Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Amythyst black Joachim snape kerrigan Lumina krystal moon sherbet dustypaws sound cynder Lulu Ovauzhar Disney
Affiliates
free forum

~Cynder's Fate~

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 am

(( no worries, I had play rehearsal. ))

Cynder eyed Crouch, a sort of woman's nagging 'I told you so' look in her eyes.

"... I can't fathom how heartbroken you were when you found out, Crouch. But that's the thing I tried to tell you all those years ago, didn't I?"
The woman shook her head, closing her brown eyes.

"What brings you here of all places? I've just got done with another performance. I doubt you saw it, and I don't think you're sight seeing. Surely not a mission, or getting after someone?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

-I groan in annoyance- I'm trying to find someone to fight... to use my power... my damned injury, decimated more than just my ability to walk... much of my former power... reduced...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:42 am

A small smile creased the woman's lips.

"I do miss fighting, and it's been ages since I tasted your power. But I'm afraid I'm no use to you. One of your petty Death Eater friends sapped me of all my abilities before the end of the battle, and my wand is snapped. I'm no better then a squib now. I've kept up with Occlumency, just in case..."
The woman shrugged, and began walking almost slowly, daring Crouch to follow and keep talking to her, "But for now I'm... what was the word..? Useless."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:46 am

-I chuckle a bit- Well what do you know? You actually did stay to fight... I was questioning whether you would or not... I thought you would run first chance. Seems I was wrong.

I'm sick of this! I vowed To be half of my former self would be a blessing!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 am

Cynder eyed Crouch for a moment before turning to him, her eyes narrowing.
She spat on the ground in front of the wheelchair, her expression stony.

"You never changed, did you? Just like the rats of the world, you cling to darkness! You know nothing else, and refuse to know anything else. Just like the immature boy you were years ago!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 am

-I look toward the horizon- I wouldn't say that... now there's only two I serve... but not as a servant, not as a weapon...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 am

Pausing, Cynder turned her eyes to the horizon as well.

"... You serve love as well, don't you? ... I was wrong then. I suppose you have changed. You're heart isn't nearly as dark as it was before.."

Cynder turned again.
She wished she could talk to him. With civil kindness. With the calmness she had talked to Artemis with.
Cynder paused.
And Cynder turned.
And Cynder stared at Crouch with twinkling eyes.

"I am Cynder Dustypaws," She began quietly, "I survived the second war. I am half-blood, a distant relative of the Strayers. I knew a boy at school who hated me..."
Cynder took a few steps toward Crouch, looking down at him with pity and kindness.
"I haven't seen that boy for years until now. And I believe we got off on the wrong foot. Crouch... what say you? I would like to start anew- As Friends."
The woman held out her hand to Crouch, a small smile sneaking across her soft, red lips.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 am

-I look her in the eyes and stay silent-

I wouldn't bother with this were I you. This is most likely the last time you see me. It's clear to me that no one will ever want to fight a crippled man.

My daughter, she'll NEVER be lied to. She'll live her life they way SHE wants... not following orders. Doing what she wants because SHE wants to. I might be a broken shell, but she has twice my potential...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 am

Cynder raised her other hand dismissively, in a quieting sort of gesture.

"Ah..." She corrected, "That's not what I asked, was it. I asked if you would like a friend. A friend who will stay loyal to you. A friend who won't speak of ever seeing you here to any auror or Ministry agent. Or.."
Cynder cocked her head, hand still outheld to Crouch,
"Or are you afraid of being lied to..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:12 am

With all I've done in the past... can't really afford friends. And I've been tricked too many times...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 am

The woman, bouncing brown curls gleaming lightly, lowered down to eye-level with Crouch, balancing on the balls of her feet.

Big brown, innocent, child-like eyes met the harsh, shadowy brown eyes.
Her words were kind, true, soft.

"Everyone deserves a friend. No matter what you've done to me, It's forgiven. All I can hope is what I've done to you is put behind us as well. I really hope you don't think me the type to lie to you. Please. Give up the past. Embrace the light. Embrace today, Crouch. God knows everyone deserves a bit of love and support."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 am

I can never embrace the light... nor can I forsake the dark. In the darkness, I got friends, power, a purpose even if it was founded on a lie, and the love of my life and my child... all the light gave me was pain...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 am

"You sound Just like the Phantom..."
Cynder spoke quietly,
"Can't say you turned out like him... but.."

Those searching, brown eyes looked at Crouch, tracing his stony features and cold expression. Searching.
Searching.

"Child of the Wilderness," She spoke the song words softly, "born into emptiness. Learn to be lonely. Learn to live your life in darkness..."

Cynder stood with a soft sigh.

"You will see no different, then? I see. Maybe some day you'll see me on stage with your family. It would be nice. I wish you would stop being stubborn. One doesn't have to be lonely for long."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 am

I'll never be alone, not with Amy and Alexis...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 am

(( I got to go. I'll post tomorrow, I guess, when I find the time. Good night, and thank you~ ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:31 am

No problem, night Cyn!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Evangeline    Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 am

Her hair had grown over the years, her face had lost that boyish look - that was the most noticeable thing about her. She had also stopped going by 'Evan' - that name hurt too much. Instead she went by Evangeline, except for her close friends and husband, who called her Eva.

Her curious eyes strayed over Cynder and Crouch - with the dark lord gone, it was amazing how well the once Death Eaters were connecting with the people who were once their prey. Evangeline would go over and congratulate Cynder on her performance, but she didn't want to disturb this moment for them. A child tugged on her skirt, "Mummy, let's go!"
"Shh, Joe," she quietened the child, taking his hand. "Mummy is coming, she just saw some people she knew."
Young Joe looked around with curious eyes, Evangeline rarely mentioned her school years to anyone. Only once or twice had she told her son about her best friend - but Joe had never seen this person.

Evangeline looked one last time at the pair talking and started to walk off. It had been a long day. She'd visited the special, highly restricted room in Mungos hospital that day. She could close her eyes and she would remember it so vividly. The comatose death eater - his peaceful face which looked as though it hadn't aged a day, his russet hair which had been brushed back from his face. People had argued that he belonged in Azkaban - but she knew that Mungos was the safest place to keep him. His mental instability had made him more motivated, more cunning. And now, in his comatose state, his madness had become an entity that was eating away at his life, consuming him.

Evangeline shivered, imagining those vivid green eyes opening suddenly - with no emotion left, only raw insanity. "Come on, Joe," she guided him over to his father. "Tomorrow I might even let you come with me to meet my best friend."

After all, tomorrow was the anniversary of her best friend's death.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

Phoenix pulls down the hood of her cloak and looks around. When she sees Cynder and Crouch she smiles, the memories of Hogwarts being brought back to her. Phoenix hasn't let the werewolf get to her appearance; she has grown into a fine young woman. Her hair has grown longer too, and is pulled back into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. Despite spending most of her time travelling, she appears clean and healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Over the years, i hasnt changed much- i still looked like the girl for my school years, but i wasnt. not really.
My hair had grown, but was up in a tight bun on my head, every curl clipped in place as not to get into my eyes with the wind. My eyes, still the bright green, had hardened, stopping emotion from showing throught them. Oh, I still cared about people, about everything, but i had stopped showing it. Life was easier this way.
As i slipped into the theatre quietly, unnoticed, i glanced around- the habbit had never gone- taking in who else was here.
Despited myself, i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Cynder eyed Crouch almost lazily, straightening up to her full height.
Her soft brown eyes watched his expression for any sign of giving up his stubbornness.

"I don't see how you can think a friend bad. But if you want it to be that way, all right. I need to grab something to munch on before another show. If you want to come, I'll pay."

Turning, Cynder began to walk away from Crouch, pausing slightly to eye the building across from her, with it's cheery Cafe sign hanging from the door.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 am

-I think for a few minutes and then wheel next to Cynder- I've never understood why you were always so insistent on being kind to me. If anything I thought you'd use this opportunity to push my wheelchair in front of one of those muggle trucks for everything I did.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 am

A small smile flickered across the woman's lips, her brown curls bouncing as she walked.

"Because there's something more powerful then hate, Crouch. That's love. Hate only makes it's user feel... empty."
Cynder turned her face toward Crouch as she walked, softness in her eyes,
"And if I've ever learned anything in my life it's this: my enemies might hate me my whole life. But by showing them love, it bewilders them, and might bring some light into their own life. There's nothing wrong with being kind to someone."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 am

-Chuckles- Still spewing that Love and Affection speech I see...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: OOC   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:17 am

I'm hurt Crouch we're not friends anymore? Wink
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 am

Pardon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   Cynder - ~Cynder's Fate~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cynder's Fate~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next