Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Ovauzhar Joachim liam Disney kerrigan krystal sherbet snape Amythyst sound Lumina black Lulu cynder moon
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+6
Meredia
DeathDolohov
Liria
AmythystDolohov
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 pm

"And yet, the world still remains against you."

The Nightmare King tutted and shook his head, closing his eyes as if scolding a child for chasing after a wasp.
"Shame, Shame, Shame you don't have more on your side."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:48 pm

'Life is never easy. If it is, you're living it wrong.' she stated plainly, thinking. 'I also don't appreciate you condascending me, if you don't have anything interesting to say..' she turned to walk past him, clearly busy enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Pitch stood still, watching as Cayden moved off.
"Well, Glad to see you, too."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 pm

'Can anyone really say they're glad to see the Boogeyman?' she faced him again, half expecting an answer to her rheotorical question.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm

"You'd be surprised."

The dark spirit grinned and stepped forward, quietly,
"There are people in this world who are open to me. Embrace me. Like your precious Jean. After all, what is he without his fears?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

'I doubt he looks forward to seeing you though?' Even in the presence of fear itself, she remained stony-faced. 'I doubt there are many who want to be afraid, they just have to be out of force, neccessity even.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

"Perhaps not," He shrugged, "But are there people that enjoy hope? Dreams? Wonder? Of course."

The man eyed Cayden. It seemed she did not like him. Not many did.
"And so, there will still be those that welcome my presence. A girl, seemingly innocent enough, who was willing to give in to the adrenaline and the fear.... A new servant of mine, quite handy..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 pm

'You're as disgusting as the Ministry is, treating people like minions, slaves. Most people are stronger without fear, when they have courage even. That's never going to change.'

she wasn't angry, surprisingly. Cayden remained oddly level-headed, unbiased. 'There is nothing good about fear.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:42 am

Silence. And then anger.

Pitch's lips curled in a snarl, his solar eclipse eyes flashing dangerously, as the shadows that were cast by his form began to groan and writhe.

"There is everything good about fear! But of course, you pathetic humans don't even try to understand it fully!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

'that's because as humans we are the antithesis of fear; with fear we are a paranoid race, one that cannot grow from lack of confidence or courage. Humans have to reject fear to be stronger.'

Cayden had contemplated this many times, mainly to try and reason her way through various cases. She had empathy.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

"And yet, the longer you reject it, the more it grows..."

The Boogeyman gave a hissing sigh and shook his head, letting the anger slowly subside.
He could switch his emotions faster than a psychopath; it did him good with his job.

"You are a strong woman, I will give you that... but when the world you know crumbles around you? When the people you love slowly fall victim to the clutches of darkness? There will be nothing in your heart left."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

'But accepting it also makes it grow.' she shrugged, this was a lose-lose situation, but she knew a way out of it. 'I will die before the world crumbles, Descole may fall victim to your power but i will always be there to pull him out. I've known fear and panic, but it doesn't consume me.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 pm

"... I see."

There was no other words he could say to this woman. She was a brave spirit. Braver than many. And one to actually stand up to the boogeyman. Able to conquer the dark spirit.

He scowled, and shook his head.
"You perplex me," He admitted, through clenched teeth, "How you manage so well against me. Experience, perhaps? Even I do not know everything."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

'I guess you could call it experience.' she couldn't deny her physical reactions to him though. Her skin still prickled, stomach churning. Everything in her instincts continued to tell her to run, but she managed to shove them aside somehow.

'I'm a human being, not a puzzle.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"Humans are puzzles," Pitch mused, "And your species will never cease to amaze me."

A dissatisfied shake of the head, the Nightmare King fell silent.
"Your minds are astounding. How you can function when I am so near is beyond my own comprehension... and even then you push on? Generations fall and new ones rise... and all i am left with are the stragglers. Funny... how this world of yours works."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

'Maybe fear isn't an all-consuming power..' she murmured, barely raising her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm

"Fear is what it is, and must remain in this world. For the better of your kind."

The man stated it simply, looking over the crowds of people in the Ministry, seeing each one's fear.
One feared for their daughter, who was terminally ill. A disease not even magic could fix.
Another feared for his own safety; a death eater.
And others of the sort. Good and bad.

"It has it's light. And it has it's dark. I, unfortunately, must deliver both."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

'For the sake of balance.' she noted absently, unjudging. 'For the record, i've known fear, maybe not as much as some, but still...'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

The man nodded, in agreement.
"For the sake of balance." He echoed her words, slowly, quietly.

"Everyone has known me before. At least in their childhoods, in their dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 pm

'But most of us are not children anymore, we learn to overcome our one-sided view of the world.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 pm

"What a pity.."

Pitch stared on, over the crowds, into thoughtful nothingness, before sighing, allowing Cayden one glance at his vulnerable side.

"The innocence of Children is a strong power. Not many see that. What a shame that it is seen as a weakness."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

'I know it is. As adults, we think we know everything, that because we are older we are more aware of the world. This in turn makes us the truly naive ones, not the younger generation.' Cayden knew about her own gaping hole of ignorance..
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Silence, on the behalf of the Boogeyman.

So this is what wisdom was. It seems Cayden knew it. She was a brilliant human. A true, astounding find.
And the man shook his head, in dismissal, and self-hate.

"I salute you, Cayden. And best wishes towards your work. Though I cannot promise my own side, in this place. But, for your sake, I do hope the Ministry changes it's ways."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

'Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I'd be an idiot not to try.' she offered a light smile, one devoid of its usual seriousness for once.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

(( My friendship senses are tingling.
my holy shit does this mean i can make drama happen between descole and Cayden and Pitch senses are tingling.
my shipping war senses are tingling
))

There was a pause. And a return of the smile. Sorrowful, but sincere.
"Good day, Auror Cayden."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   krystal - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next