Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu liam sherbet sound Amythyst Joachim kerrigan Disney cynder dustypaws black moon Ovauzhar Lumina krystal snape
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+6
Meredia
DeathDolohov
Liria
AmythystDolohov
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:48 pm

"Far from it..." He waved his wand and the fire turned around in midair to strike her from behind. Despite hating the atrocities he committed, his duelling experience was too vast to ignore. He'd avoid the dark arts for certain but that didn't impede his other tricks he learned.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

I shield myself from behind. 'Tut tut, big brother. Attacking from the back. Thats very cowardly, dont you think?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:36 am

"Falling back on taunts since you can't beat me?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 pm

'I was giving you a chance to see your mistake." I grin. "Too late." I point my wand at him, casting spell after spell. From a stun to a crucio, everything was there
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 am

Crouch threw up as many protection spells as he could, but the sheer power behind all of them proved too much for him very quickly. 

'So this is what fighting me is like...' he thought with disdain as he tried to collect his thoughts to think of a counterstrike.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

'Struggling, brother?" The glee in my voice was evident.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:07 am

Outside one of the many entrances to the Ministry, to an onlooker it looked like an arrest was being made. But this could not be further from the truth.

"So... new aurors huh?" came a gleeful voice, the source of which paced around the men who were on their knees.

Not one dared to move, with their superior in front of them lifeless on the floor to remind them of the price of disobedience. "Now look, I know you're all pretty broken up about your boss here, but honestly, I've had people BEG me to kill their bosses so you got a freebie when you think about it." He chuckled cruelly but all the faces of the men turned to him with scorn, resent and fear.

The smile fell from their captors face, "No senses of humor..." He clicked his tongue. "Maybe I should get right to the point then..."

"Go to hell." One of the men bravely told him.

This made the young man's pace stop. "What did you say to me?" He asked in surprised.

The man stood, looking at him square in the eyes, "I said 'go to hell, Crouch.' Your time is over. That's what men like us...-"

A flash of green light quickly silenced the speech and any other hopes of a bold confrontation. "It's LORD Crouch now." The killer corrected as he turned back to his captive audience, visibly livid.  

"So anyways, we're one short now but that shouldn't make a difference. Most of you probably aren't coming back anyway. So now, onto your class assignment..."

"IMPERIO!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37