Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu liam krystal Lumina sound kerrigan Disney Ovauzhar Joachim sherbet moon dustypaws black cynder snape Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Descole scowled as he held on to Crest, sheathing his sword quietly.
He walked in silence with him tot he Minister's office, giving the door a firm knock.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Rufus: "Come in!"

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Descole opened the door and allowed Crest in first, exhaling slowly as he entered the room after.

He gave a short bow to the Minister, his cape wrinkling slightly.

"Minister.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Rufus: "Crest Strayer... I didn't expect you to be the first one caught."

Crest: -I scoff- "I allowed myself to be, if I truly wanted I could've escaped your little lapdog." -My tone didn't even seem like mine, it was disrespectful.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Descole tensed, anger rushing into his body.
He had had enough.

"Shut your damn trap, you bloody, idiot child!"

The man unsheathed his sword, pressing the tip to Crest's neck, giving a low snarl.
"You're lucky I didn't bring my wolves to tear you limb from limb..."

A pause, a deep breath, he kept his sword where it was, glancing at the Minister.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Crest: "You idiots, the both of you. Not even seeing what was directly in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Descole wrinkled his nose, his shoulders tense as his face turned back to Crest.

He aimed his voice to the Minister, speaking smoothly, his voice coated with a cold tone.

"I do not know if you want the Strayers in Azkaban or not, Minister, but I trust you can handle this one from here. I've done this part of my job, I will do nothing more than capture them..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Crest: "Really Descole, you don't wish to do the execution yourself? That's news to me."

Rufus: "What do you mean by 'what's in front of you'?"

Crest: -My lies are so fluid they could be truth.- "I have acted as the auror you desired for only one reason. I wanted to obtain the Strayer training and I wanted to assess the Ministry's strength for MY plan."

"Do I need to spell it out? I was the mastermind behind the Strayer coup."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:37 pm

(( Holy hell, Crest ))

Descole froze, pulling his sword back, sheathing it again under his cloak.

His eyes narrowed slightly, almost surprised.
And he shot a look at the Minister.
".... Minister...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Rufus: "Crest... YOU were conspiring against us?"

Crest: -Once more my lies escape my lips, I was doing this for the families betterment.-

"Yes I was. Behind my own brother's backs, for yeas I plotted. And I was only now starting to make moves. I was only beginning to try and bring others to my cause. They had no prior knowledge to my plans. But sadly, it seems I underestimated your resources and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Descole realized now what Crest might be doing.

His actions had been very uncharacteristic of him. And how he had spoken to him...

The man took a small step back and inhaled deeply.

"I see. You are aware of what fate befalls you if your family is found as innocent as you say..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm

"I would imagine something along the lines of execution?" -I don't look at all afraid.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 pm

A scowl, a half-nod.

"Of course. It's none of my judgement, but it is law. Correct, Minister..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Rufus: "Yes, if your story checks out Crest, you will be executed for treason."

Crest: "Then it's a good thing I don't plan on getting executed." -I jump up out of my chair and grab it and swing it at Descole while my other hand worked on picking the lock of my shackle.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Descole gave a surprised gasp, stepping back quickly, getting caught slightly by the chair and knocked back.

He moved quickly, arching his back and catching himself, pushing his body back up, unsheathing his sword and pulling his cloak off his shoulders, to leave it on the floor.

He gave an exhausted, yet almost insane laugh.

"... come now, Strayer..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:56 pm

-Having freed myself from my bonds, I get behind the Minister and put his head in a position where I could easily snap his neck and I take his wand and start backing us toward the window.-

"Don't follow me Descole."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Descole gave a scowl, a slight growl.

But he was playing along. A lie, as well.
Perhaps one he could help this boy. He knew the family was a noble one. Given, not the family he best fit in with, but a family he respected at a certain level.

He let a small flash of these feeling show over his face for just a moment before melting back to his normal, cold expression.
Perhaps Crest would see this. Perhaps he would actually look past his anger and see what Jean was trying to do- just this once.

"Damn you, Strayer... damn you.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm

-I notice his strange look and shoot him my own, as though to say, 'Don't inform my brothers of my lie, there's more I can do for them on the outside.'-

-With that I blast the window open and push the Minister to him before jumping out and disapparating away.-

-So now, my family was in the clear, but I could never go home to them again. A sacrifice I would make a thousand times for them. I would be hunted, but they would be safe.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Descole made sure to catch the Minister, to help him get his balance.

For a moment, he stared at the window, understanding the look.
A half smile crossed over his face for a fraction of a second, then vanished as if it had never been.

He remained standing tall, a firm figure with resolve, and a beating heart. Feelings and cares. Someone to make a difference.
And hell, he would.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

"Crest Strayer! One of my most trusted aurors plotting against us from the beginning! I can't believe this!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Descole kept his eyes locked on the window, unmoving, his breathing shallow and quiet.

He spoke with respect, but full of a cold and almost exasperated, 'i'm tired of your bullshit', tone.

"Minister, please calm yourself. One auror does not make a difference to the Ministry. We simply must keep an eye out for him. He won't dare return here, not with the whole of us watching for him."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 pm

"He might not now, but he will with an army..."

"Make him undesirable number 18."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:24 pm

(( number 18 ahahahahahhaha ))

Descole's expression turned dark, and he gave a slight growl, glancing at the Minister with an expression full of slight disdain.

"The boy has hardly any friends, let alone an army. But very well. Yes sir..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

OOC Well I figure the Death Eaters take higher priority at this point in time lol

IC

"Good. and don't let your personal feelings get in the way."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Descole had taken up his cloak and began to fold it over his arm, moving to the door before stopping dead in his tracks.

He looked over his shoulder at the Minister with a questioning air.

"Pardon...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Joachim - Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next