Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Lulu Disney dustypaws sherbet black Ovauzhar moon Joachim cynder snape Amythyst krystal sound kerrigan Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

The Black Lake

Go down 
+4
Meredia
RiverSeth
CrouchJunior
RavenHaven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 pm

OOC is crouch out of juice or still going by this time?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm

drag it out, ive still got shit i want to write.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ooc   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Okay I promise I will but I have to go now. But I've got more. Bye
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 pm

me too, im actually knackered so pick up tomorrow!
(I'd also appreciate if nobody else out there broke this segment of RP up, but if you have to post here obviously i can't stop you.. >_>)
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 am

He easily deflected the spell. "Surely you didn't expect to beat me that easily." He laughed. "Have you no faith in me at all?"

He straightend up and pointed his wand at Eugene. "I'll give you a sneak peak at what I can really do." He silently cast Dolohov's Curse at Eugene.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:53 am

Crouch: "SYDNAY... You traitor!!" The betrayal only adds to the holocaust of my wrath upon them as I don't let up on it my assault. However I can feel my life force slipping, but that's not important. The dark lord was the only one who gave my life purpose, if serve his wishes to my death!

Eugene: admittedly, combative spells weren't my speciality. My defensive ones weren't any improvement either. While I feebly try to fend off the curse, it bears too much strength to handle and connects with me.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Desouza family   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 am

'i am no traitor, not anymore!' she clenched her teeth, pouring all of her own left over hatred and bitterness into Meredia's now fracturing shield. It crackled in response, oozing a red haze that dissipated in seconds.

her torment had finally left her.

'Im not a monster.' it was barely notable amid the chaos, but the girl was smiling, a small curl of her lips which no longer contained malice or insanity.

Im free. Sydnay surrendered to the numbness that overwhelmed her, peace written on her young face. There was no need for her to fight now, after all this time, she could finally let go.

Amaya fell also, her fierce will alone had not been enough to sustain her.

The Desouza sisters lay motionless in the grass, faces devoid of any movement and distress. Their image could be compared to porcelain dolls, ominously pristine amongst the sheer destruction.

Bryn was the only one still standing, blood spurting from every space in his body. His very essence fueled the sheild now. He'd had no choice, his siblings would stay safe no matter what the cost to him.

'Give it up Crouch, or you'll kill us all...'

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Phoenix: I continue struggling. "Pixie, let go of me!" I snarl.

Pixie: Despite my injury, I hold on with a fiercely tight grip. "No. This is his fight, Phoenix, not yours." I yank her backwards, so I can hiss something in her ear. "If it looks like it's going bad, I'll let you go, ok? Now stop fighting, my leg's killing me."

Phoenix goes limp. Instead of fighting to get free, she holds onto me instead.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

He laughed at Eugene. "You can't even defend yourself properly!" He pushed another round of Dolohov's Curse onto Eugene. "This is going to be too easy. You really should do some research on your enemies before you duel them."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Crouch: "that's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make. I'd rather die knowing the Dark lord will honor my memory for my services to him than live knowing I was shamed by you!" With that, I pour the very last of my magic into the attack. Howling in sheerest bloodlust and rage.

OOC sorry all I have time to write, will reply to you later Death
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Sad

'Then you really are a just a boy, desperate to earn favour by attempting suicide. I will always pity you, Bartemius Crouch Junior.' his voice seemed to cut through the noise, an embodiment of true justice as he directed all of Crouch's magic into himself, becoming a sink to the dark energy.

Of course, he knew he wouldn't be able to contain it, nobody could.

His breath came in shuddering gasps, body convulsing as his stomach rolled and gnawed him from inside out. He could feel his heart bursting out of his chest, threatening to splinter his ribs apart. Bryn would've shrieked in pure agony, but blood was gurgling from his lips, filling his lungs and constricting his airway.

As if in slow motion, the boy's knees buckled, leaving him suspended in the air for a moment before his body connected with the floor, face buried in the earth.

Motionless, along with the rest of his family.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 pm

"How DARE you!!"

The send the last of the flames into the ground, rubble scatters across the lake. Debris swept across the war zone (translation: everyone in the area, RUN FOR IT!).

But at last my body cannot handle more as I fall to my knees, my pride the only thing keep me up, but soon enough that falters as I lay on the grounds on which I caused so much misery to so many.

My essence felt like a dehydrated throat, bereft of magic and vitality. Alive, but only by a mere thread.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Desouza family   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 pm

The flames swept over the Desouza siblings, but their shield was still in tact. On contact with the fire, it fizzled and broke apart with a small pop. But their bodies remained untouched, still like dolls on the battlefield, ones that didn't even flinch when the debris scattered around them.

Amaya's form was the only one facing the sky, and her face was drained of colour, her chesnut hair splayed out around her in a nest of unruly curls. There wasn't even a shadow of her usual sarcastic smirk on her expression.

Meredia and Sydnay's hands had become twined together somehow, a small symbol of unity amongst the bloodshed, The cat had finally made peace with the mouse.

Still, the family was silent, without breath and laughter.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

The battle seemed to go as lifeless as the fallen family at what had happened.

Artemis, Topher and Eugene all seemed to forget the conflict to witness the sight.

None could believe the sight before them. Crouch on the ground defeated was but an afterthought next to the sight of the Desouza's. Friends of theirs, family to one of them laying on the soft ground.

Was this for real? Did this truly happen?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Axel   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

another Sad

The ground was beginning to stain a foreboding crimson, for Bryn's battered shape was still oozing blood. It had began to congeal, a gel-like substance on the scarred earth.

Silence wrapped around the areas, coating the surface and stifling the previous chaos and anger. The only thing that broke it was the gentle padding of Axel's footsteps.

He just stared at the scene in front of him, it truly looked like a wasteland, dotted with the bodies of the Desouza family.

'Are... they alive?' he didn't raise his voice, afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 pm

God damn...

I knew I didn't have much at stake in this, but this still felt like a sore loss.

"Man, they went up against Griny McCrazy, what do you think?" My tone wasn't harsh or sarcastic, just... Dead. Just stone cold and gentle at once somehow.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Axel   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:36 pm

'Crouch alive?' he didn't know these people, they were strangers to him, but he still felt anger. People had died needlessly, it was murder.

He also knew it wasn't the time for hatred right now, so exhaled, remaining as calm as he could be.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm

"He won't be in a minute!" Picking myself with my sheer anger at Crouch my only muscles I step over to the fallen villain with my wand ready.

"They were my family too! Some of the best people I know and you just killed them!!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Axel   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 pm

He didn't object, peering down at the family once more, obsidian eyes scanning the scene. Fury filled him again, but it wasn't his place.

He hadn't noticed one of the Desouza's hands twitching.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Pixie: Phoenix stares for a moment, utterly shocked, then she wails and throws her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her, feeling completely numb. Phoenix sobs into my shoulder but I just feel... frozen. Like ice.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Crouch might as well be dead already but this would ensure that, "AVADA..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Pixie: "Eugene!" I snap, glaring at him. My grief shows itself as anger. "Do you really think that's the best thing to do?! Do you think that's what they would want?!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Axel   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Ace: yes, i do.

Twitch. the hand moved again, clenching before relaxing. Axel was watching the twins now, wanting to offer condolences to Phoenix but unsure how.

He really was the odd one out here.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Eugene: "We defeated Crouch, and he killed my family, lets make sure he stays beat!!"

Artemis: "Eugene... They wouldn't want that. It'll tarnish their memory."

OOC only post
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Pixie: "They'd be pissed at you, dumbass, and so will Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake   krystal - The Black Lake - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Lake
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next