Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan sherbet Lulu liam krystal Ovauzhar Amythyst sound black Joachim snape Lumina dustypaws moon Disney cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 pm

A pause and a small nod.

"Yes, I suppose. And he didn't understand anything that I had gone through. He wasn't necessarily... a good man... in my opinion.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Artisan   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

-My eyes narrow, no one dare discredit my father in front of me.-

"Hey! I'm his son you know, show him some respect."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Descole spoke smugly, cooly, smoothly.
He seemed uncaring and cold about the whole matter.

"His son or not, I'm stating my opinion, boy. His viewpoints were different from mine- and dare I say a bit foolish. He refused to think of me as a smart and strong auror. And thus, I refuse to think of him that way, either."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm

"My fathers wisdom is unrivaled! Me, Sound and Crest TOGETHER couldn't best him in that!"

-I say defensively.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

"You, Sound and Crest couldn't rival a gnat."

Descole snapped back with equal defensiveness and anger, his eyes narrowed harshly.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

"And don't you speak ill of my brothers either!" -I grab the blueprint I had given him.-

"Perhaps Crest is right about you..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Descole blinked in surprise at Artisan.

Well, that was an interesting snap...

He lifted his chin quietly, a smug smirk crossing his face.

"Perhaps he is. What does it matter to you? My business and opinions are mine... and that's that."

He returned to his work, marking down some more things.
Next to him was a stack of paper of faces. Death Eaters. Most of them marked 'dead'.
And next to that, a file on the Strayers.
He had been reading up.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 pm

"It's a pity... you could be so much more." -I walk out.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm

The man watched Artisan go.
His expression darkened.

He called to the butler, who again walked into the office area.

"... Get me a file on Artisan Strayer. There's more I need to know.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:35 pm

(( hohohohohoohohohoh ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Rest was a nice thing to have...

A sigh, the man sat in his favourite plush chair, warmed by the crackling fire, scratching behind the ear of one of his wolves.
In his other hand, a cup of tea- his head hurt already, and he figured a herbal brew would help better than wine.

At the table by his side was a large stack of papers, work of his.
The Ministry really was keeping him busier than ever...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

She rapped softly on the door, a pensive and tentative look washing over her face as she held her own stack of completed papers.

'Descole..?' her voice was almost meek, distracted and detached.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Descole paused, tearing his eyes from the fire and glancing with tired eyes at the door.

The voice didn't even click in his head, and he sighed slowly before looking again to the fire.

"Come in.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 pm

She gently pushed open the door, stepping in and eyes immediately fixating on the fire. 'It's...comfy in here.' Cayden's lips almost felt numb, as if the words were getting stuck or she was fumbling to think of them.

The woman really was in a peculiar mood.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm

The man paused again, looking up to Cayden, a quiet smirk growing over his face.

"... quite... is there anything I can help you with..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

'Not particularly.' she smirked back, kneeling beside him with a now warmer expression. 'Unless there was something you wanted me to do?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 pm

A pause, Descole glanced at Cayden, realizing heat was growing in his face at her words.

Thoughts like bubbles rose into his head, forcing him tot urn his face away to try and reorganize his mind.
He cleared his throat slightly, taking a small drink of his tea and running his other hand over his wolf's silky fur.

"i don't want you to do anything. If you would like, though, you can take a chair and help yourself to some tea.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

She nodded curtly, tugging a small chair into the space beside him, not averting her gaze for even a second.

Sighing, she poured herself some tea, taking the cup into her nimble hands.'What about work? busy?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Descole gave her a calm, sarcastic expression, motioning to the pile of paper nearby.

"Well, considering this is the only time in a while I've gotten to rest... yes. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

'Well..' she reached past him, ignoring the small tingles that travelled up her arm as her hand brushed past his, taking some of the paperwork into her lap. 'A problem shared is a problem halved.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:41 pm

(( Descole: Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 Tumblr_m2yiy8NehY1qi5u08 guuurrll ))

Descole blinked from under his mask, stopping himself from stroking the wolf to reach almost protectively to the rest of the paperwork.

"I thank you for your concern, Annete, but I don't need any help with this. I'll be fine, thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

'So what DO you need help with?' her lips stretched in an almost seductive smile, raising her eyesbrows challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm

(( lol cayden.
If Descole tried a seductive smile. ^-points to above image- ))

Silence, The man gave a soft, careful chuckle, gazing at Cayden's expression with a slightly surprised expression that melted into a smirk.

"... any tricks for a headache, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:56 pm

sorry about that, fell asleep at the keyboard.
-.-

'Maybe.' she smirked again, leaning over on her chair, pulling her hand into hers and lacing their fingers together. 'Depends what you want..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next