Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon Lulu snape Disney kerrigan Joachim dustypaws sherbet sound Amythyst cynder krystal Ovauzhar Lumina liam black
Affiliates
free forum

Green House Roof

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 pm

I start to feel dizzy. "Yes, I'm fine...Dont. Fight." I manage to get out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:44 pm

She wavers slightly and I wrap my arm around her helping her stand. "You are NOT fine, love. We should get you to the wing"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Ivor glanced over at Navy, fear clouding his eyes, "Navy, we should go to the hospital wing." He felt sick, sick with himself - he'd allowed his emotions to get the better of himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

I reached out to Ivor before my knees buckled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 pm

I catch her and lift her into my arm holding her there securely. "Love!" I say and look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 pm

I look up at Strike, his face unnaturally close to mine, I could feel every inch of him holding me, but I turned to look at Ivor. "Ivor..."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Ivor walked over, taking her gently out of Strike's arms. "Come here, Navy," he murmured, "I am sorry. Strike - I am still her boyfriend now." He stared the other guy in the eyes before turning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 pm

"Don't. Don't take me to the Wing, can you just... lie me down? In the grass?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm

I flinch when she says his name and let him take her from me... She wanted it I would not stop him from taking care of her. Not when she was hurt. Not like this. I watched him walk away with her in his arms. It reminds me of when they took her away... I felt the same desperate need to run after them and rip her from his arms. But I didn't...
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:56 pm

"Navy, you need to..." but he paused, understanding. Her connection to plants. "Alright... if that's what you want..." He lowered her gently to the ground where new green grass lay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I turned on my side, curling into a ball, holding some grass in my fist. It comforted me. My eyes remained open and I stared straight at Strike, my blue eyes filled with remorse, filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:59 pm

He stops and lays her on the ground this confuses me... What was he doing that incompetent kid. But I do not follow I watch from afar. It seemed like she had wanted him to put her down
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 pm

He follows her gaze, and it wounds him. Not good enough. He's not good enough. He sits down in the grass next to her, gazing towards the castle, almost wishing he'd just stayed in Russia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 pm

He watches her eyes filling slightly with tears... He blinks them away. He had only cried once before! What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Blades of grass twist comfortingly through my fingers. I wished this would all just go away, that I would wake up and realise it was all just a big nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Green House Roof   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 pm

o o c, ew, so deep and depressing.

He was an assassin, he reasoned, it would make sense if she wanted someone normal, someone who didn't kill people every second day. He sighed, wondering if he should leave now and go back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:15 pm

I narrow my eyes. Why was he just standing there? She was in pain couldn't he see. And what was he doing looking at the castle in wonderment? I look back down at Navy. Even now she was amazing curled up on the ground the most beautiful thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

I close my eyes and listen to the pulse of the earth, my heart echoed it and small blue buds popped up around me. Id be alright soon, and then I could fix what Id done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Colour flushes her cheeks and I smile slightly. Of course her connection to the earth. I look at her and frown. She would want to make thing right when she woke... I give her one last glance and walk away swiftly. If she could not tell me she wanted me to leave her alone I didn't have to. I knew I was being childish but so what?
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm

"Do you want to go to the Hospital Wing yet?" Ivor asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 pm

I opened my eyes and saw Strike walking away. A beautiful butterfly landed near my face, this would be my apology, I touched my lips gently to its wings and watched it fly over to him. "No, Ill be okay, I just need rest." I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I feel a light caress and look over surprised. I see a Butterfly fluttering next to me I stop and look at it. It was beautiful and elegant it reminded me of... I glance back and see Navy looking at me. I look back at the Butterfly and hold out my hand it lands on it soft as a breath and I smile sadly. I walk away slowly with the Butterfly cupped in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Ivor also stood, wrapping his arm around Navy, steering her towards the castle. "Sleep," he said sternly. "And make sure you get plenty of it."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Hangs out..feeling thoroughly irratated at Jerome and Artemis...I gaze up at the clouds trying to make shapes out of them to try and calm down..It wasn't working..-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Jerome   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

-I walk out and see Liria- Hey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green House Roof   Jerome - Green House Roof - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green House Roof
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next