Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney moon kerrigan Ovauzhar cynder sherbet snape sound black dustypaws Joachim Amythyst Lumina liam Lulu krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Viaduct Courtyard

Go down 
+4
Jacques Nott
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
AmythystDolohov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 am

"to be honest I really just want to go back to being neutral.."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 am

My family taught me neutrality never did anyone any good. If you're not black you're white.

But still, if it's not evil that's fine with me...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 am

"There are many shades of grey in this world.. you can't just take something so complex and say it's either good or bad... life doesn't work like that.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 am

I don't know, Strayer law makes that perfectly clear...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 am

She leaned in a little closer to him "You just got done telling me there is evil in all of us.. therefore making us not 100% good.. so how can you not see the grey... it's all around us..good people can do terrible things when pushed..and bad people can have moments of clarity.. everything varies on circumstances.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

-Face starts geting red- Well... those laws were... made... many gener... ahem.... generations ago
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 am

She smiled a little at him turning red "it's aright.. I understand want to uphold family traditions and honor..although I have been failing my family terribly as of late.." her face fell as she thought of her father.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 am

D you want to talk about it?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 am

She stood and stretched a little wincing slightly from her cracked ribs and then swaying from exhaustion "maybe some other time.. it's a bit painful to talk about (in other words i haven't thought it out completely..lol) and in my weakened mental state I don't think I could handle it well..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 am

-I get up too- Very well I understand... you know, I can probably heal up those ribs of yours.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am

"I'd really appreciate that...seriously hurts whenever i breathe too deeply.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

-I smile brightly- Well I'll look through all 900 healing spells the Strayers made and tell you which ones I can use to help you... just don't lose faith in yourself and you can find your redemption....
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 am

She grinned and hugged him "thank you..for everything. I'm really glad you decided to wander through here. it's been ages since I've had real human contact.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 am

-Bright red at hug-

OOC Night sweetie!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 am

-With Quick Arrest in hand- Now you're sure about this? It's perfectly fine to back out now...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 am

I'm coming..-I say shortly though I had grown visibly more pale.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 am

-Sigh- Very well then... -I take Liria's hand and I crush the ball in my hand. A very small snap is heard and we're surrounded by smoke and promptly vanish-

OOC To Azkaban!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 am

Ivor stood there for what seemed like ages, simply staring at the blood on his hand. His blood. He fought down the instinct that drove at him, the state he went into when he saw blood, when his right eye went red with... what? He didn't even know. Blood lust?
He closed his eyes, Calm, calculating. Anger leads to fool hardy mistakes. He took out some herbs, the snow already cooling the gash, and pressed them to it, wincing. He knew he'd have to see Madam Pomfrey for this one.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 am

Ivor followed Navy out to the Viaduct Courtyard, eyes glancing up to the sky. It looked like it was going to rain soon. The snow had been mostly cleaned off the courtyard to make it easier to walk. He looked around for the brother that Navy had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:39 am

I pulled my hair out of my messy ponytail so as to hide my sick-looking face. Seemed ages since I'd seen Max, I'd been so out of it recently. I wondered how many detentions he had since I'd last seen him. I laughed. I remember Mom always chastising him for it. 'You're embarrasing the name of Malfoy! We are a well respected family, you have to try harder!' Blah blah blah... I spotted him sitting over near some bushes with two other fourth year Slytherin boys. I smiled at Ivor, pointing over to Max. "That's the little shit-head over there."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Skye   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

I wander out into the courtyard, deciding to take a break from the essay. I'd made good progress with it, and only have a couple of paragraphs I need to finish.

I shove my hands into my pockets and walk out into the cool air, smiling a little at the feel of the breeze. It feels nice after the hot Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

Ivor raised his eyebrows at the sight of the boy. So, he was a younger brother. Ivor could sympathise with him there. He grinned his crooked grin, "He looks like trouble." He wondered what he would have turned out like if he wasn't a Morozov. Would he be the same cheeky little boy as the kid in front of him?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 am

I stood a little ways, watching Max converse with his little friends. "How sweet." I smirked. "Max! Oi, Max!" I called. He either ignored me or was partially deaf. Well he wasn't deaf so... "OI SHITFACE!" I yelled. He looked up, I laughed. "I knew you'd answer to that." I laughed. I walked up to him and sat myelf down." Smiling smugly as his friends looked around awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Skye   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

I look up with a frown at the shout, then laugh quietly. Still smiling, I find a spare stone bench to sit on. I take out my book - a Muggle one from home - and read.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 am

Ivor Frost didn't sit down with them, just stood behind them, watching the conversation. His eyes darting around at the faces - so young. He grinned as one of them looked up at him in slight alarm.

He looked around the courtyard, noticing a Ravenclaw on a stone bench, giving him a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viaduct Courtyard
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next