Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst sherbet moon Joachim Ovauzhar dustypaws liam snape krystal cynder Lulu sound Disney black Lumina kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Artemis: -I'm a little shaky, but I still manage to stand upright unaided.- "I should let my friends know about this. Maybe then we can reach some mutually beneficially conclusion."

Topher: "Look, I'm not gonna pretend to know who this Clare is, but Cynder ain't her. She has a life, she has friends who love her..." -I point to Matthew.- "Admissibly some more than others."

"Anyways, we also have a psychotic powerful Death Eater, whom I may add HATES aurors with an unrelenting passion, would probably be a match for this guy if he ever came to school."

-It felt funny using Crouch as an insurance policy but I did enjoy it.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Toki smiled gently and nodded.

"They're a bit far away, and on that leg of yours, you're not getting there real fast. Here, this is Cyn's horse... ride him up there, it'll be quicker.."

The woman moved gently and motioned one of the others to bring the tall draft horse over, holding him by his bridle.
Cyn's dogs wagged their tails weakly by the horse's hooves, looking at Artemis with curiosity and fear.

------

Ged was aching inside.
A numb, horrible aching.
But something like a peace crossed over him.
He looked Topher straight in the eyes and spoke with sternness, and near desperation.

"If you do take her, please... keep her safe for me... she has no family, and if she dies.. it will be my fault.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Artemis: -I scratch the dog behind the ear and hop onto the horse.- "Thank you very much for all of this. ButI never did get your name."

Topher: -I just smile at him- "Then I'll just make sure she doesn't die." -I give him a friendly slap to the top of the arm.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 am

"It's Toki.... If we ever need help, I'll call you! And be careful, Descole might just be lurking and hunting you three.... stay safe~"

Toki grinned and waved to Artemis, as did the other women.
Toki's Husband just shook his head and minded to the ironworks fires.

----

Ged scowled at Topher, a bitter look on his face.

"... If I hear about anything happening to her, I can promise I will bring her back, and never let her out of my sight.."

Layton merely smiled in response and walked forward, toward Matthew.

Cynder stirred quietly in her sleep, groaning lightly, as if in a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 am

Artemis: -I wave to them and ride off to meet up with my friends.-

Topher: "Don't worry buddy, we got this down." -I give him the okay sign with my fingers.-

Matthew: "Please wake up soon Cyn..." -I say gently and quietly.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:20 am

(( gotta fly for a bit ttyl ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 am

Bye Cyn! Thanks for the fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Ged scowled and turned silently away, starting his walk back to the Ironworks.

"... watch over her, Clare..."

---

Cyn stirred. Was that.... a voice...? Calling for her?
In the darkness of the dreamless sleep, a light seemed to shine through.

Her eyes fluttered open again, woken from the shallow slumber.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Matthew   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

"We have permission to take you back now, dear Cynder." -I say smiling at her, but keeping my voice low as though she were still asleep.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Cynder was still weak, her whole body aching.
But a smile crawled on her lips.

"T-thank you..."

A pause, Layton put a hand on Matthew's shoulder, looking back at Ged and Joa, nodding with gratefulness.
He then returned his look to the ones who had come with him.

"Come... she's in bad shape- we should return her as quickly as we can."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Matthew: -I pick up Cynder like a newlywed and start walking out and the others follow suit.-

Artemis: -I"m hobbling behind with a damaged leg but keep pushing myself forward.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Layton paused, waiting for Artemis.

"Here, let me help you," He spoke quietly, bending and putting his shoulder under Artemis' arm on the injured leg's side, as to help him walk easier.

"Just a little bit and we can get you healed up, as well."

(( and in next post you can apparate to wherever. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am

OOC Okay! This was a fun RP Cyn! Very Happy

IC

Artemis: -I nod to Layton gratefully.- "Thank you very much."

The group gets together and they disapparate to just outside of Hogwarts.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

(( I'm glad you could join in- I have to say, though... Descole isn't gone yet. Wink I think I'll keep him around as my villain. I like him a bit too much to get rid of. c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

I figured he wasn't gone yet, but I'd love to see how a super strong Auror handles a super strong DE.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

(( Who knows. Perhaps bitterness toward others will drive him tot he darker side someday. Wink
btw, I'm sticking Layton and Cyn in the Hospital wing just because I can. Just if you wanted to know.
Again, thanks~ It was a blast~ ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 am

Thank you very much for including me! I always love your material!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

-I arrive with a heavy heart, I had failed Ged..-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Ged had removed his cloak and placed it away from the flames as he worked the ironworks' bellows by himself.
The women were all taking a break, yet someone needed to maintain the flame.
The rest of the men were recovering from what Descole had done, or what had happened outside of the underground.

His breathing was heavy as he worked, sweat lining his face and arms, wetting his clothing.
But he worked in silence.

A few feet away, a picture of Clare hung on the wall. The glass around it was shattered, the picture seared from the explosion Descole had used to get in.
And Ged sighed, and he thought, and he worked.

When he heard footsteps, he turned his head.

"Ah, Joachim. Good Evening."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

-I sigh looking up at him, like a child who just hit a baseball through a priceless vase.- "I screwed up Ged..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Ged continued to press the bellows with his foot, holding the ring-like holds to steady himself as it pressed down and slowly rose again with each step he forced on it.

"Mess up? I don't recall you ever messing up on my watch, boy... What happened..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

"I had the PERFECT chance to just.. push that bastard Descole off a towa'... and I didn't take it.. cause I was too chickenshit scared..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Ged exhaled, breath matching the bellows, the fire crackling in the oversized furnace.

"... it doesn't matter. You're not dead, and that's what counts. Do not blame yourself for not doing it, or even being afraid. Jean is a... very skilled man. I fear he would have used your own attack against you if you tried."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"But hey, if I get another chance, I'll take care of it!" -I promise him feverishly like promising his parents to feed the dog over the weekend.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 pm

"Joa,"
Ged spoke gently, a sad look on his face,
"Joa, don't think Jean will be so easy. You'll hurt yourself if you think like that... He'll kill you.. and.. I can't loose you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next