Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon sherbet Disney snape liam Lulu black cynder Joachim Amythyst Lumina dustypaws sound Ovauzhar kerrigan krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Second-floor girls' lavatory

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am

"Just some lowlives... River got the catch of the day though. She took Crouch to Azkaban."

"If you want, I can make you a sleeping potion."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:55 am

ooc dammnnn lol it appears i have some reading to do

ic She looked a bit shocked "Crouch is in Azkaban, that's very.. unexpected .. especially by River.." she contemplated for a moment "crazyness..but as for the sleeping potion I'm alright, the hallucinations help me think clearer if that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 am

"Hallucinations? What of?" -I ask her, my curiosity perked.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 am

"It's hard to explain.. just small flashes that seem to be leading in the right direction on something I've been working on forever."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:09 am

"Wow... that's quite interesting, What is it you're working on? Maybe I can help!" -My attitude is similar to that of a small child asking his big sister what her homework was about.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am

She was quiet for a moment struggling eternally " it's a pretty interesting situation honestly.. and the help would be nice... promise not to tell anyone.. It's not something I want people knowing really."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:18 am

-My intrigue gets all the more raised.- "I swear, Strayer's honor.."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 am

"just remember I'll hold you to that honour.. come on" she motioned back to the door I'll show you"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 am

"Strayers are always true to their words and honor."

-I stop at the door frame.- "Is there.. anyone else in there?" -I ask her nervously.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 am

She laughed a little "no one really unless Myrtle is hanging around, but she hasn't been lately."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 am

"Okay... it's just not honorable for men to walk in here."

-I step inside and follow her.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 am

"it's just a room.. no one uses it except for the occasional duel or something like what I'm doing." she lifted the disillusionment charm on the cauldron which had brightened to a venomous orange, ingredients and many colorful vials surrounded it with various amounts of potion in each "you see I've been pretty sick thanks to being poisoned .. and well I'm just progressively getting worse.." she let her face morph to show what she meant , it paled out incredibly white her cheeks sunk in making the angles of her face incredibly sharp, everything about her lacked the usual luster that made her bright and bubbly "I really don't feel like I have much time to figure this out.. my mind is fading just as quickly as my body.." despair filled her entire being as she said this.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:16 am

-My cheery complex drops to a more serious and committed attitude at once upon hearing and see this. She seemed like a good girl, I would do all I could as a fellow human being to help.-

"Tell me what you need, and I'll do all I can to help you."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:22 am

She sighed as her appearnce went to the way it usually was she didn't like being like that for very long "I just need to figure out what I'm missing here.. and its getting harder to focus."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:25 am

"Well let me take a gander... are you following any set of instructions or is this all brand new?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:30 am

"she flipped through her notebook "I've got pages and pages of tried and failed ideas, which ingredients have helped, which negate eachother.. but it's all basically useless if I can't peace it together.. " she slid down the wall "I'm so close I can feel it in my bones I just don't know what else to try."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 am

-I flip through her notebook, examining all the details. Fortunately for yours truly, I have a photographic memory so my mind takes mental snapshots of each page.-

"Don't lose hope. In my family we hold this tenent, 'Operor non Trado Insquequo Vos es Mortuus'. It's latin for 'Don't Surrender until you're dead.'.

"And that's precisely what I plan to do. I'll help you fix this anyway I can." -I promise her with the same resolve as would be expected from a Strayer.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am

She looked at him a small wisp of a smile danced across her lips "I'm not giving up.. and thank you .. having someone in on how bad this is is actually a huge relief.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:43 am

"In fact, I have a much better setting you can do this in than in the bathroom if you prefer..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:52 am

She nodded "that would actually be brilliant.. this was just a place where no one would bother me."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 am

"Oh trust me, absolutely NO ONE would bother you at the place I'd like to show you, but firstly, you must promise me your full confidentiality about it."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 am

She nodded "you keep my secret and I'll keep yours.. I'd say thieves honor but well we don't always stick to that, but i'll keep my word."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 am

-I start walking out with her.- "Thief huh? Like that one guy, Topher? He's a riot!"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 am

She smiled keeping step with him "He is pretty great.. amazing friend as well.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 am

"Well anyway... let me show you. But first let's get out of Hogwarts. The place I'm showing you isn't exactly on campus..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   sound - Second-floor girls' lavatory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second-floor girls' lavatory
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next