Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet cynder krystal Amythyst dustypaws Lulu kerrigan black moon snape sound Ovauzhar Lumina liam Joachim Disney
Affiliates
free forum

The Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+5
AmythystDolohov
DeathDolohov
RiverSeth
CrouchJunior
Meredia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Topher   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm

I swift awkwardly and look to Cynder, unsure how to say it tacitly.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Pitch seemed to grow more frantic.
The side of him that had taken over, the general from the Golden Ages, was beginning to panic.

He took Cynder's shoulder and looked at her desperately.
"Where is my precious Serephina...? Oh moons, I promised I'd be home from the battle... but-... is she all right? Where is she?"
The man gave Cynder a shake, eyes wild with panic.

Cynder looked to Topher, then to Crest in worry. Pitch's grip on her bruised arm was beginning to hurt, and she was unsure how long it would be before the Nightmare King regained realization of who he was.
"Kozmotis... we don't know. It's been years... your daughter, she's... she's probably long gone by now."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 pm

The silent brother of the Prodigy Trio gets his wand ready in case things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

The flicker of humanity in Pitch seemed to intensify before vanishing within that moment.

His snarl was vicious, as he clamped hold of Cynder and yanked her toward him, taking several steps backwards and away from Topher.
"... surely you've something more valuable to give me," He snapped harshly, "Than this useless trinket and the word of a dead girl? Do you think I even care of her life, of this locket?"

Cynder whimpered.
"C-crest......?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Taking careful aim from the trees, I mutter the spell, 'Lumos Solem'.

Like a muggle sniper the light fires at him fromt he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm

A howl of pain shot from the Nightmare King's lips, as his dilated eyes thinned to a pinpoint under the burning light.

He instantly let go of Cynder, backing away from the light as much as he could, cowering in the shadows and hissing curses to the people there.

((Gotta run for now. ttyl. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Topher pulls Cynder away and Crest moves to a closer branch to fire off another shot.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

Pitch never once let go of the locket, his eyes were wild, scared. An animal being cornered.

Cynder gave a small scowl.
"Crest... crest, please, gentle with him! We came here not to harm him...!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ooc   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Cold or warm action?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

(( Up to you ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 pm

I send off a final burst if light, but make sure it missed his hair by half and inch. Not only did this spare him but it cut off his only escape route.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

Pitch didn't duck, but winced visibly at the sudden burst of light.
Realizing that he hadn't vanished, though his solid form was becoming slightly tangible in the light, Pitch allowed his wide, terrified eyes to turn to the three.

His one way of quick escape was gone. No shadow hopping for him.
He could run...! But three to one, and with outstanding fighting capability...? He wouldn't stand a chance.

Cynder's eyes were gentle and full of pity as she stepped back toward the man, just barely.
"Pitch.... we don't want to hurt you. And, we're sorry about your daughter... but there's a good man hidden deep down within you."

"Tsk, me? You're all idiots if you think that."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 am

Crest: I'm starting to agree with him. This man was just an animal to be handled now.

Topher: I watch, trusting in Cynder's methods. She was certainly a wiser person than I could ever wish to be.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 am

Pitch really was a cornered animal, now.

He'd sunken to his knees, leaning into the trunk of a tree. He looked completely pitiful. Scared, angry, hurt. All the emotions welled within him, and his eyes glimmered with held back tears.
He was immensely confused, and he clutched the locket with shaking fingers.

Cynder kneeled, in front of the man.
"Pitch... look at her. Don't you remember the Golden Age? You tried so hard to protect her, to protect the ages. Don't you remember? THe Lunanoffs... the constellations..."

"...-I.... I destroyed... the Golden Age... it's no more..."

"... remember it, Pitch. Wasn't it beautiful? Please... you're a good man, I know you are..."

The fleshy color was spreading quickly on the man's arm, raising up to his shoulder. His golden eyes seemed to change to an olive green color, looking ashamed, and sorrowful.
His voice cracked, turning hoarse.
"... Serephina... she loved watching for the Moon Clipper and the Lunanoffs...... oh stars... what have I done....?"

(( gotta run for now. ttyl ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:47 am

Seeing hope again, I step forward, "General, you can still redeem yourself."

OOC Bye!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 am

Hurt was filling the man's expression quickly.
He didn't look up, but hunched his shoulders further and pressed the locket to his chest.
His shoulders quivered, as he held back tears, pointed face pulled in an expression of complete sorrow.

His voice was broken.
The boogeyman was honestly a pitiful sight.
".. How can I? Hundreds of millions..... I killed entire races... how can that be redeemed?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am

OOC Crest From the Past: "It can't. Lumos Maxima."

IC

"Hey look man, I know you got bad blood with my grandpa and yes, he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but if he can turn over a new leaf, odds are you can too..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 am

(( pffff
omg the sandwiches thing, too. Kozmotis would be like: '... what. I'm a sandwich now what just happened?" ))

Pitch obviously did not fully understand the boy's street talk. The side of him that was currently taking his mind by storm was not familiar with such slang; Kozmotis was an old-time General, used to the old ways of speech.

The Golden Age leader lifted his head, eyes confused but red with tears.
".... What is there left for me? If my dear Serephina is gone... "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:17 am

"Using your powers not for retribution, but as a force of good to compensate for your darker years..."

Like I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 am

"my powers..."

A pause, the man seemed to halt, to think, as if trying to regain his memory of what had happened.
The human coloring had leaked well to his neck, and was now crawling up his cheek in slow spirals.

"... but all I do... I bring fear to people, to children. I poison their dreams. What good is there in that?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 am

"Use it against evil. Make the darkness fear the dark."

OOC I gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:39 am

Make Darkness fear dark.
It seemed impossible.

A side of the dark spirit's face had turned to the human tint; however, with a moment of thought, his eyes narrowed. The green turned gold, and the grey tone of his skin soon overcame the fleshy color.
He was once more reverting to his old self.
Kozmotis seemed to have slunk back to the crevices of Pitch's mind.

".... there... is no way... I am the darkness... I am fear.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 pm

I jump back, pulling my two fellow peers back with me and point my wand toward him as I walk forward to him, unafraid for everything but the safety of my friend... and topher.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

Pitch tensed, his shoulders hunching slightly as he stared after Crest.
The boy's fear tasted strongly in the back of his throat; Pitch smirked slightly, swallowing to savour the flavour of it.

".... you fear for them, do you....?"
The Nightmare King's voice had grown low, a mere whisper.
"... Mmmhm... funny...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 am

"Yes, but only fools are guided by fear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   Sarah - The Forbidden Forest - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Forest
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next