Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu dustypaws Ovauzhar moon cynder black krystal sherbet Joachim Disney Lumina Amythyst sound liam snape kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbledore's Office

Go down 
+10
Meredia
Sherbet&Cosmo
WalnutSelwynn
Goblet Dream
Liria
RiverSeth
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

I nod, frowning slightlly.

OOC, you do realise that Dumbledore would have tecnicaly over heard all that?!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 pm

OOC WOW... REALLY didn't think that one to conclusion...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm

OOC, hahaha! i might just have to write a bit for him when im on later. But its ok, he thinks you wont do anything...Smile
bye for now!Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm

OOC ROFL! Ok have a nice day River!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Dumbledore stepped away from the door as he heard the footsteps retreating away. He sighed, knowing that this was difficult for both siblings, but knowing that this was the best way for them to cope.
He frowned, unsure of weather to trust what he had heard Crouch say. Both Children wanted to get revenge, but if Crouch were promicing River he wouldnt do anything...
Dumbledore sighed again, deciding to keep a close eye on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Goblet Dream

Goblet Dream

PostSubject: Red Emmrel   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

- Red knocked on the headmaster's door, entering without waiting for a reply. Dumbledore turns around, slightly surprised but smiles when he sees the new student - "Ah, Red. You must have come to enquire about your sleeping arrangements?" - Red nodded, Dumbledore continued, hardly seeing her nod - "Yes, well, it would be entirely your choi-" - Red cuts him off mid sentence - I would like to sleep in the Green common room. Sly.. Sytherin? - she smiled as Dumbledore nodded - " Certainly.. Certainly" - he sighed as Red walked happily out of his office, slinging her bag over her shoulder as she went - Thankyou, Sir!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 am

-Catches breath after arriving outside Dumbledore's office. She had, after all, been here a thousand times, but as a student, then a friend, then a journalist. But something felt different. She was sure Dumbledore would reprimand her over the comments she made of one of his students. He was very protective over them. Like each one is his own. She inhaled deeply, and knocked thrice upon the door-
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 am

"Ms. Cuffe, come on in. Now, I know you know why I have summoned you tonight, do you not?" I say as I peer over my half moon spectacles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

- closes door behind her, and walks to the desk-

"I would assume you have something to say about the article that was published in the evening edition of the Prophet?"

Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 am

"Yes. And I was wondering if you would like a part time student liaison job within the school? Around your marvellous work of doing the Daily Prophet."
I start to pat my beard and I stare at Ms. Cuffe, patient.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 am

- catches her breath her her throat so she splutters a little bit, a confused smile can't help but escape-

"you, you want me to work here? With the students? I, I mean, you... you're offering me a, job?!"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 pm

I smile warmly.
"Of course I'm offering you a job, Ms. Cuffe. The article was intriguing, yet so, accurate. I do feel as if we, the staff of Hogwarts are losing touch with our students. That's why I think you are perfect for the job. Speaking of students, Miss Selwynn paid me a visit today. She was not happy. She addressed me as "Old Coot" before storming off."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 pm

- simply stunned silence echos for a few minutes -

"I wasn't trying to hurt the girl. Or you, your school, or reputation. I want nothing more than for Hogwarts to return to how it was. When I was here. We couldn't so much as say boo to a ghost in my time- I hear these rumors circulating. Dark magic at Hogwarts students, Muggle hunting, as though it is a sport.

I am afraid for the next generation of Wizards and Witches. There is no doubt in my mind that the students are some of the best you have ever had, I just fear that by being the best- if they cross over, it could be, by far the worst.

I am not sure I could take the job- when I'm so disheartened by what I've seen. Miss Selwynn was just one of many- many who had behaved in that way. I am sorry, however, you have had to deal with her aggravation at the article, and at me."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:18 pm

"Ms. Cuffe, your intentions were clear to those with well trained eyes. Your time at school was indeed very different and it turned out many a fine witch or wizard and now we need the help of those fine witches and wizards- starting with you. And don't worry about Miss Selwynn, she will get over it. Eventually."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

- another minute of silence passes, She hears distant bangs and pops outside. Smoke plumes evaporate behind the glass of the window. She hears the laughing and screaming of students enjoying lunch break.-

I fear, the last thing these student's need, Professor, is another distraction...
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

"On the contrary Ms. Cuffe, we all need a little distraction," I say as I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Meanwhile, down in the grounds. Ice and I set up our fireworks.
"Right under there noses" I smirk. "NO! Not yet Ice! Set them off in a sec, we've got to get this lot sorted..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Icewell and Navy let off a couple more excellent fireworks over at the quiet grounds. Most of the students were inside , on this cold day. ' Oh check this one out Navy! ,' pulls out a huge firecracker. ' 10 points if you can get it to go through that window,' she says laughing .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Grins at Ice.
"You're on. Here, set these off to frame this one okay? Incase i miss, it won't look as if i were aiming for anything."
I aim the rocket towards the grandwindow, wondering what on earth could be through it, probably just an old classroom.
"Ingorgio!" The rocket sizzles then screams it's way to the window. SMASH. Ice and I scream with glee as stained glass shatters to the ground and a horrendous crashing noise echoes throughout the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

-staggers back from the window that just exploded on her and Dumbledore, let's out a tiny scream as the huge firework bounces around the office, exploding and reforming and exploding, over and over again.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Ice gives a look to Navy equal parts horror and mirth, after hearing a scream from the window. ' Oh wow! I think there is someone up there ... ' She cranes her head to see if she can make out who was in the room .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm

- runs to the window, looks out over the grounds, spots two students, one a young Slytherin girl who she met yesterday, they both have a look of horror on their faces as they realise where the firework has struck-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

"Don't be silly! No ones in there, it's just an empty classroom... right? Ice? You did check right...?" The euphoric look on my face begins to waver, giving way to panic. Oh the hell i would pay if i hurt someone...
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Dumbledore   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 pm

I laugh.
"Ms. Cuffe, let them have their fun."
"Miss Malfoy and Miss Oakley," I say clearly to them both without them seeing me, "I hope you both know you have to clean this mess up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 pm

I freeze, and hit Ice's arm repeatedly.
"Did-did you hear... OH MY FUCKING DARK LORD IT'S DUMBLEDORE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office   Liria - Dumbledore's Office - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Office
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next