Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound moon krystal black kerrigan Lulu Lumina snape cynder Amythyst sherbet Joachim Disney Ovauzhar dustypaws liam
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm

(( lol no worries. I've done that before, so. lolyeah ))

A small smirk, Descole set down his tea, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, is there something you want, mm..?"

He leaned over and kissed her softly, just for a moment, his eyes twinkling slightly under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

placing her hand into hers.
lol i must be tired.
'Guess.' she grinned mischeivously, returning the kiss just as gently and caressingly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm

(( I wondered. xDx ))

A chuckle, Descole smirked lazily at her, slipping his hat off and running his free hand through his feathery brown hair.

".... Oh, i think I can..."

A laugh, he moved and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

sorry for my lameass responses, wasnt my fault this time, dad wanted to check his email.
She responded by threading her own fingers through his hair, heart picking up double speed, feeling a flush rise to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

(( no worries. Talking with mum to help make dog a pegasus costume lol ))

A small, glad sigh, Descole separated from Cayden, smirking slightly.
"... your face is red..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:27 pm

'As is yours.' she pointed to the pink tinge in his cheeks, chuckling sweetly before planting her mouth back onto his.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 pm

A small chuckle, Descole indulged into the kiss, pressing gently but firmly into it, his heart racing.
He shifted and wrapped his arms around her, face growing hot, and a stirring warmth bubbling in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 pm

She seemed to mould into his embrace easily, sighing softly and contently, not relenting on the kiss and the growing fire pooling in her chest.

Cayden loved him, she realized with a small jolt.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:45 pm

(( 'cayden Loved him'
let's hope so, hun. ))

A smirk against Cayden's lips, Descole gently caressed her shoulders, giving an audible sigh of pleasure, and a sudden desire that filled his whole being.

He felt his whole body heating up, his face growing more red as it flushed with the fact of it.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:50 pm

dude, things can happen outside of love. :L

She ran a thumb across his increasingly warming cheek, completely limber in his arms, breaking off the kisses to whisper softly in his ear.

The words were almost inaudible, but it was clear she reciprocated the sudden onslaught of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 pm

(( I know. :c ))

There was a pause as Descole listened to her murmur, a breathless whisper of response flowing off his lips into her ear.

And he held her close to him, inhaling deeply as he kissed her neck quietly, warmly, desire rising higher and higher until it was almost overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

She was lax again, completely surrendering herself to his warmth,to the inevitable passion that had blossomed between the pair, and she was glad she did.

Let's just assume they...y'know. Razz
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

-I arrive in the early hours of the morning, hiding in the shadows with Descole's device still in hand, waiting for that accursed man to arrive..-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Descole was exhausted. Purely exhausted.
He walked from the bedroom-like extension from his office and turned, making sure his mask was fitted, his hat on.

He was finishing buttoning his jacket, as he closed and locked the door, quite in his own world and not even noticing Crest Strayer as he went about to get a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm

-I approach from behind more silently than the transition from day to night. I reach out and grab his hand, pulling it out of the path that I slammed his head down into on the table with every bit of my not inconsiderable might.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

A gasp of surprise, Descole winced as his head collided uncomfortably with the table.

He went almost limp, dazed and surprised. He had to gather his thoughts, collect his mind. The attack was something surprising, and damn... it hurt!

"Damn it," He groaned, tensing and moving a free hand to his belt, "Unhand me... whoever the hell you are!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm

-I proceed to grab his free hand and twist it around his back VERY uncomfortably , near the point of breaking it.-

-However not a word leaves my lips.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:58 pm

A surprising pain, Descole blinked in shock, his mind now, finally, pulled together.

Clearly too smart and skilled to be a death eater.

"... Strayer..?"

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm

She strode in, scowling at Crest and pointing her wand at him. 'What the hell do you think you're doing Crest?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 pm

-I don't even acknowledge Cayden's entrance as I say to Descole.-

"Give me exactly one reason I shouldn't slit your throat right now..." -The deathly chill of my voice, while in most respects wasn't too far off from how I usually talk, had much more malice in it. This THING, this beast was part of a plan to harm my brother's child. He wasn't getting away with this.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm

(( You keep assuming Crest. When u do that u make an ass out of u and me. /shot ))

"Oh, the fact that the Head Auror is watching you right now..."

Descole spoke with a forced tone, that masked the aching pain in his head and arm now.

"By the way, hello, Annete... wonderful timing you have."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 pm

'If you make a move, I'll kill you, Mr Strayer.' She kept her own face completely blank, but she was entirely serious. Her wand was drawn, stepping forward so that so she could say the fabled two words in an instant.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm

"Stay out of this Mrs. Cayden." -I warn her.-

-I throw him to the ground roughly and after him I throw his device.-

"This was found today in my brothers home. It was used by a dark witch named Persephone, she's after my brother's kids. You're going to tell me what connection you have with her or I'm going to dishonor myself... right here, right now." -I growl at him, looking absolutely fuming. First Helm and now Arthur and Elena. Are there no depths he won't sink?-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

'That is ENOUGH!' she practically snarled, firing a full body bind at Crest. 'You will listen to me as your superior, I will kill you Crest.' this was his last chance, she had no intention of letting him murder Descole.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Descole lied on the floor for a moment, winded, before sitting up slightly and glancing at the device.

"That Persephone woman...? Impossible. I don't sell my works to the likes of her. Stop acting like a lying child and get out of my office."

He was telling the complete truth, but his snide and cold tone nearly made it seem like he was lying.
The masked man stood, grabbing his fallen hat and again placing it on his head, exhaling slowly.

"This is precisely why I hate you Strayers."

At Cayden's wrath, Descole looked slightly surprised.
He had never seen her so angry, but it made him smile.
"Thank you, Annete, my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next