Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape kerrigan Joachim moon sherbet Disney sound krystal dustypaws Lumina Ovauzhar Amythyst Lulu black cynder liam
Affiliates
free forum

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys

Go down 
+8
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Jacques Nott
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Both   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 am

Crouch: -Seems to calm down a bit- That sounds familiar...

DA: Take this potion and you'll know why... -I hand it to him-

Crouch: -seems to consider the bottle but then- NO! You could've poisoned it!

Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 am

'Why would we poison it? where would the use in that be?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 am

Crouch: Simple! You'll all never get another chance like this to be rid of me again! I bet you are both aurors!

DA: Crouch you have it all wrong! We're trying to help you! Miss Crouch... try reminding him more!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 am

'I dont know what else to say! for the first seven years of my life, you protected me from our father! you used to take beatings meant for me...you used to take the blame for the things i did! and everytime father would hurt you...i was the one to help you back to your feet...untill our father desided to seperate us...'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 am

Crouch: -Eyes soften considerably- Ri...River?

DA: Drink the potion Mr. Crouch... you'll remember the rest in time...

Crouch: -I decide to drink the potion and after a couple of minutes I appear dazed-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 am

I sigh, putting my head in my hands. 'remind me to never let you loose your memory again....'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 am

Crouch: -I still seem dazed-

DA: -Smiles meekly- Thank you River... for helping me...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 am

I narrow my eyes, looking up. 'what do you mean?'

Last edited by River Seth on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i really cannot spell)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Doctor Augustine   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 am

-Smiles meekly- Did you seriously think that I, the one who taught Crouch all he knew, wouldn't have a plan? The only thing you did was kill off one of my servants. I needed Crouch to reach the state of prodigium lassitudine for this all to work...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 am

ooc crouch, i am really really starting to hate you. you are making me way to paranyed for rivers safetly...Smile

ic
i stand up and get my wand out. 'You really do underestimate how much i would do for my brother, dont you? just...leave him alone!'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cochran   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:56 am

OOC lol yeah, I'm just an asshole that way lol

IC

-Smiles meekly- I'm afraid I can't do that... Everything is perfect now... now sit back and watch... you're about to witness the birth of immortality!

-I point my wand at Crouch and a silver light emerges from my wand and wrinkles begin to fade from my face and they begin appearing on Crouch's-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 am

I stand watching before i spring into action. i run up to Cochran, hitting him with my fists. 'No! you cant do this!'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cochran   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 am

-I cast her aside and continue-

OOC Fist?! YOU'RE A WITCH!!! lol
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 am

ooc yes, i know! but this is River!!! She would only use magic against someone to harm them when she cant think of anything else to do! like now...

ic
'You are not doing this! i will not let you!' i piont my wand at him, sending a barrage of spells at him to try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cochran   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 am

-I turn around and deflect the spells- Do you believe you could ever live up to your prodigy brother?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 am

i laugh. 'no, i know i will never be as powerful as him. and i dont want to be. But that doesnt mean i would give up with out a fight.' i carry on sending spells at him in quick sucsession.

ooc, crouch!!! am i aloud to kill him?! i really dont like him...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cochran   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 am

OOC Not just yet. Killing in Mungos=Azkaban... you'll see where I'm going with this...

IC

-I redirect all of River's spells back at her, knocking her to the floor- Of course even when I succeed with Crouch I'll need more life force eventually... I suppose I'll take you both away and save you for later...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

I wince, and stand back up carefully. 'Then i would never stop fighting you...'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cochran   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

-I grab River by the wirst and Crouch in the other one and apparate away-

OOC Outside of Hogwarts, Cochran's lair
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:59 am

He walked quietly through the halls, feeling like a ghost to everyone else. All other sound was drowned out by the steady pound of his heart, the blood in veins. He numbly pressed on through the crowds, stepping out of the way of patients, blue eyes fixed on nothing but then end of the corridor. He must have bitten his cheek because he felt the taste of blood on his tongue.
He rounded the corner into the last ward, his eyes falling on the Navy. She was sleeping, pain written across her face... emptiness along side it. He hated it. He hated that he wasn't enough.
Ivor walked over and took Navy's small, relaxed hand, slowly sinking into a kneeling position with her hand pressed to his lips. He felt someone watching them from the entrance, a pitying stare. He ignored them, pressing the hand softly to the side if his face, and sat there for what seemed to be forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

I'd never been in a coma before. Never experienced anything quite like it. But as soon as the docter had left Nurse Galloway had bustled back in. God knows what she put in that water, but I was out like a light. It offered me only the tiniest bit of relief. It was strange, this coma. I'm sure it's not like muggle coma's. they just lay dreamless, resting. I'd had all sorts of nightmares brought on by the pain, but I'd been awake, sort of. It was like I was watching through a window, unable to leave or close my eyes, always there, witnissing everything. I tried to scream out a couple times with no success, but I guess it was better to keep quiet, no use in worrying people, or waking them up. The funny thing about this coma is a always felt as though I'm being dangled from a great height, as though my stomach will drop at any second. It's that feeling before you take a great plunge, before you go down a steep slide. Something like that. It was only me keeping myself from dropping, my mind was going No, you don't want to do that, not yet. Maybe someday you can experience that rush. But not now. But my body was aching to jump. The pain became almost unbearable at times, but I remained suspended. Alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 am

And it started like this; as though I was slowly being submerged. Such an interesting sensation. Neither pleasant nor otherwise. I think I awoke once or twice, I got a glimpse of my mothers tear stained face, Max was telling me about his day. I thought I saw Ivor at one point, but I couldn't be sure. Briel didn't arrive, and that almost broke me, along with the lack of Strike. Well, I did ask for a clean break. That was best, wasn't it? I could feel myself willing to move, but my body wouldn't comply, and eventually my brain began to stop functioning. I stopped even thinking. Interesting sensation. Fascinating. Before this I heard snippets of conversation here and there. My mother yelling at the Healer, him telling her that there really wasn't anything they could do for me. I was lost. I guess it was my fault. I ducked, I had Walnut hit by Angelica's spell. But if I'd been hit, wouldn't the same have happened to her? Then I guess it's better I suffer. It was strange, the day I stopped longing for Ivor. For my Mother. My brothers. Strike. Lady. Ash. Everyone. When everything halted and I felt as though a breeze were tickling my face, underneath my skin. As though my face had been ripped of and air was blowing on my tender skin. I knew at that moment I was gone. And it nearly blew my head off when I opened my eyes, looked up in the hospital room and watched the Healers gasp. They bustled around frantically. I was in a strange room, by myself. Perhaps the Wizarding ER, who knows. A young Healer sits to the side and instead of in a state of panicked euphoria, he sighs. "It won't last long."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 am

"Let me in!" He shouted hoarsely, struggling to push past the healers that were trying to hold me back. "Curse you, curse you all to hell, let me in or I will kill you, I swear!" He was almost hysterical. It'd barely been half an hour since Max had found him in the Hogwarts, grabbed his arm and... and said nothing. The look on his face had been enough. Ivor barely remembered the rest of it - running up to Dumbledore's office and... godric, the look on the old man's face.
He pushed a healer back hard against a wall, his panic making his mind hazy and wild. Finally someone ushered the healers back. "It's alright, let the boy in." The others retreated, relieved that they didn't have to try and pull Ivor out of the hospital anymore. The man who had spoken placed a hand on Ivor's shoulder, "This way, lad."
Ivor followed him into the room, his throat feeling dry, his hands tingling, his legs feeling weak. The sight of her took his breath away, it always did but over the past few days it'd been painful... unbearable. She was sleeping... barely breathing. "Navy," the name died in his throat. He never called her darling or pumpkin or love or sweetie... because her name was better than all those pet names. "Navy."
Her family were there too - Max and a lady that he'd come to know as her mother. They'd spoken a few times, though it had been short conversations about Navy - what she got up to as a kid and so on. Briel wasn't there. He felt a surge of anger and relief. It'd been clear how much Navy had adored her older brother when he met him in the forest. Navy's mother gave him a teary look.
Ivor staggered towards the bed and bent, pressing his cheek gently against Navy's. Still breathing - faintly. He gripped one of her hands and looked up to the silent room, eyes pleading. "You can fix her right? You have to fix her! I... I..." he was rendered speechless once again, eyes staring at the faces, trying to make eye contact. Despair winded him as he realised that none of them would meet his eyes.
A sob climbed fast to his throat and he turned back to Navy, "Come on, Navy. I know you can get better, I know it... I..." he pressed his lips against her own sleeping ones. It worked in fairytales - the prince kissing the princess awake and they'd live happily ever after. But he was no prince and this was no fairytale. He felt a burning sensation well at his eyes and a tear dropped from his eyelashes, landing at the corner of her eye. It made it seem like she was crying... but it was his own tears. "Please...!"
He kissed her again, whispering the words against her lips, "I love you, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:24 am

I watched him through my eyelashes. Not able to fully open my eyes from the pain. Stay with me. It was all I could ask for as I waited for what would surely come. The moment the lightbulb flickers out. I wondered if there really was a whole tunnel thing. I don't like tunnels much, too claustrophobic. I wondered if my life would flash before my eyes. Yes, my life was before my eyes at this very moment. Ivor. Ivor was my life. I hoped this wouldn't be hard on him, but I was too selfish to keep fighting, the abyss... so... peaceful. Calling. Calling for me. I felt obliged to go, that was where I was meant to go. Under this pain, away from it. A smile, that was all I could offer the love of my life. All I could muster. It was the first movement I'd made since I'd fallen asleep and gradually worsened. I hoped everyone would understand. Forgive me, even. Though I wouldn't blame anyone for hating me. I was weak. I wondered whether Ivor would talk to Strike. Did it matter? What did matter? What is this? This is, for cliches sake, the end.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:28 am

(( -shrivels up and dies inside- wow you guys... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next