Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal snape Amythyst Disney kerrigan liam moon dustypaws cynder sherbet Lulu black Joachim Lumina sound Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Descole eyed the boy lazily, wrinkling his nose and turning his face away.
The wine was starting to get to his head, giving his brain a warm, fuzzy feeling.
He darted out his hand and grabbed the flask away from the boy, snarling.
"Give me that....."

A pause, he exhaled and set the flask next to his wine glass, rubbing his temples with another groan.

"Give me a better reason why I should tell you what else I've been doing.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some random guy from the Ministry   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:26 pm

'i don't know!' his voice had raised even higher. 'Don't hurt me!'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:31 pm

(( lol do you want him to be hurt. ))

Descole gave another groan, standing up now, turning away from the boy.
It turned into a groan, which turned into a mad laugh, his hunched shoulders shaking.
Slowly, he straightened, slowly unsheathing his sword, still laughing madly.

"Ahh... Ahahaheehehehh...! You think I would hurt you..?"

The man turned, his crooked grin holding a hint of insanity. His eyes were narrowed from under his mask.

"Now... ahehe... why would I do that to such a curious boy like yourself...? You've only just... stuffed your nose into things not concerning you on account of a woman who should be brave enough to come and talk to me herself... or was she afraid..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden and the random dude i cba to name.   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm

'I am not afraid, just wary, you have not been yourself lately Jean.' Cayden's smooth voice filled the room, politely opening the door.
The woman had wisps of white in her hair, and it was pulled into a taut bun.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Descole had his teeth clenched together, breathing heavily through them, his eyes narrowed under his mask.

At first, he remained looking quite rustled, but soon tucked his sword back in it's sheath, straightened, and gathered a calm and composed air.
The music in the background gently died off as the Gramophone lifted the needle from the finished disk and slowly turned off.

"Well, if it isn't Cayden herself. Good afternoon, M'lady.."

Descole bowed slightly before straightening again, slowly turning his attention to his injured sword arm, which he unwrapped from the now cold cloth, tossing the damp material into the steaming bowl of herbal water.

"It's been a long time, so to say. Filing paperwork on all the people I catch... isn't my thing, really. I haven't necessarily gotten any sleep, so to say."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:41 pm

She excused the boy, giving Descole her full attention. Everything about her, how she spoke and carried herself, oozed natural authority, not the forceful kind.

'We did not become aurors to fill in files about people, so that's understandable. I just don't want any complaints heading my way. I assume you will get your job done?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Descole laughed, turning away from Cayden momentarily, to place his belt of weapons on the arm of a couch along with his cloak.
He turned back to the woman, still looking rather upset, but much calmer then before.

"I'm surprised you question me about this. I thought I make it clear on every mission that I always catch whoever it is much be caught..."

A pause, the man shifted, now holding his hands behind his back, a scowl growing on his face.

"Unless there is a new mission that I have not heard about?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 pm

'Yes, your success rate is impeccable, I must admit.' she smiled warmly at the man, unfazed.

'There isn't another mission, unless you want to change from this to another, if that's what you were implying?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Jean Descole's muscles tensed up, his shoulders growing stiff, his expression blunt and dark.

Did she really know about Cynder and her kind? It was true that the Shapeshifters had been okayed to be killed off... but some would be upset to hear that Descole was actually attacking 'innocents' along with just the girl, though that was his normal way of dealing wit intruders on the case.

He paused before inhaling quietly.

"No, I intend to finish what I've started... I've just needed a small break from the little... dragon hunt, so to say."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:54 pm

She didn't sit down, remaining planted by the door. 'I hate the fact I need to give this conversation to you, so I'll keep it short. The Ministry cannot afford bad press, none of us can. I don't want to have to cut you off if we get a tarnished reputation because of your actions Jean...' she sighed, it was clear she didn't want to say those words.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

His actions?
Descole felt himself tense even more, eyes narrowing.

His hands had begun to shake, rage building up inside of him.

"My actions..?" He murmured, as if confused. She must mean Reacman.... a small smile twisted his lips.
"If you mean only yesterday, where I protected myself from getting killed, then the press really is stupid."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 pm

'Even if your actions are justified, it can still be looked upon negatively. I hold nothing against you Jean, but the evidence is starting to pile up, and there's only so much you can dispel...

Especially the Desouza girls, they create a lot of fuss when pushed.' Cayden's expression was worried. She had a duty to serve justice, but to also look after her fellow aruors...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Descole's grip on his other hand from behind his back tightened.
His eyes narrowed, and his shoulders trembled lightly.

His heart was racing, his teeth gripped together.

He spoke like this, from between his clenched teeth.

"There is no evidence- merely me doing my job, M'lady..."
He spoke with a forced humility and humbleness that one should show to their mentors without thinking about it.
"As for Desouza girls.... how do you know them, precisely..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 pm

'Be at ease Jean, I am not accusing you of anything, nor am I going to do anything brash. The Desouzas were involved in a case I oversaw. One of them was put into Azkaban for murder, and she escaped...' she said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Jean had to force himself to relax, letting his stiff shoulders droop lightly, and his expression loosen.

So, one of them escaped Azkaban...?
All the more reason to put them on his list. He would look into who it was later.

He inhaled deeply and scowled, now crossing his arms over his chest, turning his face away from Cayden.

"If you must know, my current mission is going after a dangerous shapeshifter who currently attends Hogwarts. I doubt the press will give too much attention to it- I intend to keep it as quiet as possible. However,"
A pause, the man scowled,
"It seems that both of those girls have gotten mixed into the situation, even to the point of protecting the other who I intend to... arrest. May I ask which of them was sent to Azkaban...?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 pm

She nodded curtly. 'Good, we have enough media attention as it is. Miss Amaya Desouza, for killing a shapeshifter I believe. We do not take the lives of the innocent Jean, nor the guilty unless neccessary.'

Amaya murdered this dude who could turn into a panther thingy.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm

(( okay, makes sense. c: ))

Descole scowled at what she said.

'Bah', he thought to himself smugly, 'we don't take the lives of innocents... hah... shame that's not my policy'

He pausing and inhaled, picking up his wine glass again and taking a sip of the sweet, red, liquid.
It shone in the light of the fire that crackled in the fireplace.

"Death is usually the only way to keep them in line, Cayden. It's a trick of the trade that I've discovered... when they rise up and try to destroy us..."
A pause, Descole ran a finger over the brim of his glass, swishing the wine as if to show discord amongst people,

"We simply destroy them... let them suffer and see that we cannot be taken lightly."

He threw the glass into the fire, where it shattered and sent a large crackling burst of flame up the fireplace, the fire snarling and burning fiercely.

"You see, Cayden... the difference between us is that you believe that simply pushing them in prison for a few years will stop them. I disagree... I think we should crush what's dearest to them, and leave them without any hope... until they all crawl to us for mercy, which they do not deserve.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm

'It is the MINISTRY's policy to be fair and just to all, even the ones who have have done shameful wrongs. You have permission to kill the shapeshifters, but nobody else. This covers the people who may stand in the way, and in turn the sisters.'

She paused, face setting into a stoic expression, hiding the concern she had for the man.

'Killing is not the only way to assert power. What's the use of having control if you murdered all your potential people?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Descole frowned thoroughly, turning his back fully to Cayden.

He remained calm, though clearly agitated at her telling him he could not kill those in his way.

"Hiding and protecting a criminal, a hunted breed... is seen as treachery. Traitors to the ministry, in my eyes, deserve.... termination- or at least a reminder that they must comply."

Descole took a few steps forward until he reached his Gramophone, where he flipped over the disk, but paused before setting the needle down on it.

"Humanity has a way of hopping back, M'lady. They have a habit of springing back stronger then ever, despite hardships or death. The Death Eaters aren't concerned with returning to our side. Crouch Jr. the IV showed me that..."

A pause, Descole chuckled.

"And it doesn't concern me if all of them are destroyed. More will be born, in any sense. And besides, I don't care what happens to the Death Eaters as long as I get what I really have my eyes set on.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 pm

She took a step forward, finally entering the room, voice calm and unjudging. 'What is it that you really want Descole? We are fighting the Death Eaters. In fact, a certain Brynmor Desouza has offered his family's aid, and he was an ex-Death Eater....'

'Everyone is capable of change Jean.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Jean Descole was tense.

Everyone was capable of change...
Clare had believed strongly in that....

For a moment, he stood in silence before giving a chuckle that morphed into another laugh.
It stopped quickly, but it was there.

"If they change, they change, then. I don't give a damn...."

A pause, he glanced around the room.

"And isn't it obvious what I'm after? Look around you! A kingdom said to lie waiting for their queen, powered by eternal life..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

'There will be no kingdom, if you are intent on destroying it Jean.' Her expresion remained smooth, hiding all of her emotions from view, she'd learnt to become good at it.

'Eternal life is not within the Ministry's grasp, why are you even with us, if it is clear you have differing opinions?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

(( eternalDivaftw ))

"I never said I intended on destroying it," He spoke smoothly.
Sure, she might be using a metaphor, but that was her problem. He didn't care. She just wanted to throw him off- he knew it.

"As for why I'm here... I've grown attached. And anyway, I need a job other then just what the muggles give me. Funding is important for... any research. Anyway, it's not any of your concern what I desire."

A pause, he turned to face Cayden with a small smile.

"I meant to ask you before- you undoubtedly know about Gladamier.... but do you know about Cynder, his niece..? She to is a dragon true-form... and just as deadly as her uncle.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

i just noticed the sexual tension between them.
aha.

She nodded, eyes widening only slightly. 'The one you have been pursuing?' Cayden made her expression professional again.

'Has she taken any lives? Be honest with me Jean.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

(( Though they bicker they really love eachother
sexually. /shot ))

Descole laughed again, slightly wishing he hadn't thrown his wine in the fire.
It's sweet flavour lingered and left his tongue lusting after it.

However, he didn't care for his mouth's desires, and merely grinned at Cayden, chuckling madly.

"Yes, she has... not to mention she herself is a Death Eater..."

And he was being truthful. He chuckled again, finishing to assure she understood he was telling the truth.

"She killed both her real and adoptive family under the orders of the Dark Lord, and later trained with Crouch Jr. at Hogwarts to strengthen herself in the dark arts. Is that enough evidence for you, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next