Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu Joachim dustypaws cynder Disney krystal sound snape kerrigan black Lumina sherbet Ovauzhar moon liam Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Viaduct Courtyard

Go down 
+4
Jacques Nott
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
AmythystDolohov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC Not much

IC -Sees a lot of anger on Vine's face, watches as he starts torturing Ice, torture was fine, but the minute things get deadly I'd step in...-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Ice had raised her wand to send a Sectumsempra right after the Reducto, but Vine was too fast. Ice was barely through "Sectum-" when the Unforgivable hit her. It was pure agony. Her knees gave way and she hit the ground, screaming her lungs out.
Tears were streaming down her face (o o c: And if I keep playing renditions of Lily's theme in the background, tears will be streaming down my face for a very different reason! Rolling Eyes ).
It felt like every single nerve in her body was on fire, her head bursting, her bones all breaking at the same time. Yet, a single thought found a way through the agony: She had lost, she was at Vine's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Vine walked over Ice and looked at her. His hand grabbed Ice's upper arm, harshly yanking her from the ground, his hold proving to be her only support when she stumbled. "You want dark arts?" he said just behind her ear. "I'll give you your answers."
He walked towards the doors of the infirmary and out into the deserted halls of Hogwarts. He dragged her harshly.
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Ice was still suffering from the after-effects of the Cruciatus. Not that she had experienced it often enough to compare, but it had seemed very strong. She could barely walk, let alone fight against Vine's vise-like grip. She was still too dizzy to see where he was taking her and just hoped he wasn't about to finish her off. She should never have agreed to duel a Death Eater. They were just too damn well trained ...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm

-Following close behind, but still keeping out of view out of respect for Vine, proud of his triumph and makes a note to get him some mead later for a job well done-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 pm

o o c: Crouch, job well done? A trained DE against a hobby duellist whose greatest achievement is winning a bunch of duels against some Knockturn Alley creeps? I'm a punching bag for you lot, it seems. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

He was dragging her to the girl's bathroom (where myrtle is).

He stared down at her just like in his imagination, there was something in her eyes that made him still, he couldn't understand it. She looked like she feared him yet there was a fire behind her eyes that seemed to say the opposite . And that's what Vine hated. All because this stupid blood traitor was stronger than he could believe . He felt scared, all it took was one small noise, one wrong move that would alert Dumbledore. It was a risk he could not take.
Vine’s hand slipped between his robed and pulled out his wand.He bent his head and put his lips against her forehead and said stupefy.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 pm

-Steps in, clapping, Crazy Grin- Well done Vine... I appreciate you not killing her...
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Ice fainted. (o o c: Hey, it's all up to you now, I can't do anything while I'm unconscious!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

"Hi, Crouch. I knew you would be around, can't miss an opportunity like this"
Shows Ice's unconscious frame,
"What do we do with this?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

-Crazy Grin- Well as tempting as it is... I do need Ice alive... so how about we make her your own personal message board to those who defy us... a human scarecrow?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Smirks on Crouch's suggestion,
"I didn't intend to kill her off anyway...I would like Wolf to see her in this state. Accio ropes"
Ties Ice to the pipes under the sink, sealing it with unbreakable rope spell.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

-Crazy Grin- Vine.... you my friend are an artist... here, drinks are on me!
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:24 pm

o o c: Ice is still unconscious, just wanted to mention that. Also, should we move this to another part of the forum now, as we're no longer in the courtyard
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 am

Given he had no more classes that afternoon, Ivor changed out of his robes and into casual clothes so he could explore the grounds. He laced up his shoes and pulled on a dark jumper, his expression set. His blue eyes darted about... he was still new, so if he ran into anyone the whole, 'I was lost' would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am

Seeing no one about, he headed swiftly off to check out the forest, being sure to be very careful of where he trod. A bit of sightseeing wouldn't hurt, he thought, I've heard all sorts of animals live in this forest. He had overheard a couple of first years garbling about acromantulars and centaurs and werewolves.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 am

She was sitting in the corner of the courtyard the almost full moon glancing off her white hair making it look more ghostly than ever. She was swirling the contents of a potion and holding it up in the pale light. She sighed a little, her eyes were sunken in with dark circles and it looked as though she hadn't slept in weeks. She was thinner than before, every waking moment was spent in the library researching nonstop. All she wanted to do was make this potion and be free of Aadius for good.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 am

-I walk outside to admire the moon, but then I notice someone, it looks like Amy-

Amy? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:05 am

She turned jumping a little, drawing her wand reflexively. When she saw it was just Sound she slid her wand back up her sleeve "no... it's Lulu..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 am

-Voice become apathetic- Oh you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 am

She sighed and tucked the potion away carefully not meeting his eyes "I take it you're on their side as far as everything that happened..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 am

Well how can I not be? You betrayed us, and tried to kill Amy...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 am

She ran her fingers through her hair looking more agitated than anything now "you have no idea how well Aadius can warp one's mind.. or how he lures you in with false promises.." she was trying to hold back her tears. Aadius betrayal to her hurt more than she could ever put into words.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 am

-I walk up closer to her- But if you know he's so bad for you.... why keep serving him... I mean look at what he's made you do! He made you enjoy trying to kill Amy... and Crouch... I don't even want to get into how bad a pain he was in... he tried to kill himself, multiple times. He had given up on life...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

She bit her lip staring at the ground "I know he did... and I do feel guilt for what I did.. I don't want to be associated with him anymore.. but I owe him my life.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Liria - Viaduct Courtyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viaduct Courtyard
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next