Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon kerrigan sound Amythyst Lumina sherbet Lulu liam dustypaws snape Ovauzhar krystal Joachim Disney black cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Chezhekov's Headquarters

Go down 
+4
Phoenix Flame
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Potion Koller
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:09 pm

"Profits? From what? I don't steal, I mess around, maybe kill a bit, and leave." He turned back toward the crime lord.

This was another part of his humanity, his so-called good side, that he'd held on to all his life. Would he have to give that up as well?
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:19 pm

"Well you'd best come up with a way to be profitable or I'll do to you what I'm going to do to Joachim... We don't carry dead weight, this is a business.."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

He pondered this for a bit. "Fine. I'll get you your damn profit."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 pm

"Smart boy..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 pm

"Or..." He pulled out his wand. "I could kill you like I came here to do. I pay no one for their loyalty. Loyalty shouldn't be conditional. Not in my business."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:39 pm

He chuckled unafraid, "try it and you'll have five curses in you before you even shoot one."

His guards all aimed their wands at him.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:41 pm

"I've been threatened by worse." He lowered his wand. "I'll have to think about your proposition before I agree. You can do what you wish with Joachim. He's of no use to me."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

"Be quick about it... I don't like loose ends and now that you know where I am, makes you very loose indeed.."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:44 pm

"Feel threatened?" he asked, amused.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 pm

"Hardly. I'm a cautious man, and it's better to remove potential threats before they become real threats..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm

He smirked. "I'll be seeing you around then." He turned and left the building without another word. He had some things to think about, and a friend to warn.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Ooc man death never ceases to surprise me! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 pm

OOC I like to keep you on your toes.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Morrison had no idea why Crouch was sending him after a wizard crime lord, but he also knew better than to question the man. God rest his old partner's soul...

As soon as he saw the home of the notorious Chezhekov, he made his approach. He knew he had to be quiet about this. He'd sneak inside and kill the man hopefully as he slept. The cover of darkness would give him much more room to maneuver and the element of surprise...

However it seemed the last one wasn't going to happen as there were patrols outside that were far more than he had estimated. Had Crouch himself tried to do the job and failed and that was why they were on high alert, or a rival party? 

Morrison removed these questions from his mind as he began his infiltration...

(Still working on this)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm

"You have got to be joking!!" yelled one outraged russian as he slammed his fist on the table, "I've worked with Chezhekov for 20 years and yet he leaves THIS little shit in charge?!"

"A-hem, think you ought to give the 'little shit' some respect..." Joachim smirked triumphantly as he looked down the table at all the confused or livid men before him. They were all in a business attire and none of them looked in the slightest bit happy by this change.

"Read it and weep boys!" Joachim threw a piece of paper into the middle of the table for all to read. Written in large Old English text were the words, "Last Will and Testament of Chezhekov."

Most of it was pretty average for a will. He gave some of his possessions to trusted men in his employ and a few of his close friends, but this wasn't what was causing the resentment of most of the men in the room.

'And in the event of my demise, I leave control of my entire operation to Joachim Vollectia. A reliable man who's done me much good over the years who's never had a chance to grow in our organization, I feel like he will rise to the occasion and do me proud.'

"So there you have it gents..." Joachim stood up, walked over to Chezhekov's desk and plopped himself right in the ornate wooden chair while putting his feet on the desk. "Looks like I'm running things round here now, so hey, how about you do that thing you used to do with old Chezzy huh?" He held out a hand while smirking deviously, knowing they had no choice but to go along with what he said.

The men grumbled in disapproval, but knew better than to disobey the orders of their new leader. One by one they walked up to him and kissed the top of his hand, a sign of respect and admiration to the new Don. 

"Thanks guys, now scram, I need a moment to set up my new desk..." How he savored the words. HIS desk. And what he further savored was the feeling of power he know had. 

First the cure, then offing Crouch...

"Actually, better look the part first..." He looked up the name of a tailor to make himself something a bit more appropriate to his new position.

"Not such a good idea to make me sign your letters was it Chezzy?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Sitting in his new desk, Joachim looked down at the men he was now in control of.

"Alright listen up guys, so I got a job that needs to be done."

"In the Ministry of Magic is a whole collection of spells and such, and I need you guys to break in and take what you can..."

The grunts all looked at each other, "What's the profit in this?"

Joachim walked over to him, "The profit is we'll have a whole new arsenal for our personal use and tradable goods! think people think!" He slapped his forehead as though they asked the stupidest question in the world.

"Oh yeah and one more thing, if you happen to come across a detective named Krystal, bring her here..."

"Why?" One of the men dared to question.

"Because I damn well told you to! You may not remember from Chezzy's will but I'm in charge now so my word is the word of god, capice?" Joachim demanded from the whole table.

"Yes sir!" The inquisitive grunt backed down at once, leaving Joachim relishing in his newfound power. 

"So why are you all here?! Get moving!" He ordered as they all ran out the door to fulfill his mission.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Joachim waited in his office, waiting for his group to get back. He certainly expected at least one of them to be successful...

And sure enough, in came a group of his men with Krystal tied up, "Hey Krystal..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 pm

'This is one more thing that will make your trip to azkaban longer.' She said glaring at him
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

"Ain't gonna happen sweetcheeks. You don't really know it now, but I'm doing the best thing here..."

He gives a hand gesture to his men to leave and they do so.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:30 pm

'The best thing? you just kidnapped me.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 pm

"Yeah so I can surgically remove the enormous bug in your ass now..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:33 pm

'I do not understand you, joachim. Yes, you have...feelings that you have to deal with but there is nothing wrong with me. So let me go back to my job'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:35 pm

"You had them too once you know! And you're gonna stick here until I find a way to fix it. THEN you can go back and file charges..."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 pm

'Your days are numbered.  I will escape and you will go away for this'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 pm

"God damn I miss when you were snarky. Now you're just so straight laced..." He tells her dismissively.

"So you get to pick, either stay in my bed room or in a dungeon where I know you won't do anything stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chezhekov's Headquarters
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next