Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu cynder black Joachim snape krystal dustypaws Amythyst Lumina kerrigan sound Ovauzhar sherbet moon Disney liam
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm

"Well... I was actually the first to discover it. I stumbled upon it during one of my pranks. Of course he couldn't have that information in the mind of one as.. Unreliable as me so he ordered the unthinkable of Crest who was his apprentice at the time..." He looked at him, seeing if the auror could fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Descole's expression changed drastically. His eyes, behind his mask, widened, and his tensed jaw laxed.
Was this true..?

"Are you saying Crest made sure you were dead?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 pm

"More ordered to take me out himself... He saw the perfect opportunity when I was struggling, and didn't help me as I know he could've. He then blamed you to cover his own guilt..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:38 pm

This had to be a joke. Some sort of lie, perhaps?

But Descole had a hard time believing his own common sense. This smooth-talking Strayer, who had been labled as dead for years, was alive. And here he was, telling his story.

The Auror wanted to get up and leave. This story, these thoughts, were making him feel sick.

"So then, Helm. If you were 'dead', how did you manage to return to the land of the living..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 pm

"That part was actually a bit easier than you'd believe. Have you ever heard of sleight of hand?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 pm

"I'm afraid not," Descole spoke, folding his hands in his lap to keep them from trembling slightly. This whole story was overwhelming, and his nerves and mind were racing, trying to contemplate it all.
"Please, explain."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Ooc gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 am

(( lol no worries on that. I had to go, too, ad ended up sewing most of my cosplay, so. Woo ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 am

He pulled out a deck of cards from his pack, "sleight of hand, is a magicians term. It's all about misdirection and show man ship. I did the same thing here."

He started to flourish an ace of spades in his left hand and set the rest of the deck down. Or so it appeared.

"I'm surprised by cousin didn't catch on actually.. I just had a forgery of myself take the hits andPOOF!"

The ace caught fire in his hand and in his other were all the aces out of thin air, like magic... Real magic without using a wand.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am

Descole watched the muggle magic trick with a stern, suddenly grim expression.

After a moment, he shook his head and stood.
"You've changed, Helm."

Pacing to the window where the boy had come from, Descole looked out the glass, shoulders tensed, fingers trembling still, slightly.

"What has this experience changed you to?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 am

"I wouldn't say I've changed that much actually... Maybe I'm just finally wearing the right clothes is what you mean."

"You can't betray what you were never loyal to. I know only two of the strayers who deserve to live on their lives in harmony. I'm guessing you're very familiar with one of them." He looked at him knowing all about crests vendetta against the auror.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 am

Descole snorted, wrinkling his nose and holding his arms crossed over his chest, robe hiding most of his body.

"I've gotten tangled up with more of your family than I care to remember," He spoke, scowling, "Your family and their friends. "
A hesitation, Descole glanced back toward the boy, his lips pressed in a thin line of dark thoughtfulness.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 am

The death eater before him chuckled, as if to an old familiar joke that still brought back memories. "Yes, I can imagine you have..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 am

(( I can only see Helm now as the man in your avatar/sig. VuV ))

Jean tensed further, his shoulders tighten and his breath holding tight in his chest.
He felt bound, in some sort of madman's suit, that kept him from moving, from breathing, from even thinking.

He opened his mouth to reply, then closed it, then finally found the words that had been locked in his mind.
"I will not arrest you, Helm. I owe you that much, as my own conscience was still never quite clean from that day."

He paused, then looked away again.
"I must ask, though, one thing. Were you ever... scared?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:31 am

"Scared?" Even the boy mastermind, who's grand plan was moving perfectly had to ponder this question. Scared? Why would he ask that?

"Why would it matter to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 am

"... For reasons I doubt you would grasp if you did ot see it before you."

Descole spoke, his expression still dark.
To be honest, he couldn't care less that there was a Death Eater speaking with him right now. But as far as he knew, with the Dark Being that had been slinking about, both sides were at the threat of his touch.

It didn't matter. His mind was everywhere.
Descole shook his head.
"My apologies, I seem to be having a hard time organizing my thoughts..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 am

Ooc OH just got that, sorry bit slow tonight!

IC

His first and only dread was forever losing Crest and his sister McKenna to the enslavement brought about y their accursed family.

"My aim is not fear, my aim is enlightenment of others... Two others."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

(( No worries. Me too, dear.
I might lag a bit. I have to write a summary paper for an assignment and... I cannot write it because I suck at these so I'm just.
It's due tomorrow so I need to finish it now. ))

"I didn't mean you, Helm. I refer to a creature that feeds from fear and the nightmares of livin creatures. For either side, Death Eater or Auror, he is a threat. I merely asked if you were scared... I wondered if you had seen him."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 am

"For the tea and the gracious offer to not arrest, ill tell you this. I've encountered no such beast as that. But I'd be happy to let you know if I did."

This creature was a renegade factor if it was as big a threat as he suggested. Removing it benefitted his ambitions.

"Although I'm surprised it hasn't seen crest yet... Last I saw, he had a panic attack after I destroyed the strayer stronghold.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:56 am

(( Brb. I need to focus on my paper. I'll be done in a moment. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:00 am

Ooc good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:38 am

(( thank. VuV ))

A hesitation, and then a nod. Good. Helm would help in the capture of Pitch, most likely.

However, with this new news of the Strayer's fortress being destroyed, Jean winced.
"You really did go all out, didn't you?" he managed, an airy laugh escaping his lungs, "But I'm... concerned... that the Nightmare King is indirectly taking his toll. He most likely has already dealt with the boy.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 am

"And just what pray tell can I expect of this beats?" A broken crest was of no good to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:55 am

"Foolishness and fear. He brings Nightmares and he delivers fears... He'll break you through your emotions. Or, he'll try."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 am

I don't like where this is headed...

"And what draws this creature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next