Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal Amythyst Lumina snape black Lulu sherbet cynder Joachim Ovauzhar liam dustypaws sound Disney kerrigan moon
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 am

Descole grimaced.
"His own whim. If something catches his eye, he's there like a raven to a precious gem. But he's grown more wise since I last saw him... I doubt he'd easily walk into a trap... but--"

Jean scowled and shook his head.
"Panic and fear. Both fuel his power, and draws him in."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:16 am

"Please find crest." His voice had lost its cool edge and bordered on concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:21 am

That change in tone triggered something inside Descole, and he turned to face Helm fully, now.

He even took off his mask, in a gesture of friendship and surrender.
He hoped they could truce, be that gap between both sides, even despite what had happened.

"I will do my best. Is he aware you are alive?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 am

"Aware enough... I did destroy his home after all."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:20 pm

".... Then I will not tell him it was you who sent me."

The man inhaled deeply and nodded, before holding out a hand toward Helm.

"Strayer, you and I have our differences. But if it is possible, I extend an offer of... friendship. Perhaps I can.. help you, if you are willing to assist me on my own missions"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 am

"I won't completely refuse, after all I do owe you for my new outlook on life. But i'll remind you I'm still loyal to baldy..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:50 am

Baldy....

Descole cracked a smirk.
The boy joked about his own master.

"All their own vices, I assume."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:57 am

"Honestly, it's not so much the guy I'm loyal to, more the personal freedoms he offers.."

"But in any case, thank you for the tea and talk and be wary of Crest please... he's a bit more unstable than you realize."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:58 am

"I think I realized he was unstable when I first learned how obsessed he was with me."

The man smirked silently and nodded to Helm.

"And for you, be wary of the Dark Man. If you find him, do your best to put him under custody... he is a large threat to us all"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:01 am

"thank you for the tea,"He set the cup down graciously and opened the window, "Here, put her there!" He offered his gloved hand, which housed a secret joybuzzer under it.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:08 am

(( helm makes me very happy okay. VuV ))

"Of course. If you ever feel in the need for a chat, or another cuppa, stop on by. though, it would be best if you dressed in something different when you visit... the Ministry isn't so fond of that sort of garb."

Glancing down to the gloved hand, Descole suspected... honestly nothing.
He too k the boy's hand and--
What he assumed was a shock was delivered, and he instantly pulled back in surprise, giving a sharp inhale of surprise and assumed pain.

"-hell--"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 am

OOC lol i like him, hes a new kind of baddy, a fun baddy!

IC

Helm let out a chid-like laugh, one of mischief and wonder, "GOTCHA!!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:37 am

(( I have a feeling Cyn would be very good friends with him, as well, despite his side. I'm excited to see these two's relationship, now. VuV
I would also like to wonder on how he and Pitch would interact. I have a feeling Helm might be hostile, to what he's been warned, but Idunno. If Pitch plays it right, he could probably get away with being seen in a good light, too. ))

Jean held the look of surprise on his face for a few moments longer before, for once, it melted into a good-natured grin, speaking through a chuckle.
"Damn it, Strayer..--"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 am

OOC brb
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:09 am

OOC I'd be happy to rp Helm and Cyn or Pitch! Very Happy Any place in particular?

IC

"Old habits never die do they?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:19 am

(( either is fine~ And your pick, as well, on who. I dunno how much longer I'll be online ))

Descole examined his hand silently, before smirking and snorting with laughter.
"No, they don't seem to at all. Good evening, Helm. Keep in good health."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:26 am

OOC Yeah same here, I just had to keep rping, and how about we start at... ummm... forest? and whichever one you feel more like?

IC

"And you as well Descole..." He put his mask back on and headed for the window, vanishing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:49 am

(( Um, perhaps if we can start this tomorrow? I gotta run for now. Thank you, though. Forest will work, and I feel in the mood for Cyn recently, so. Yes yes~ Tomorrow, then~
Ttyl~ ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 am

OOC Sounds good! Smile Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22