Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape kerrigan moon Lumina liam sound dustypaws Disney Joachim krystal sherbet cynder black Lulu Ovauzhar Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Strayer Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Strayer Adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:07 am

Descole shook in anger. In sorrow.

He forced tears away from his eyes as he backed away from Fade before snarling, pointing right at the man.

"Fade Strayer," He snarled, "There will come a time where fate looks down on you! Where you'll find yourself in the same position as Helm- where you yourself will die! And you'll regret ever denying me!"

The man's voice was poison. The wolf by the chair stood and stalked toward Fade.

"Now! I'm sick of this! Your son will fall before me you'll see! You'll all damned see!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Fade   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

-I turn around and begin walking out of the room, completely unfazed by his comments. But I stop at the door.-

"Quite true, sometime I will die, and so will my son. Not human is immortal. But our deaths will not be by your hands."

"Most likely, I imagine we'll die defending what we believe in."

"Do you know why my son's moniker is Crest? Because his heart is a crest, our family crest. He believes in the Strayers and our ideals so wholeheartedly, it outshines most others in our line. He will never lose resolve in justice, even in the depths of rage you have put him in. And when he ultimately faces you again... he will win by having a stronger resolve than you. He'll fight for the justice you have so denied him"

-I glance over my shoulder.- "I'll retract beast. You're a mere child."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 am

Descole slammed his wine glass onto the table near the fireplace, where it tipped and spilled over paperwork, the table, everything.

The man stumbled to a chair and sunk into it, burying his masked face in his hands.

Fade... damn him! Damn him!
But his words stung.
They had truth in them.

Descole couldn't stop the hot tears now, and he gave a choked sob, painful and full of sorrow.
He was hunched over, shaking, sobbing.

"I hate... I hate you. I hate all of you... I hate everyone..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Fade   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:23 am

-I walk over to him once more and stare down at him.- "And that hatred... is why you cannot win."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:26 am

Descole froze, muscles tense.

"Leave me alone!" He choked, "Just! Just Go! You'll never know hurt, Fade! Never! You'll never understand how I feel!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Fade   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:28 am

-I walk out again and think of my deceased wife, Karen... Reflect Strayer.-

"Actually... I do." -I leave this time, not turning back around and go back to Honora Castellum.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 am

(( -high fives- that was fun, Crouch. Thank you. c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 am

-High five- That was SERIOUSLY awesome! Thanks for suggesting that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 am

(( -chuckles- I couldn't help. It seemed too good of an opportunity to pass up. Anything else you want to Rp in the past/future with Descole and the Strayers? ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:37 am

Hmmm... how about this! Can we RP Liesal and Archimedes finding the Strayer Shrine?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:40 am

(( why not? c:
However- (damned word) I'm afraid I'm more then exhausted. Is it okay if we start this tomorrow? ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 am

Sure thing no problem! Thanks for the fun night Cyn!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:44 am

(( you too, Crouch. c: Goodnight~ ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:07 pm

(( - Yawns- oooh~ Good morning~ Ready to start our oldie's rp? c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 pm

OOC CYNDER!! Yes I'm all good!

IC

"Liesel, are you ready?"

-Honora Castellum, truly an achievement. A perfect fortress of justice. However, while it's a shield, tis not a sword and a sword is what we shall need.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

(( Hahah, I don't think anyone has been so excited to see me before. xD
Wonderful~ ))

Liesel exhaled slowly, her tired but strong body tensing slightly.
Creating Honora Castellum had taken most of her energy then it usually did, but there was still more to be done.
She put on a smile and nodded to Archimedes.

"Yes, Archimedes, I'm ready. Where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

"I realize you must be tired from creating this magnificent place. And it is with regret I ask you to do more." -I smile at her and offer her my hand like a gentlemen.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm

"Do not worry yourself over my strength. Like the sparrow within my body, I will soar to wherever you desire- no matter what it costs. I will be fine."

She took the man's hand, nodding her head.

She was younger looking then what she would end up looking like in years to come. She looked much like the girl from many generations to come, who would be chosen by Strayer blood, to be part of the purge to come.
Her hair was a soft brown, wavy and without a single trace of grey, and though it was longer then it would in the years to come, it still looked much like her.
Her pale skin shone with pride and joy, darkened slightly by the heat of the sun.
And yet, though she felt weak, there was a kind strength about her that none could disagree about.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 pm

"Just think, the future generations wil soon not be plagued by the darkness of this world, because of what we do."

"Either way we cannot lose. Should the Ersatz survive the prophecy, you'll know how to continue."

-I discuss to her, walking outside. My hair could very easily be mistaken for metal due to it's silver color and shine. Like a single strand could pierce flesh and bone. My eyes were no different. Silver, metallic like.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Liesel followed next to Archimedes quietly, her expression turning serious.

"Yes, I do. However, Archimedes, you can't just be foolish with the prophecy. The Ersatz, no doubt, will develop a personality. If he attends school, he will gain friends. And those friends will, in no doubt, will try and stop you from fulfilling the prophecy. You must try your hardest to stay safe."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm

"Yes, him going to school and developing a personalty are inevitable. After all, it has to make 3 girls fall in love with it and it can't quite do that as a mere tool."

"But I'm very curious, have you found any potential candidates to keep safe for our fail-safe?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Liesel scowled deeply at Archimedes, and how he had begun to call the Ersatz 'it' instead of 'he'.
She did disagree in that manner, but-

At his question she lightened up a bit and nodded gently.

"Just one. I'm sure of her Strayer blood, though her life right now is more then rocky. The problem about her is the chances of her becoming a Death Eater- she already has had some training in the Dark Arts somehow, as I've learned."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 pm

-I sigh, disappointed that one of my own kin, no matter how distant, had even the risk of falling to the darkness.-

"Tis a great pity... but hopefully fate will take a hand." -I get atop my broom.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Liesel nodded in agreement, frowning.

"Indeed. But the girl has a soft heart- I would not be surprised if she reverted, either."

In that instant, she allowed her powers full reign, as was custom to her breed's transformation.
She shifted, feathers sprouting gracefully until she was but a little blue sparrow, twitching it's head up at Archimedes, ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Archimedes   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"Let us fly, my dear Liesel."

-I kick off the ground and fly at rapid speeds toward the ocean. My years practicing quiditch are apparent in my control of the broom.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strayer Adventures   Strayer Adventures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strayer Adventures
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next