Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound kerrigan Disney Lulu moon Lumina black dustypaws Ovauzhar krystal sherbet snape cynder liam Joachim Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Caves near the Winter's Manor

Go down 
+3
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:50 am

- I run after Aadius, still clutching my neck and I throw some Jelly Leg curses at him, hoping to hit him. -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 am

-Purest, raw, uncontrollable fury explodes on my face at the images I had seen! Never has anger and hatred ever filled me THIS much! Yell at the top of my lungs-

AADIUS! I WILL MASSACRE YOU!!!

-I sprint madly into the cave following his scent!-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:52 am

It... didn't hit..?

Cynder gasped suddenly in pain, looking down at her clothes as they soaked with blood.
She felt weak. She felt immense burning pain in her lungs.

"oh damn.." She choked, stumbling forward.
God knew how much damage she had now. The curse had rebounded. Hit her. Torn open her lungs and flesh.
A violent murder. More like suicide, now.
Cynder saw Crouch and a small flicker of a smile crossed her lips.

"Congrats.." She choked out, trying to keep breathing, trying to keep out of the warm blackness.
But they sprinted away.
They didn't see her.
She moaned, collapsting to the floor, tears in her eyes.

"Snape.. Snape.."

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Lulu   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:52 am

Amy: "who are you?! what's going on?! pull me up!!" she was panicking now trying to gain some leverage and pull herself up.

Lulu: This wicked grin crossed Lulu's face "I'm Lumina Winter.. and you're fiance, along with a few others, including Wolf are fighting Aadius and looking for you.. so lucky I knew where you were.. Aadius told me this is what would happen when he dropped that key" She laughed a little "you really thought he would do something that careless?? and well honestly its quite hard holding you up like this.." she left Amy's hand slip a little "and I really don't think it's time for you to come back just yet.." she let go then and watched the look of pure terror on Amy's face as she plummeted into the river.

Amy: She screamed now unable to help it as she fell, she crashed into the water and there was a sharp pain in her head, something warm and then darkness took her away along with the river.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 am

I continue running, clutching my cut and I smell blood... Not my own... But a witch's...
I continue to keep walking and a face comes into focus...
"Cynder? CYNDER!? What did you do to yourself!?" I yell in alarm.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 am

(( -eats popcorn- ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 am

-Through locket I hear what Lulu did to Amy, as if it were possible even more angry floods my face-

LULU! AADIUS! YOU BOTH I"M GOING TO MURDER! MURDER YOU HEAR?! I"LL TEAR YOUR BONES OUT ONE BY ONE! I"LL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD AND I"LL TURN YOU SKIN INTO CARPETS!

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 am

Cynder shuttered, cursing continuously under her breath.
She heard a yell for her, and she looked up.
Forget it.
No one would find her.

Again, she cursed.
again, she muttered the name of the one her heart ached for.
"Snape... Snape.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 am

"CYNDER! COME ON! GET UP!" I say with all my strength.
"We have to find Amy!"
I wince at the pain in my side as it grows...
"Please CYNDER! WE HAVE TO GO!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:03 am

- Wishing I was an animagus and could fly after Aadius, I sprint after Crouch, slowly, listening to his shouts echo off the walls of the cave. I decide to conjure up some owls to fly around and scout for me -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 am

OOC PAUSE!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 am

The voice kept calling her.
More burning pain in her lungs. She was sure of it now.. tore her lungs right through. She was good as dead in a few minutes.
But the thin girl with the childish eyes willed herself and stood, legs trembling.
With some of her remaining strength, she turned into the Golden retriever again, her loveable chocolate brown eyes glazing over as she gave a weak bark.

(( hey, I was watching that! >( yes..? C: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 am

OOC PLAY!

IC -I try to listen to where Aadius is with the locket... I really don't know why I should bother giving it back... as soon as the thought comes to mind it vanishes!-

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:21 am

I pull out essence of dittany.
"I was saving this for myself..."
Pours dittany on the dog's wound..
The wound heals up...
"Come on Cynder. GET UP!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 am

(( -eats popcorn again- ))

Whimpers again, wagging her tail, looking softly up at Walnut.
She stood shakily on her paws and gave a soft 'whoof' in agreement.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Aadius and Lulu   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 am

Aadius: He flitted right past Sound, although his speed was decreasing he had barely avoided Wolf's jelly leg curses.Hearing a soft hum ahead he knew she would be there and had been smart enough to keep whatever had just happened quiet, except for Amy's blood turning scream as she fell out of the spells reach. He went straight to where Lulu was and scooped her up pressing his lips to hers softly and then breaking away to bury his fangs into her neck and drink deeply from her, probably more than he intended. He smiled as he sat her down gently and then tilted her head up "stay conscious pet..just for a moment" his eyes dilated as he stared into hers glamouring her as he had many times before.

Lulu: nodded as he told her to stay conscious her eyes felt heavy though, but as soon as his glamour began her whole body felt as though it were floating on a cloud. He replaced her memories now taking care to make Lulu look as though she had done everything she could. She would remember finding Amy and holding onto her as hard as possible and screaming for help, but she hadn't been strong enough and Amy slipped from her hands. when she had turned to go find the others and start a search along the river Aadius had been standing there and lunged at her hungrily. she had struggled and fought as best she could, but her wand lay forgotten on the ground. Once he had his fill he dropped her and leaped through the opening and then she fainted.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:26 am

-Keeps running through the caves, following Aadius scent, a look of pure psychotic rage fills my face, he HAD to die for what he did to Amy... to his child... and I would make it SO gruesome for him...-
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:27 am

I try to apply as much pressure at I can to my wound, still clutching my left side.
I touch Cynder with my wand and she turns into her human form...
"Come on. Let's go hex some bloodsucker ass!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:30 am

(( Of all things, I must go. Afraid I need to have Cyn blank out right now. I apologise. :I Goodnight, all~ ))

Cynder took a few stumbling pawsteps forward before turning human once more.
Her eyes were clouded with tears, clothing bloodcaked and sticking to her skin.
Blood bubbled up from her mouth as she looked at Walnut.
A single sentence and a name. That's all she could say.

"My lungs ripped open..... Snape...."

then, her eyes grew heavy, and she blanked out, her thin form falling onto the rocky ground.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 am

Sound: -Notices something incredibly fast went past him, could that have been him? I see Wolf and Crouch running in my direction- Crouch, Wolf was that him?

Crouch: -I push Sound out of my way and continue the chase-

Sound: -The look on Crouch's face scared me deeply...-
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 am

I cry as Cyder falls to the ground. I pick up her limp body, clutch my wound and continue to search for Amy....
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 am

-Runs up to Walnut- Walnut, did you have any luck?
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:53 am

I try to look fine and powerful.
"Sound, please take Cynder..." I say as I clutch my left side.
"Must. Find. Amy!"
I hand Sound Cynder's body and I walk away, quietly whimpering in pain.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 am

-I use a emergency carrying position I learned to take Cynders body and I run after Walnut- Wait up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:55 am

- I end up getting a little lost in the cave, having turned down a couple incorrect paths due to the echo of the cave. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Lulu - Caves near the Winter's Manor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caves near the Winter's Manor
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next