Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon kerrigan snape dustypaws Disney liam sherbet black Lumina Joachim krystal Ovauzhar Amythyst Lulu cynder sound
Affiliates
free forum

Strayer Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

The sparrow, with it's powerful but graceful wings, followed after in quick reflexes, diving and flitting it's wings, keeping up with Archimedes skilfully.

Liesel enjoyed this form. And it was a nice way to relax.
She even let out a happy bird-song as she flapped her wings and flew through the sky with her husband.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 pm

-SEVERAL HOURS OF FLYING LATER-

-Water, and water, and water, and water, and water... AND LAND! An island at last! Standing all by it's lonesome.-

"We found out spot!" -I yell over to Liesel through the deafening wind.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:59 pm

(( I spy with my little eye... someetthiinngg.... bluuuueee.... -shot- ))

Liesel twittered in response, fluttering the sparrow wings to force her small feathered body closer to Archimedes, having fallen back slightly with the time of the flight.

But he was right. There was a spot of an island- small, but wonderful looking, even from here.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 pm

-I divebomb down onto the island. Granted, I am much older than I was back when I could perfectly execute these maneuvers, but still I'd like to think myself still young enough.-

-I still land without a hitch and wait for Liesel before beginning to explore the place.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 pm

The sparrow followed suit, diving at surprising speeds downward to the island.

The unfurled her wings near the ground and landed softly, turning human the first chance she had.

Her breathing was a bit heavier, due to the long flight and energy it took just to stay in the air that long, but she didn't complain.

"Well, this is a beautiful place..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

"This shall be where the perfect society shall be born... as will thousands of Strayer purebloods!"

-I announce excitedly.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Just the sound of that sentence made Liesel's heart beat faster then it already was.

A grin spread over her lips in surprise and joy at this prospect.

"Yes! And out of them will come the new, pure age..!"

She grinned even wider, even letting out a soft laugh.
Yes. This... would be wonderful. More then wonderful.
A new pure age... with just those of the noble bloodline to inhabit it. A pure world free of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 pm

"Let us see... it seems we shall have to hallow out this stone area to make way for rooms, and the kitchen areas... am I forgetting something?"

-Curse my old brain...-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Liesel smiled kindly to Archimedes and put a hand on his shoulder.

"A dining hall and a place to keep the ring, my dear."

She didn't mind forgetfulness. It came with age, and even she herself was growing weaker and more forgetful then what she once was.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm

-I smile at her.- "I used to know our entire family tree backwards... and now I am forgetting crucial details such as that... my, age does take it's toll on the best of us."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Liesel continued to smile, shaking her head.

"It doesn't matter, Archimedes. You remember enough. It's not crucial to know every face of the Strayer family. In time it will grow so large, neither of us will be able to count and keep track of all of them."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:33 pm

'One can hope... I have encountered one boy so far... he goes by the name Fade. He seems to be quite promising!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Liesel gave an interested look, her eyes dancing with curiosity.

"Oh, is that so? Do you think he'll do well to be the head of the Strayer family, when the time comes?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oh I absolutely believe so... his sense of justice is on par with our own! And not to mention he's exceptionally talented and wise for his youth."

OOC -Sniffle- Why did I have to kill Fade off? His is the only death I REGRET writing...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Liesel felt a rush of warmth wash over her, and she parted the smile into a grin.

"Wonderful! I'll have to meet this Fade some day soon. He sounds magnificent- a true Strayer.. just like you.."

(( I don' think I ever got to read Fade's death. :c Weeelp, time to go page hunting. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 pm

OOC Don't bother... I didn't officially write it. I didn't think he'd have much impact. He was killed during the Strayer Civil War, but Arty arrived after the battle was over.

IC

-I smile at her.- "Dear Liesel..." -I caress her face.- "Your kindness exceeds all else..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

(( oh, well. I guess that makes a bit of sense.
That must have been terrible... poor Arty. These things always bring more depth to a character, sure, but... it still seems to hurt. ))

Liesel smiled at Archimedes softly, exhaling slowly.

"No, Archimedes. I still have far to go. But your sense of duty and bravery has been what has shaped me in that way. Come, we should start our work- it won't be easy... it never is... but It'll be worth it, in the end."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 pm

-I pull out my wand which looked almost as ancient as me. I begin clearing away some of the rocks. While my age has dulled my mind and physique a little, my magical prowess remains considerable.-

"Just do not overdo yourself... I know you have a penchant for working to your limit."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Liesel chuckled and began to clear away an area without magic, moving the rocks and pulling up bothersome weeds and plants.

"I'll work what is needed, and if that is all my energy, then I will."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm

-I smile at her, absolutely amazed by her.- "I remember why I married you all over again..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Liesel couldn't help but laugh.
Even in the midst of the darkness, love blossomed. And Archimedes spoiled her much too much.

"Oh Archimedes," She spoke, chuckling as she cleared away some moss from a dirt and rock-covered indent in the earth, shaking her head with a smile.
That was all she could say. Just his name. And it was a wonderful name, full of power.

"... You work harder then you know or think. And your determination moves mountains- my dear, there are too many reasons to count why I married you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 pm

"Even with this idea in the running... joining with you in matrimony was the single greatest idea I've had in my life." -I smile warmly at her, admiring her ring. it was the Strayer swallow and a large diamond emerged from the stomach of the bird of justice.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Liesel straightened and smiled softly, brushing her hair from her face.
And though she was still aged, there was still something about her that suggested she still had a young heart.

"As was it mine."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 pm

"Hopefully we'll have us a lovely home here after the purge!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Liesel nodded, a slight grim look passing over her face.

"... Indeed."
A sigh, she scowled.

"Archimedes, I'm just as hopeful as you but- but what if it doesn't end up working..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strayer Adventures
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next