is rather vague but you can ask me any specfic questions you have and I will try my best to answer them.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:13 pm

"So basically, we're assassins? I've always wanted to be an assassin." He smiled. "I think you might have a new recruit."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Claps his gloved hands together- Wonderful!! First things first. We would like you to spy on Crouch Jr. Continue to do his bidding. I know you are suppose to kill your wife but we have a way around that. Just find her and when you do send me a message with.... Hmm... You don't happen to have a personal token on you? Something that you always carry around and wouldn't look out of place if anyone who knew you well saw you with it?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:36 pm

"My wedding ring is the only thing I don't take off."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:03 am

Nods and takes out his wand and taps Deaths ring- Send me a message with this. Just tap it three times and I will be able to come to your location. We can keep your wife in a safe place. No worries we will make sure she is comfortable and is treated like a Queen. We can keep her with us for a few days while you tell Crouch she was "taken" or whatever story you prefer.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:06 am

He began twisting his wedding band around his finger as he planned. "Taken.... Yes, I'd like to speak with her before I go back to Junior. He would know something was awry if I came back so soon."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 am

No problem! We trust your judgement. If you need anything let me know. I will not personally contactyu again to avoid causing suspicion.

But be warned. We have spies everywhere. We will know if you have betrayed us.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:13 am

He gave a mental smirk. "I wouldn't dare. Thank you for your opportunity, sir."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:54 am

Please take my warnings seriously. There is a reason why you have not heard of us.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 am

"I shall." He nodded at the mysterious figure. "Until next time." With that he left the park, whistling a tune on his way out.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:32 am

Raven is sitting on one of the swings at the park, staring at the ground, thinking about her fight with Crouch and her conversation with Topher.  She has practically been a servant this whole time, even though Crouch is her friend.  Her whole life, she has done what others wanted her to do.  She never thought for herself.  What does she want? Raven can't seem to think of anything...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 am

Playing with Arthur on a slide, Artemis tried to push back the horrific events that had befallen his brother. Taking the charred husk of Crest to Mungos, they had determined his recovery was likely, but would take a lot of time.

He laughed along with his young son, until his eyes noticed a lone figure on the swings. With another look he saw just who it was, "Arthur, come on we're going..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 am

Raven looks up, noticing Artemis and his son.  She is curious to know what he thinks about what happened with Liria giving Crouch the love potion to give to herself, but she decides not to walk to him.  She just looks at him for a moment or two and looks back down, not seeming like her usual crazy self at all.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 am

He picked up his boy and apparated him back home. Silence seemed to make the air still in the playground.

Several seconds passed, and ultimately, Artemis returned to the playground alone. Now that Arthur was safe with Artisan he could speak frankly, "Raven..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 am

Raven looks up, "Artemis..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:59 am

"What brought you here?" He kept his caution with him , having learnt the lessons of her betrayal and wasn't taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:01 am

"Just trying to think... Your wife did cause me a lot of trouble, after all."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:03 am

"You? You'll pardon my skepticism but you're not winning any humanitarian awards..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Playground in London   Joachim - A Playground in London - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Playground in London
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next