Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan snape Disney dustypaws Lulu liam Ovauzhar Joachim cynder Amythyst Lumina krystal sound sherbet moon black
Affiliates
free forum

Green House Roof

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 am

I close my eyes. Maybe I should just let them get it out of their system... No, only I could stop this. I open my eyes. "Guys, please, stop, this is madness."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 am

"Nothing," he replied, flatly. "You can't help that. Just stay away from Navy." He felt cold as he gave Navy's hand a squeeze of apology, starting to turn and pull her away to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 am

I snort. "What if it's her who doesn't want to stay away from ME?" I smirk at him. Just attack me you little piece of... "And what if I don't stay away from her?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am

"Ivor..." I pulled him to a halt a little ways from Strike, "He's just my friend." I put my face close to his, looking deep into his eyes, I try to ignore Strike
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Ivor glanced up at Strike, absolutely furious. "Find someone else," he spat before looking down at Navy, "Is that all he really is, Navy?" He took her head in his hands and kissed her. "I love you, no matter what... but what are you doing to me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:04 pm

I kissed him back, closing my eyes against a flood of tears that were threatening to breach. I almost died then and there at his words, "I'm sorry, I'm so...so sorry." I whispered, my voice dripping in pain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Green House Roof   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 pm

I see him kissing her and my eyes narrow. I scoff. "I don't think I will... Ivor" I say his name condescendingly. And look him up and down smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 pm

"Don't." He cut in, "I told you. I don't want apologies, Navy." He tucked a strand of her behind her ear. "You're going to have to choose at some point." He straightened, looking back at Strike, raising an eyebrow, "That's too bad then."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I turn to look at Strike, "Stop, stop this, you can't have me, I told you." But my facial expression told another story, full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Why does she like him? He wont even fight for her! I shake my head in disgust at look at him like he was some king of animal. What was wrong with this boy? Did he even love her. I look at Navy. I can't help it I will always grab for her no matter how much she pulls away. I smile at her softly. "I am so sorry Navy, for all that I've put you trough..." I trail of sadly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"No, this won't work, it doesn't matter how much pain you think you cause me. Just... move on." It killed me to say it, but I had to end this now, before I became even more attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 pm

"I know... I know I can't make you... but I will never- I CAN never let you go..." I look into her eyes making her understand that I just couldn't leave her. It was impossible. I tried. I failed
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Ivor narrowed his eyes back at Strike. Prideful Strike. His grip tightened on Navy's hand, her touch calming him. Why Strike? He grit his teeth together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:21 pm

I slipped my hand from Ivor's and walked towards Strike, "You have to, I'm not leaving Ivor. I love him, and one day you'll love someone to." I whisper quietly, so only Strike can hear, "I know how much this hurts, believe me, but it's for the best."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

And she left him, his hand empty, and he stared after her. His mood darkened and he started taking slow steps towards them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I look into her eyes and smile slightly. "It's too late for that... I already love someone..." I give her a meaningful look. And touch her cheek lightly. Forgetting Ivor was there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm

I softly put my hand over his, closing my eyes at the touch before removing it from my cheek, kissing it slightly, not lettng Ivor see, I let it drop. "Move on..."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost    Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Ivor pushed Navy gently away from Strike with one hand, grabbing Strike's arm with another, fury bubbling inside him. "Don't touch her," he snarled, his grip firm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Strike goes cold he hated when people touched him. Fiery anger pulsed through him and he rips his arm out of Ivors grip. "Never. Touch. Me. Again. Do you understand halfwit?" I growl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

I gasp as Ivor grabs Strike. "No! Stop this! It's over!"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

"Never. Touch. Her. Again," Ivor said threateningly back, "Or do you have no honour at all." His eyes glowed with an icy fury.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm

"Honor? Honor? YOU talking about HONOR? Now THAT'S just sad" I scoff. I get up close to his face and whisper. "I she hugged me back you know, at the lake and I left THAT was why she was crying because I DID THE HONORABLE THING" I growl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I feel something weird going on in my head and I put a hand to my temple. "Please... Don't fight." I say weakly, feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

"Why were you with her in the first place?" Ivor snapped, "Or do you take pleasure from wrecking other people's relationships? Something was clearly going on before then... in the great hall that time and godric knows how many other times."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:41 pm

"No, it seems... " I trail off when I see Navy holding her head and worry spread through me. "Navy, love. Are you alright?" I say and walk over to her ignoring Ivor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green House Roof   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green House Roof
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next