Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound kerrigan liam Lumina Amythyst Joachim cynder snape krystal dustypaws Ovauzhar Lulu black sherbet moon Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Caves near the Winter's Manor

Go down 
+3
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 am

- Taking Crouch's hint, but not anticipating Aadius' speed, his fangs bite into the exposed part of my neck. With some effort I point my wand at Aadius and shout, "Ardens... Sanguis!" -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Outside   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 am

-Explosions Rock the outside of the cavern, parts of the mountain had blown away and exposed some sunlight into the cave-
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 am

I hear the explosion with my basilisk senses and run to the source of the heartbeats.
"Amy! Amy! Where are you!? I yell
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am

-Crazy Grin-Rule Number One of dealing with me Aadius... ALWAYS expect deception...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu and Aadius   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 am

Lulu: She took off not waiting for anyone sprinting full speed through the twisting winding caves.

Aadius: He cried out his blood felt as though it was on fire he tore at Wolf with is hands now, but the sunlight was blinding him.. Amy's blood was the only thing that was keeping him standing as he turned to Crouch now and growled low and sinister and went for him now with blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 am

Cynder stumbled, dropping the dagger, leaning bloodily against the cavern wall.
She didn't bite back the sobs now.

She cursed herself for thinking she could be a distraction. She cursed herself for thinking she would be useful.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 am

OOC Cynder, you can help the effort to find Amy now! Since you're deep in the cave

IC -Drawing on the power of Herpo the Foul's Armored Cloak, I cast another Blood Boil spell at him with incredible speed and power- -Crazy Grin- Like my new armor Aadius? I mended it just for the occasion!
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 am

I see Aadius and I show no fear...
"UGLY LEECH!" I yell as I sprint past him
"Amy, come on. We're here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 am

- Thankfully for the dragon armor, Aadius' claws do not penetrate my skin too much, not as much as they would if I were unarmored. Putting one hand on my neck to staunch the blood flow, I yell out, "Protego Gladius!" and my silver flaming sword appears in my hand, and I raise it to strike at Aadius. -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 am

Crouch: -To Team- GO! Find Amy, get her out!

Sound: Will do! Good luck Crouch!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Lulu   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 am

Amy: the explosion made her jump in surprise and stare out into the dark cave deadly still, when she thought it was safe again she took off now, fighting through any pain.

Lulu: She skidded into the main cavern and groaned when she saw the empty bed and bloodstained cuff just laying there. She went over and touched it, she saw everything that had happened with Aadius and Amy and then at last as it was fading out she saw Amy releasing herself and going a different way, she turned and started sprinting again, she knew exactly where Amy was going now.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 am

(( Well, yes~ ))

Cynder shuttered.

Amy... she needed to find Amy...
Her body turning weakly once more to a Golden Retriever, she let out a weak bark, sniffing the air.
Listening for any hint of Crouch's lost love.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 am

-Thanks to my armored cloak, my dark power is now immensely stronger, I prepare a fiendfyre in the shape of a large dragon. I ready it to strike. It was strange seeing how well Wolf and my abilities were complimenting each others...-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Aadius   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 am

He twisted managing to avoid the blood boil and was only grazed by the blade thanks to this. He snarled as his hands connected with a piece of Crouch, he grinned in the most disturbing way as he saw it was his wand hand and twisted it quickly waiting for the snap of bones. "oh it's quite nice.. and I will enjoy it once you're dead!"

ooc ks Cynder as you are not in chat I will tell you here.. Lulu and Amy need to be alone ..so no finding xD lol
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 am

Crouch: -I scream as my arm breaks! But a broken arm isn't going to stop me! I shift my wand to my left hand and send my fiendfyre dragon at him!-

Sound: -I'm searching all over for Amy, I found a bed with a unlocked chain.. sickening... but still at least Amy was alive! I have to find her!-
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 am

I begin to grow tired.....
"AMY! Where are you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:36 am

- I slash again with the sword, and hope to distract Aadius some with my boggart fear spell -
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 am

(( Fine with me. xD ))

Cynder heard fighting.
Weakly, she turned her furry head to the sounds and weakly trotted there.

What she found startled her.
Despite her blurry vision, Cynder turned human once more. She bit her lip, keeping in the shadows, pointing her wand at Aadius.

"plagam extremam infligere semper!" She spoke softly, flicking her wand lazily at the man.
Please, let it hit... let it rip open both his skin and his organs.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Lulu   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:39 am

Amy: She was running without thinking trying to find someway out, every time she hit a dead in she would turn and try again until at last she saw light, she assumed it let out onto a ledge and she went through the opening her foot sliding as she plummeted downward. She flailed wildly and some how managed to grab the edge of the cave and help on as tightly as she could. She tried to reach up with her other hand, but it was too badly injured. She chanced a look down and saw a rushing river, it was so far down and she wasn't sure of she would miss the jagged rocks or even survive such a fall in her weakened state. She gasped as a hand grasped her pale one and looked up, shock crossed her face as a girl with white hair who looked very similar to her was holding onto her.

Lulu: She almost hadn't made it.. she had Amy's hand and with her other cast a muffilato around the area so no one could hear them.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:39 am

-I guide my fiendfyre dragon as not to harm Wolf... tempting though it was... I send it after Aadius and drawing from my armor I point my wand at him and scream- LEGILLIMENS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 am

- I also cast my blood boil spell again at Aadius, as my sword fades. -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 am

-Thinks: My God, this cave is much harder than some of the mazes my family put my through in training... but so long as I kept my hand to right I could find my way through it...-

AMY! AMY ARE YOU HERE? WHERE ARE YOU!
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 am

I scream in anger.
"AMY! WHERE ARE YOU!?"
I run deeper and deeper into the cave. I turn left and run into a jagged piece of rock. I cut the left side of my body and I start to bleed heavily.
"I. Must. Find. Amy!"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Aadius   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 am

He shrunk away from the fire and tried to flit but was hit with Wolfs sword, he hissed but oddly smiled until he was hit with the legilimens which to that he shut his mind quickly off making sure Crouch saw no traces of Lulu, instead he decided to use this as his advantage and showed Crouch memories of Amy and him when she had been human, and then the things that been happening the last few days and how the child's heart grew weaker and weaker everyday, he smiled insanely as the fiendfyre engulfed his arm. He then pushed Crouch out of his mind, gave a sweeping bow his arm still ablaze, bleeding greatly from the sword wound "it's been fun boys, but it's time I take my leave, we shall continue this another day!" and turned gathering his remaining strength and flitted off into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 am

OOC still narrating the story turns back around to audience and yells-PSYCHO CROUCH YOUR ON STAGE IN 5!!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caves near the Winter's Manor
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next