Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound black krystal Joachim sherbet snape Lumina Disney Lulu moon dustypaws cynder liam Ovauzhar Amythyst kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbledore's Office

Go down 
+10
Meredia
Sherbet&Cosmo
WalnutSelwynn
Goblet Dream
Liria
RiverSeth
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Dumbledore   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

I chuckle.
"Miss Malfoy, language."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Looks at Navy , suddenly afraid . ' I checked the level below it , I didn't think that was a Professors room , I thought it was an attic or storeroom . Oh Merlin , we are dead ,' she says as she sees Dumbledore himself poke his head out the window.. Shes gives a very audible gulp .
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 pm

OOC Navy...I've waited a LONG time for someone to say that Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 pm

o o c; say what Liria? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 pm

- turns back into the room, raises her wand-

"BOMBARDA" -the firework explodes one final time, she gives Dumbledore a fleeting look, then gazes around the ruined objects. Begins a sequence of non-verbal incantations, the chaotic mess lessens as the room, and the trinkets begin to mend and rejoin their surviving fellows on the shelves.-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

OOC "OH MY F***** DARK LORD IT'S DUMBLEDORE!!!" that...Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm

o o c; haha okay, well, i am THE most entertaining person on the forum and all...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 pm

OOC lol
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:01 pm

I wave my wand, the elder one Wink, and everything looks as good as new.
"Ms. Cuffe, let them have their fun," I repeat.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be off to Hogsmeade. Important business."
I shake Ms. Cuffe warmly by the hand.
"Good day Ms. Cuffe. Until we meet again."
I leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Yells hesitantly up at the window.
"I.. I'm sorry P-proffesor. Wo-won't happen again." Stares at ice.
"What the fuck do we do now?" Her eyes open wide in horror. Please, please, please don't let Dumbledore have heard that...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 pm

- just as the office returns to something like normality a screech owl flies in through the open window, it doesn't bother to land, but drops a suspicious red envelope in front of Calista and flies straight back out. The letter begins swelling, them trembling and finally it bursts open. A shrill childish voice rents the office apart-

I will get you back.
And it will not be pretty.
I swear.

-Calliope Selwy
nn.

-The letter implodes into nothing. She stares at the spot where it was for a moment. Smirks, giggles and begin laughing hysterically.-

"Children! What is wrong with these children!"

-She opens her travelling cloak and pulls out parchment and her enchanted quill. -

"Take a note, Quill, 'I accept.' Send it, to Dumbledore.

Leaves the office.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:09 pm

She looks at Navy after Dumbledore leaves..'' Well that could have been worse' , she sighs . 'At least we dont have to clean up too much ,the Daily Prophet lady seems to have put most of it right ..' as they reach up to his office and survey the remains of the firework. She gives a sly grin to Navy and says in a lowered voice,' But it was an excellent prank !.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Grin wickedly at ice.
"Oh my word, wasn't it!"
They high five, te clap echoing throughout the room and startling a large phoenix in the corner.
"We have GOT to do this more often..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Laughter dances in her eyes , ' I'll take you up on that one Navy! ,' she says picking up some broken odds and ends and stuffing them away in her robes . 'Lets get out of here while we can . I cant wait to tell this to the other s ... '. They grin at each other and hurry away from Dumbledore's office , as Fawkes watches them go .
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

Ivor stumbled into the office, white and trembling, eyes wide, no longer making jokes. He collapsed against a wall, eyeing the office and Dumbledore, who was hurrying over to the two of them.

"What happened?" Dumbledore asked Leo, whilst examining Ivor. "This wound... you are lucky to get here on time. Fawkes." The Phoenix flew over, obediently dropping tears onto the bite.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

She rests against a wall, not taking her eyes off Ivor and Fawkes. 'Walnut Selwynn,' she pants. 'Basilisk ... attacked ... bit ... Black Lake ... death ...'
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

"Miss Selwynn?" Dumbledore frowned, "I see..."

Ivor regained his voice, "Professor... Walnut bit herself too.. she needs phoenix tears as soon as possible." He whispered a thank you to Fawkes and then winked at Leo, muttering, "No more booboo."

Dumbledore looked at the phoenix, giving it instructions to find Walnut and also heal her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 am

She smiles, relieved, at Ivor, and looks back at Dumbledore. 'Sir ... what's going to happen to Walnut? When she recovers, I mean? She was acting very ... self destructive before - I mean, she bit herself!'
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 pm

"The safest place for Miss Selwynn right now," Dumbledore said softly, "Is in the hospital wing, under the care of Madam Pomfrey, and... I dare say... a young Miss Malfoy and Miss Ivashkov as well. Yes, that sounds right." He looked at the two of them. "Well, Mr Morozov, you'd best be a little careful today - I dare say that little incident might leave you feeling a little drained for a short time. And i hear I am to congratulate you on your animagus, Miss Montague. Well done, yes, very well done. Now, off you go" He smiled at them.

Ivor stood slowly and walked towards the door, "Let's go see how the other three are doing? Perhaps get Walnut to the hospital wing?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 pm

She smiles at Dumbledore, feeling proud. 'Thank you, sir.'

She follows Ivor to the door. 'Yes. I think the more support the other two have, the easier it would be to get Walnut where she needs to be ...'
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Kiran   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm

I knock quietly on the door, and walk in . 'Mr Dumbledore? Sir?'
I hear a noice and look up. He stands by his desk, smiling. 'Mr Drakon. I did wonder when you would turn up here. Anything particular you want?'
I shrug. 'A home?'
He sits at his chair and guestures for me to sit as well. I do. 'You know, I can remember your parents coming here. How are they?'
I frown. 'I dont know, sir. I havent seen them for 2 years.'
'Ah, of course you havent. All this with Adrian Black.' He laughs at my expression. 'I may be old, Mr Drakon, but i can still see. Are you sure you want to be here when Adrian is in the same school?'
I look away. 'I dont think he will be here for much longer.'
Dumbledore leans back in his chair, but does not responde to me. After a while of silence, he says 'And what do you want to do here?'
I look back at him. 'We both know your teachers cant teach me any more, but i am willing to help, or sit in lessons. I just want...Somewhere that I know i can be safe. Happy. Somewhere i can call home.'
'And you cannot call your real home that?'
I look him in the eyes. 'No. Not after...all these years. Not with Adrians family there. Please, sir.'
He pauses, thinking. Finally, he nods. 'OK. you can stay. But Kiran? Watch you dont go down the same path as your friend.'
I nod and stand up. I walk to the door, and look back. Dumbledore was stood by his desk again looking sadly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 am

Ivor followed Madam Pomfrey up into Dumbledore's office, Navy in his arms. Dumbledore was bustling around, arranging contact to get to the dead girls' parents and calm the students and inquire who and why. He turned sharply as Ivor stumbled in with Navy. "Professor... sir... she... Navy," he swallowed, trying to start again, "They... she needs to go to Mungos, Professor!"
Professor Dumbledore started over to them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 am

I look up at the headmaster, feeling oddly shameful. I swallow and bury myself in Ivor again. I was acting childish but I didn't care. I'd be dead soon. I could feel the pain rippling through my chest.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am

"Headmaster... please," Ivor started again, watching Dumbledore scan the two of them. What was he seeing? Two killers? Two troubled kids? "Please..." his said, his voice broken.
Finally Dumbledore nodded and turned to a portait, asking for the guy in it to send word to Mungos. Ivor let out a sigh of relief but didn't let go of Navy at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 am

I could feel the pain pulling me under, I put a hand to Ivors face and tried to portray everything I couldn't say, everything I felt, everything I needed him to know, through that touch. That I was sorry, that I needed him, he had to be strong, I was too weak, a disgusting weak little girl. And that I loved him, I loved him more than anything I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Dumbledore's Office - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Office
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next