Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet cynder Amythyst dustypaws Ovauzhar Disney Joachim moon black Lumina Lulu sound liam krystal snape kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys

Go down 
+5
RavenHaven
Meredia
Liria
RiverSeth
CrouchJunior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Morrose   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm

"Your years with your brother sure have made you cynical haven't they? Starting off as a guardian angel and watching him become a devil, it's no wonder you don't trust easy."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:03 pm

'Dont try to analyse me, Auor. You know nothing.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 pm

"What don't I know? Your years of conflicted loyalties, your former friendship with the Strayer's head, your family life... do tell me where the gaps in my knowledge are."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm

'My life that you think you know is a life from paper. you know nothing of the people involved, you see us as statistics, people to be studied.' I smile. 'You dont know the thoughts in my head or the reason i do what i do. thus, you know nothing.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:15 pm

OOC Epic line there Smile

IC

"Hardly. However I profuse that enemy making isn't in either of our best interest. Without you, my brother may not have a chance and without me your program has a strong likelihood of failing before it even begins."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm

ooc i do have my moments, dont I?!

ic
'You think you are important? Why?' I frown, my eyes darting towards Derelict them back to him. My hands clench in more pain, but i was not going to ask this idiot for help. 'I would do better without you...since I want to save the DE and you...your killing them all.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm

"Have I made a single move to harm Derelict?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:22 pm

'No. because hes your brother.'

ooc Ive just had an idea...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

OOC PM me it?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm

ooc will do.
but carry on with this. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Morrose   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Morrose for once looked in a state of panic as he closed the door behind them and made sure the curtains were closed.

"So.. you discovered the secret..." He spoke as though that were the only secret in that place he knew. Which if he were completely honest, it was the only secret in that place he knew of.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

'It wasnt the hardest thing to find. You were adement there wasnt anything there...So of course, there was.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 pm

"Listen River, I beg of you..." His voice wasn't housing any deceptiveness or ill-will, just piteous begging, "You know what it's like to have a brother, one on the other side of you. If our relation is found out, I could lose everything and lord knows what they'd do to him without my efforts to keep him at bare minimum alive."

"He's only alive now because of me. I've had to do a lot to cover our family connection up from the rest of ministry to ensure I still hold onto his fate, please don't take that from me."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 pm

'This!' I point at Derelict, my voice rising. 'This is not being alive! This is not a life. THis is not even survival! You say you kept him alive? No. Your destroed him, and I  am sorry, but I cannot belive you love him if you can see him like this.' I shake my head. 'Never, never try to make me sympathetic to you. It will not work. If you love him, if you cared anything for your brother, you would do what i do and accept that he is who he is! If you loved him at all, you would not care about your stupid carreer, because He would mean more. You shoudlnt hold his fate in your hands. You should let him have his own fate. Never...' My voice goes quieter, but i am certain the anger i feel can still be heard. Propberly worse than me shouting. 'Never ever compair you and your brother to me and mine. Never.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 pm

These words struck a cord in the auror's heart. "I hadn't even known he was a death eater until his arrest. My brother... he always wasn't the most sane man ever but I thought he was harmless until then."

"Watching him on trial, seeing how the other aurors would've just struck him down on spot, I did the only thing I knew I could do for him. I appealed that his crimes were too minor for execution and fortunately that worked."

"He knews, I visited him every day, apologizing each time."

"But you know what?"

Morrose fought to hold back tears, "I became too paranoid, too wrapped up in the job. The promotion I was due would've given me the ability to release him, and that... just... killed me."

"Let me make an amend in my life..." He stepped toward Derelict's bed and moved to undo his restraints.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 am

I watch him with narrowed eyes. 'Doing one thing now doesnt change the past. Or make it better.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Morrose   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"I know that. But I have to start somewhere... just.. please get him out of here."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

'Where am i supost to take him?' I shake my head. 'Your going to have to take him somewhere....i need the healers.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:33 am

This made the reformed auror think a little bit, "Go to Hogwarts, find the room of requirement and take him there in secret. Then find someone trusted to try and heal him..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:39 am

I smile slightly.' I dont need the healers for him. I need them for me.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Morrose   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:32 am

"Good luck River... and thank you...."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:42 am

I shake my head, walking to the door. 'ot that me. i still dont trust you.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Morrose   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:23 pm

"It doesn't matter, just go! Quickly."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 am

I walk out ofthe room, closing the door, and finally drop my guard. Gasping in pain, i lean against the wall, hpoing that someone would find me.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death    St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:11 pm

He arrived at the hospital and quickly approached a Healer. "Hey, I need you to check my wife and fix whatever the hell's wrong with her. Now." He wasn't going to be polite when his wife was in such pain.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next