Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu sherbet kerrigan sound Ovauzhar Disney moon snape Lumina Amythyst dustypaws cynder liam krystal Joachim black
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainous Estate

Go down 
+3
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Amy closed her eyes but the light burned through her eyelids. Mori let go to shield his eyes giving her the opportune moment to break free of him and dart forward to Crouch she hissed out to the basilisk in parsletongue attack him now
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

-Incredible how often that works... but whatever, I can be cynical another time. I run over to Amy and hold her close- Good job sweetie...

-A large dark green bassilisk snakes his way out of the hold in the ground and emerges to the surface at his mistresses command and hiss at Mori and lungs after him. His fangs were stark white having not eaten today and it's eyes as yellow as sulfur-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Amy smiled at him "couldn't have done anything with out you, love." Mori dodged but stumbled staring at the huge snake, fear crossed his eyes for the first time.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm

-I smile at her- I'm going to find the people who used to live here... thank them for leaving behind this beautiful creature... and if they're mudbloods I'll kill them quickly without any torture.

Oh on the subject of killing... -I look at the other two vampires outside the barrier- Should we deal with the rest?

-The bassilisk swings around for another strike-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm

She smiled and kissed his cheek watching Mori frantically try to get away from they're new little pet. It was the most human like response she had seen from him in a while. She glanced at the twins trying to get through the barrier still "they won't be trouble if the basilisk finishes him off" she nodded toward Mori.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

OOC Wow was gone longer than I thought...

IC

-I hug Amy- I wonder how long he'll last...

-The Basillisk swings in front of him to try and use it's eyes on him-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Amy smirked as Mori froze momentarily and she waited to see if the basilisk was going to take advantage of this moment.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Basilisk   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:00 pm

-The large serpent gazed right into Mori's eyes and then proceeded to bite him, fangs piercing his stomach-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Amy smiled as she watched the blood spill from Mori. He yelled out in agony the paralysis wearing off quickly, she could see his veins turning black as his face grew a an odd ash color. " I think the basilisk was a great surprise for him."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm

-Crazy Grin- One down... that was pathetically simple... I'm so glad they left her behind.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Amy giggled a little "me too" .. she had barely any time to be happy about. She hadn't noticed Mori staggering a little and then dart forward, he fangs piercing into her throat and he drank deeply even though he was bleeding incredible amounts from his stomach still.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:56 pm

-I watch the scene, even with so much blood lose he still was incredibly fast-

GET AWAY FROM HER!!! -I put my wand atop my hand and redwood consumes my entire arm and parts of my face and chest and I fire several extremely powerful spells at him-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

He stayed latched to Amy drinking more even as she clawed at him. He moved only being struck by one spell and then pushing Amy in the way of the last.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:02 am

-Rage consumes me as I extend my Wand Hand spell to my entire body- YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!!!

-A large black beam is fired from my torso-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: ooc    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:16 am

What does it do if it hits him?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:19 am

Just grievous damage and pain, can remove limbs... just it's a very powerful harmful spell
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:22 am

As he dodged it grazed his face blowing a piece of it off, his eye obliterated. He growled as he lunged for Crouch's throat wanting nothing more than to rip him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:24 am

-I continue firing a wave of spells at Mori, devoting all my power and even life force to this-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: mori and alaric    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:30 am

Alaric had enough of just watching this, as a pacifist he stayed out of fights but seeing Amy get hit had enraged him. As Crouch was firing the spells Alaric flitted behind him as Mori was thrown back, wounded greatly. Alaric ripped into his throat tearing a chunk out. And then stood back watching the blood pour "finish him off Crouch... He's a pathetic waste of space." He aimed a kick to Mori's chest.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:46 am

-Crazy Grin- Your request is acceptable... -I brighten my wooden hand in dark light and aim it at Mori- This will finish Mori... and then I'll move to the rest of them...

-My magic falters a little on the barriers, I don't have much time... I fire the spell at Mori-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:40 am

He choked blood gushing from his mouth and throat almost black before the spell hit him. The pain was beyond bearable as he crashed back and collapsed an unmoving heap of twisted limbs.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:44 am

-Crazy Grin- Thank you for that Alaric... that was.. -I drop to one knee for a moment but stand up again as my barrier begins to lose it's strength-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: amy, alaric, the twins    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:57 am

Amy: she got shakily to her feet and staggered over to Crouch, she was ignoring the spell that had hit her as she looked at him "love.. are you alright?"

Alaric: he nodded at Crouch " I can't tell you how sick of him I was..." He glanced over at the twins who were starting to cross the barrier. " ill handle them." He flitted down and stood in front of them.

The twins. Demorgan shot past Alaric to Mori's crumpled body, she looked incredibly angry but didn't say a word to anyone. Demetrius simply looked at Alaric for a moment " I guess this means you're in charge now." He smiled a bit and clapped Alaric on the shoulder "good job mate." His eyes fell on Amy for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:01 am

-I stand back up- Yes I'm fine... -But if I don't end this quickly I won't be...I look at Demorgan, she clearly wasn't going to be good news... so I begin walking over to her as the Basilisk hid back in it's den.-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: amy and demorgan    Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:28 am

Amy: she reached out and touched his shoulder " let me handle this love." She walked over to Demorgan keeping a little distance between them

Demorgan: she looked up as Amy approached her eyes burning red as she glared at the girl " you always have to win... To make everything perfect in you're perfect little world." She practically spit the words at Amy her voice venomous.

Amy: she starred at Demorgan a little shocked "he was trying to take my child. Imagine if you were in my position... For once in your pathetic existence think of someone other than yourself."

Demorgan: she stood and stepped toward Amy her hand flashing quickly and slapped her hard across the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Estate   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountainous Estate
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next