Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet moon Amythyst cynder Disney Lumina black liam sound dustypaws Ovauzhar Joachim kerrigan snape Lulu krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Amber Rena (Amber Nott)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Amber Rena (Amber Nott) Empty
PostSubject: Amber Rena (Amber Nott)   Amber Rena (Amber Nott) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 am

Hi. I'm Amber. I'm a first year Slytherin at Hogwarts. I'm very shy and very small. I have big, golden brown eyes that tend to change from amber to chocolate, depending on my mood and what I'm wearing. My hair is long, straight, and dark red. Because I'm so shy and quiet, I tend to just watch and remember proceedings. I don't often talk or take part in whatever is going on.

I am a Pureblood. Or, I should say, I was. I was born to the Notts. I grew up there, proud of my heritage, and I was getting fairly skilled with my childish magic when my eldest sister married. The man she married was not just a Death Eater. He was the epitome of cruel. One day, when I was seven, I was playing with my toy broom outside, making flowers float through the wind and dance when he decided to hit my broom with Finite Incantatem. I didn't fall that far, but I was shocked enough to scream at him angrily and he crucioed me. No one came to my aid. Not even my darling sister, who was just in the garden, barely twenty yards away and I know she heard my screams. When I fell unconscious, they left me there. When I came to, my control of magic was gone. I couldn't control it - I would go for weeks with not a single sign of it, then it would randomly explode and I wouldn't know how to stop it. I had been vivacious and happy - now I became withdrawn and fearful of everything. My parents didn't want to deal with it. After three months of this, they tied me up, dumped me in London's streets, and left me for dead. But I didn't die.

I was rescued by a kindly half-blood man. He was quite old, and so was his wife, who was also a halfblood. They had two adult children, a boy and a girl, who I saw but rarely. The elderly couple raised me until I was old enough to go to Hogwarts. With them, I was allowed to take a different name. I called myself Amber Rena, because Rena means "melody" and I was always a musician. My new parents, realizing how much I loved music, brought me musical toys and instruments. I also expanded into painting and drawing, and dabbled in calligraphy. Under their careful instruction and love, I learned to regain control of my magic, although it was weaker than before. I am very good with Charms now, especially any Charm that deals with art (color-change, spells dealing with sounds and lights and colors).

I don't have too many friends. I am insecure and have major trust issues. I occasionally have bouts of depression. My therapy is music - piano, flute, recorder, acoustic guitar, harp...even singing. I don't like being in the spotlight because I fear losing my control again. Here at Hogwarts, I am lonely. I am learning how to speak to people again, and it is very difficult.

AN: Amber may look small and defenseless. But don't automatically assume she won't fight, given the right provocation. Amber has not decided where she stands on blood purity - reasons for that will become clear later.
Back to top Go down

Amber Rena (Amber Nott)
Page 1 of 1