Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam sherbet moon sound krystal black kerrigan snape Lulu Joachim Disney Ovauzhar Lumina dustypaws Amythyst cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Cynder looked up at Cayden, warily.

Yes, she understood that undertone.
Descole was determined to kill her, no matter what.
But she exhaled and looked down at her tea, resolve in her voice.

"I agreed because I've done wrong things in my life. And it's not right that I go off without questioning unlike so many others. And what fate has been chosen for me has been chosen. I want the right thing to be done."

The pawprint on her chest gleamed slightly as Justice gave a small whine in the back of her head.

Descole straightened up again, a small grin crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 pm

The woman lightly took a seat opposite Cynder, leaning forward and curling a finger around her chin curiously. She was searching Cynder's face, expression, posture for anything suspicious. Cayden was almost thorough with her stare, as if she could see through any possible facades.

'But why now? It's been years since your first allegation arised.'

The woman cocked her head to the side, more wisps falling out of her bun, but she still looked utterly professional.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Cynder let her shoulders relax, realizing that though this woman was stern and strong, she didn't seem too unfriendly.

Inhaling, the girl shook her head lightly.
She spoke carefully, truth in her voice.

"Because I want to start with a new, clean slate. I want to be seen as someone who isn't afraid to stand up and meet fate with open arms. And because I want to be redeemed, if it's possible, of the past."

Descole snorted, wrinkling his nose, turning away from the two.
Damned girl...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:10 pm

The woman returned her honesty, mainly because it took too much of her time to sugar-coat it. 'In all truth Miss Dustypaws, I do not believe you can ever have a clean slate. The evidence against you is massive and a lot of it is enitrely valid.'

Cayden turned to Descole, as if confirming her words, speaking to both of them.

'But it's not about the past that matters, it's what lies ahead of us in the future.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Cynder blinked at Cayden, nodding slightly.
Yes, she would always bear the stain of her past.

Descole turned and walked to his own seat, taking the cooling cup of tea that had been made for him, and sat, taking a small drink and scowling.

"I have no reason to doubt," he spoke cooley, "That when given the chance, Cynder will revert to her old ways. Honest as she might be, she has a habit of... going to the place she think she can do the most 'good'."

The man chuckled, and shook his head,
"Even if that means going back to train under Crouch Jr, aren't I correct..?"

Cynder froze, tensing again.
Yes, he had been in her head. He knew everything about her.
She inhaled and spoke calmly.

"I did that once in my past, but I look down on it now. Crouch and I aren't friends, nor will we ever be. He'll refuse to let me work with him, even if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm

'Would you say you are easily influenced by misery, Miss Dustypaws?' Cayden had an idea of what type of person the girl was, the type to extend her hand to unsalvagable people, the kind to believe every monster has a bright side.

Some can be helped, but not many.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Cynder blinked down at her tea, shifting the cup in her hands and taking a drink while she thought.

"Well..." She responded gently, "I... I hate to see others hurting. Because I know what it's like to be hurt, and to have no one there. But, to answer you... I.. I suppose, yes."

Descole scoffed.
This girl really wasn't helping her case.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 pm

She stiffened again, regaining a calm and professional posture, peering down at the notes she had been scrawling.

'Here's my judgement on this. Your desire to help others has extended to people who can't be helped. Rather, people who don't want it, people who will exploit it. You are not a bad person, but you try and do awful things for the right reasons.'

Cayden sighed, these types of people were the most difficult to condemn, mainly because they are not evil at heart.

'Did you have anything to add Jean?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 pm

(( ermahgerd. this ermerg. ))

Cynder blinked, staring at her cup.
Well, she assumed that was correct.
Awful things... to find the good....

Descole took a sip of his tea, crossing his legs, his cruel grin on his face.

"Just that you remember that this girl is responsible for the death of a wizard and muggle couple, and a whole muggle family. She bears a Dark Mark, which is nearly enough to throw her in jail, and she's used Unforgivable curses on people more then once."

A pause, he inhaled slightly.

"And again, that her breed is destined to death."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Bad things with good intentions. Cayden's tone became curt, laden with finality. She summoned for another auror, she wanted a witness for her decision.

'Miss Dustypaws, we will not execute you, that is for certain.' she gave Descole a withering look, making sure he didn't object.

'We are aware of your...abilities, and I believe Azkaban will not hold you. This leaves me in a very tight spot indeed....'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Descole tensed, setting his tea cup down, his eyes narrowing under his mask.

"Excuse me," He spoke shortly, his voice forced with calmness, trying to hold back a snappy tone, "But this girl is a shapeshifter. Not to mention she has the same True-Form as Gladamier, which is just about as dangerous as it comes..."

Cynder blinked, ignoring Descole, looking up at Cayden.
The pawprint on her chest glowed a little bit before flickering out.
"... so you... won't let Descole kill me...?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm

'I am not saying anything yet, Miss Dustypaws. I do need to talk to the Strayers however, if they are protecting you...' she trailed off, wondering.

'Why do you think they helped you?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Cynder blinked, her expression suddenly lighting up.

"Oh! Well, the Strayers are my friends~" she actually had lightened up, a small chime sounding in her tone, "Artemis and I are really close, and I do have a bit of the Strayer line in with me, so his siblings and I are pretty close, you could say."

She grinned happily, her soft eyes twinkling.

Descole snorted, shaking his head with a smug air.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Family relations. One of the biggest complications in her job in fact. The woman spent hours avoiding the aurors who had solely become ones for family purposes or through pulling strings. She herself had worked to get to the spot she was in, through fairness and logic.

'Descole, what is your view from the Strayers, if you discount this...incident? Do you see them as reliable, from the perpective of a fellow auror?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Cynder blinked and looked at Descole curiously as the man shrugged, his arms resting now on the cushioned chair's arms.

"They're a... strong family,"
Descole spoke coldly, his smile gone, a calculating look on his face,
"but I'm afraid they are a bit too... oh, merciful... for my tastes."

A pause, he put his hands together in his lap, now, looking Cayden in the eyes.

"They believe in a very... honourable way to hunt Death Eaters... one that often clashes with the Ministry's own thoughts. And though they can be very good with catching Death Eaters, they still aren't.. perfect."

He now eyed Cynder, a small, smug smirk growing on his face.

"I wouldn't place my full trust in them, personally."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm

'Whereas your methods are seen as too inhumane to the Ministry sometimes.' she put it bluntly, she spared nobody's feelings when she got down to business.

'Hence, I have a compromise. Miss Dustypaws will be put in the joint care of you AND the Strayers. You will have to work with them.' Cayden's expression had little room for negotiation.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Descole tilted his head back, eyes narrowed, a sour look on his face at hearing the first half.

However, on the second, he began to loose the composure he had built up.

"Joint care?" He spoke, voice full of disbelief, "with the Strayers?"

A chuckle filled with madness and insecurity.

"Surely, you must he joking."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

'To be frank, both you and the Strayers are undoubtedly biased in this case. Therefore, by bringing you together, it evens out for me...'

She adopted a passive tone, smirking a little. 'Or I could just have you removed from this department completely...'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Descole had tensed, his back straight, his shoulders held back in a prideful, yet upset way.

"Remove me?" He spoke, his voice now forced and frustrated, "Unless you forgot, I'm the one who showed the Ministry that the Shapeshifters were dangerous...! I started this hunt, and I will finish it!"

A pause, he let his body relax slightly, putting his face in his hands and exhaling, shaking his head.

"Fine... fine... I'll work with the damned Strayers. But if they try anything... anything at all..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 pm

'If they do try and chop your head off, feel free to try and do it back. I do believe in an eye for an eye.' Cayden wasn't completely unreasonable.

'How does this sound to you Cynder?' it wasn't like the girl's opinion mattered too much, she was merely curious.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Descole looked back up, a sullen and frustrated look on his face, giving a stiff nod.

Cynder blinked, looking a bit down-hearted.

"... Well, i can't say I'll enjoy being watched by mask-face..."

Descole gave a small growl of protest, but the girl continued,

"But I guess that's what's fair, huh~?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 pm

'It's either that or we torture you senseless, but i do value the Strayers as aurors, I have to.' her lips pulled into a taut smile again.

'I think we all know what you think on this Descole, do i need to ask?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Cynder's expression turned grim.

"I've been tortured enough before by Crouch. Something now wouldn't be anything new."

As for Descole, he stood slowly, turning away from Cayden, his arms crossed.

"... so I'll be positioned at Hogwarts then, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

'Of course. Apart from myself and the Strayers, no other Aurors will be involved in this. Miss Dustypaws, I meant that I would leave you purely in Descole's hands. Be lucky I am extending this offer to you.' her tone became slightly clipped.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm

"I'll need arrangements for somewhere to sleep, then,"
Descole responded cooly, his tone stony and frustrated,
"I'm not going to pretend I can sleep standing up."

Cynder blinked at Cayden and nodded slightly.

"... Thank you, Madam," The girl spoke gently, finishing her tea and setting the empty cup down on the table nearby.
"You couldn't have been more fair to someone like me. Thank you, really..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next