Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney moon Ovauzhar dustypaws Lumina liam krystal Lulu Amythyst sound cynder kerrigan snape black Joachim sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Chezhekov's Headquarters

Go down 
+4
Phoenix Flame
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Potion Koller
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 am

A large luxurious mansion belonging to wanted criminal Maksim Chezhekov. On the outside it seems like an ordinary, civil mansion. On the inside though, it is musty and in shambles. Many horrors await inside like torture chambers used for the enemies of his crime ring.

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Chezhekov   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 am

Chezhekov: -This man was about the last person you'd expect to be the head of a crime ring. He wasn't particularly impressive in stock or height, just an average man you could easily walk past on the streets. But nonetheless he was. And a brutal one at that. It's only fair to assume he'd want revenge for the galleons he was losing because of some guy named Topher.-

-He turns addressing his henchmen, speaks in a thick Russian accent- Look, I want this Topher found! You're going to find him, and you're going to bring me him and anyone he's with. Got it?! We're having no more galleons stolen from us because of him! If you find him with someone, take their picture, get it to me, and then bring them to me. This bastard must have some weakness... he's been hard enough to locate, we're not letting him get away now! SCRAM! All of you!

-The henchmen hastily rush out to find Topher and his associates-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Chezhekov   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

-One of my raids failed... my "esteemed" potioneer didn't make an exploding potion right! That Imbecile!-

Potioneer: -On knees, begging for his life- Please Chezhekov! I beg you! I've made you several successful potions in the past! I just didn't add enough of this one ingredient! I promise they'll explode the way you want them to next time!

Chezhekov: -I point my wand at him, speaking in a thick Russian accent- You know I have a one strike policy! And you just used yours! AVADA KEDAVRA!

-The Potioneer drops dead and my henchmen clear him away. Great, I got to catch Topher now AND replace my potioneer... was ANYONE competent around here?!-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Chezhekov   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

-An owl flies in and drops off a letter-

--Chezhekov opens the letter and finds a photograph of Topher and some unknown girl with him. The two seemed close. Finally got you Topher... and I'll make this pretty dame pay first in front of you!-

-I copy the picture using magic and send it to my every associate with three words-

Capture both alive.
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

O o c Oh Merlin... lol xD
Back to top Go down
http://ravenclawpotionprincess.tumblr.com/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 pm

-Topher and Potion are taken down to a dungeon. Topher's glasses are removed upon entry. He's locked into a wooden medieval restraining device that locks around his wrist and neck and holds him up while he sits on his knees.

Directly in front of him, just inches away from himself sits Potion, whose been locked to a guillotine. The rope that holds the blade up is right in between the both of them-

Gerald: Got 'em both. Was easy once I got the girl, just as you thought.

Chezhekov: -Thick Russian Accent- Excellent work my friend...

Gerald: Don't have friends, I have clients...

Chezhekov: And you've made this client VERY happy... so... -I gesture toward a small bag.-

Gerald: -I walk over to the bag and look inside. Thanks to an charm, there was what looked like a sea of galleons inside the bag- Looks all accounted for. Nice doing business with you...

Chezhekov: Indeed...

Topher: -I start waking up from my hit on the head but then I don't see the familiar tint of my glasses so I shut my eyes immediately-
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 pm

She wake up and opened her eyes. At the second she realized where she was, her heart started beating fast, and her eyes widen in fear. She looked at Topher, her voice shaking.-Are... are you okay? I am so sorry... for everything.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Topher: I'm fine, but YOU'RE sorry?! I'm the idiot who is the reason you're here right now!

Chezhekov: You most certain have that right... -I walk over to the two of them-

Topher: Chezhekov....

Chezhekov: -ahem-

Topher: MR. Chezhekov... -pleading- I beg you, torture me in every way you can imagine, but just let Potion go!

Chezhekov: No no no... you see one, I already paid for the both of you and I'm not losing money on account for you again... secondly, there's a purpose she could serve her...

Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

She looked at Topher, tears rolling down her cheeks, her voice being weak.-If you're staying here, I am too. I will never leave you.
She looked up at Chezhekov, her pale face filling with hatred.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Chezhekov: Now, research about you shows that you're a skilled Potioneer... recently, mine has failed me. You will make me new explosive potions or he dies.

As for you, Topher... your eyes cast bad luck... amazing what information can be learnt with too many bottles of firewhiskey and a spy... you will do my very whim or she dies... I give you couple of minutes to think it over. Oh and don't try to escape. If you open your eyes at all... you will cut the rope and then -makes a cutting noise- you get to see the look on her pretty face when she loses her head!

-Walks out, laughing and locks the door-

Topher: -weakly- Potion... I have no right to say this, but I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Her face was more pale then ever, and she looked at Topher.-Please... this isn't your fault... I made you stay at Hogwarts... if you've left, they probably wouldn't catch you... I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 pm

True... but if I left, something much worse would've happened to me...
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 pm

No... they wouldn't be able to catch you...-more tears camed from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

No... this worse thing wouldn't have come by their hands... I wouldn't have gotten to know you better...

-I try to reach my hand out to her face to wipe her tears away but with my restraints I can 't quite reach. I only barely manage to touch her face with my hand-
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 pm

ooc, :'(
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

She wasn't able to say anything, and she smiled sadly. Getting to know you was the happiest thing in my life, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Even I'm getting sad over this! :c
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm

-I think for a couple of moments and I think I know a way to at least free Potion- Potion, scale of 1-10, about how much do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: ooc,   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I just need to say, this is despairingly beautiful. I especially liked that previous post Crouch. No idea why I found that so beautiful. Sorry, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 pm

O o c Yes, it was beautiful indeed.
IC
She looked at him.-Ten.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:13 pm

OOC Glad everyone is getting all teary-eyed over it Smile Thank you everyone

IC

Well... then this had better work... look, if this doesn't...
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

What?-she looked at him.-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm going to open my eyes... I'll look at the rope and then the blade... hopefully it'll fall off it's path and cut you free or just get stuck...

But I don't know... I can't be the cause of your death!
Back to top Go down
Potion Koller

Potion Koller

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

I trust you, Topher...-she looked at him for few second, her heart beating fast.-But... then I'll be free... but you? I am not leaving without you.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 pm

-sigh, sadly- It doesn't matter about me... my life was over when I decided to cheat them... it'd be best for you to get free, return to Hogwarts, live a normal life and forget about me...

-Chuckles, sadly- You could say I was your "bad-boy" phase...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chezhekov's Headquarters   Topher - Chezhekov's Headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Chezhekov's Headquarters
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next