Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound snape krystal Joachim sherbet Lumina moon dustypaws Ovauzhar cynder kerrigan Amythyst Disney Lulu black liam
Affiliates
free forum

Second-floor girls' lavatory

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 am

Angelica squealed. Navy's voice startled her. She no longer sounded weak anymore, but strong and refreshed. She threw Navy's robes to her. "Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 am

"Much." I said as I redressed myself. I cast a spell, waving my wand around my hair until it was dry. I tied it up into a long ponytail, getting it out of my face. "In fact, I'm quite hungry. Wold yu like to come with me to the Great Hall?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 am

I run in, empting the contence of my bag on the floor. i picked up the viles of potion, and one by one, empty them down the toilet. once they were all clean, i filled them with water, making them the same colour as the potion. I smiled grimly. It wasnt the best i could have done, but I hope that crouch falls for it. And everyone else...
I fill my bag again, and make my way back to the hall.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:38 pm

He sets his bags down in a corner and checks on the Polyjuice potion. It was coming along great. He smiled and pulled out the hair that he had obtained from Will. This was going to work.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

-random girl comes in- PERVERT!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

He finished up the potion. He pulled out a goblet and filled it with the proper amount of potion. He took the hair and dropped it in the Polyjuice. It began to bubble and smell like rotting flesh. He drank it all in one go.

He grabbed his stomach and hunched over. He refused to puke up the potion. Instead he watched as his hand began to bubble.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ahriman as William   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

After the transformation he looks himself over in the mirror. He smiles and tries out his new body. He tested his voice until he had Willam's spot on. He smiled and walked out.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Death walked into the restroom. He dropped his bag next to a stall and began pulling out potion ingredients.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

'isnt this a bit unconventional as a potion room?'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

He began preparing the potion. Without looking up, he responded, "Yes, it is a bit, but at least I know no one will walk in on me." He looked up briefly to smile at Lethe, then he turned back down to his work. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

She grins. 'Checking up on you. making sure you dont do anything wrong...'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 pm

He raised an eyebrow and looked at Lethe. "I've got an O in potions. I don't think I'm going to mess this up. That, and, I'm giving this to my girlfriend, I really don't want to mess it up lest it backfire and mess her up."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

She shrugs. 'I may have agreed to this, but tecnically, i still dont know you. for all i know, you could secretlly hate River.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

He stopped what he was doing and looked her full-on. "I could never hate River."

God, you're such a sap.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm

'As i said. just checking.' I wave my wand and a chair appears. I sit on it, watching him. 'While your making that, why dont you tell me about her?'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:53 pm

He turned back to the potion. "What do you want to know?"

Ahriman groaned. Please don't start gushing about how pretty, and smart your girlfriend is, cause she isn't, ese. She would've stayed herself if she were smart.

You do have a fair point on that, and I wasn't going to say that she was "pretty". That's too common a word. I was going to say "beautiful".

Ahriman groaned again and Death laughed internally.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 pm

'Anything.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

He thought for a moment before answering. "She's very kind and caring. Always thinks of others before herself. She loves people despite their flaws. She doesn't like to burden people with her problems. That's why we are were we are." He added an ingredient and watched as the potion turned from a lilac colour to a crimson, just as the book said it would. At least he was on the right track so far.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

'She seems...perfect. no wonder you love her.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm

He smiled. "She is perfect in my eyes. I wouldn't want her any other way."

Excuse me, I didn't know I bought a ticket for the cheesiest movie of the century. Can I have a refund?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 pm

'Maybe you need to tell her that when she is back, then. and get her to talk to you, even if she doesnt want to. it would stop her doing this again.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

"You've got a point." He stirred the potion and then added another ingredient. "I definitely don't want this to happen ever again."

Why can't you just accept the fact that she is never going to talk to you about her problems? Women never do, either that or they bitch and complain about their problems all day long. Any way, you lose.

I won't lose because I want to help her just like she wants to help everyone else.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm

'Im always right, its a habit.' She grins, then sighs. 'How long till its ready?'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm

He looked at the instructions in the book. "Well, it's got to simmer for a bit, then I have to add the lavender, and then it should be done." He looked back up at Lethe. "Are you ready to be you again?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Lethe   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm

I snort and look down. 'Im bring back your girl friend, and i mihgt dissapear....but yes, im ready.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second-floor girls' lavatory
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next