Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet liam Disney Ovauzhar Joachim Lumina sound Amythyst kerrigan cynder Lulu snape black krystal dustypaws moon
Affiliates
free forum

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 am

Snape took the cup from her and placed in back into the basket, shrinking it back to it's miniature size. He pointed his wand at Cynder and mumbled a spell under his breath. She was no longer able to fly with her wings or produce ANY type of magic except for flying the way he taught her. That was the only way she was going to get back to the barn; by flying.
"Well, I supposedly know how to get back to the barn faster." He smirked. "The spell I cast on you only allows you to fly with the method I taught you. Apart from that, you are almost like a muggle. Possessing no such magic. I will undo the spell when we get back to the barn. Remember what I told you," he said while tilting her chin up so she could stare at him in the eye, "as light as you can think of. Lighter than air. You can do this. Follow me."
With one last look at Cynder, Snape shot up into the sky, giving Cynder a few seconds to fly up.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

The spell sent a chill down her spine as she felt her magic seem to be trapped- locked away without a key that she could not reach.

Her face seemed to pale out again, but she swallowed sternly to push her fear away.
No.. she would have to do this. And anyway, why shouldn't she? It sounded like good enough fun...
That is, if she didn't kill herself.

A stiff nod was given to Snape before he flew into the air.

She watched for a moment before holding her wand stiffly and clearing out her thoughts.
She shot up with almost as much vigour as last time, forced into the air higher then Snape was.
She didn't, however, flip or turn or wheel around like a one-winged butterfly.
She was wobbly a bit, and pale and nervous, but not nearly as much as before.
She let herself lower until she was Snape's level.

"O-okay," She spoke with stiffness, trying not to break her concentration, "I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 am

"Let's go!" he said loudly over the wind and just like that, he zoomed off into the direction of the barn, making sure Cynder was within vision. If anything happened, if she lost concentration, he'd be able to save her.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:33 am

A couple times, Cynder dipped and rose again, shaking slightly.

The girl then took up her confidence and zoomed forward, still slightly unsure about herself.
Every now and then she fell slightly, but always picked herself up.

The wind in her face made her grin widely, and she soon was flying out to the side of Snape, close behind.

She let out a cheerful laugh, holding out her arms.

"Ooh!" She yelped lightly as her concentration faltered and she jerked down momentarily before regaining balance.

"W-well!" She spoke over the wind, "I have to say I feel like Peter Pan like this~"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

"And Peter Pan, you shall be!" he called to her joyfully before entwining his fingers with hers and taking the lead. He flew faster than she did, due to his long time of experience.

Carefully, he landed them both at the front door of the house.
He smiled at her.
"You did amazing for your first time----"
He was interrupted by the sound of cutlery, plates and cups crashing to the ground.

Vienna had seen them land.
Her eyes were wide and full of... fear? Amusement?

OOC: Sorry, just thought this date needed a twist (:
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:50 am

(( Ahh, Veinna. Ahahaah, I'm both excited and terrified. Would you like me to write as her, or yourself? I love how you write as her. c: ))

Cynder had never felt more alive.
It felt... more then magical.
Much more then magical.

When they landed, she couldn't help but feel breathless.
It was.... fantastic.
It had felt wonderful.
And, if anything, there was nothing that could end her joyful and flustered grin-

Except perhaps the startled, gaping face of Veinna.

"Oh my God...."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:55 am

OOC: You can do Vienna (: I'd probably get carried away and somehow turn her evil.

IC: Snape stared at Vienna and then back to Cynder. His tongue was knotted. He remained quiet and stepped away from Cynder, creating a little distance between them. "I'm s--s--sorry Cynder," he stuttered in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 am

(( wololo all right. xDD btw I found A pretty good picture of someone who looks like her, in my mind. c: ))

Cynder looked over at Snape, and closed the distance between them.
Her voice was equally low, but she didn't seem angry with him.
Just... slightly unsure of how Veinna was to react.
"It's all right, Severus. It was... bound to happen..."

And Veinna didn't seem to react very well.

She seemed horrified, worried, but amazed. Her voice was hoarse, her eyes wide as she took Cynder's shoulders to look her over, as if something terrible could happen.

"Cynder, are you all right, dear? How... how did you...!?"
Her eyes shot to look at Snape.
"W-what on earth did you do!?"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 am

OOC: She's pretty (:

IC: Snape cowered away under Vienna's stare.
"Vienna, please. I can explain. Let us sit?" he said, his voice trembling. Maybe she was going to tell all the muggles about the wizards world. This was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 am

(( c: ))

Veinna seemed hesitant at first.
She opened her mouth once or twice, as if to respond, before clenching her jaws close together.

"A-all right," She spoke between tightly pressed lips, "But... this better be a good explanation...."

The woman turned and opened the door roughly, walking in and propping it open for the two.

Cynder looked up and gave Snape a quiet, worried look.
She took his hand quietly and spoke softly.

"Severus... it's okay. I should have told her before, anyway. Come on.... it's about time I tell her what I really am."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 am

Snape muttered the undo-ing spell, causing all magical property to return back to Cynder.
He allowed her to lead him into the house as he went all rigid and unable to speak. What had he done? And would Vienna call the muggle aurors (police) if their explanation wasn't good enough?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 am

Cynder could feel her magic return. It was like sinking into a warm bath after a cold day.
Prickillingly numb, but a nice feeling...

She took Snape to where Veinna was sitting, at the table, and motioned for him to sit in the chair next to where she slipped into place.

Veinna's look was cold, stern, slightly afraid.

"Well...? What on earth was that? How did you do that?"

Her gaze shot to Snape,

"And how Dare you involve her in such a dangerous thing! You could have gotten her Killed! I should very well call the police and-"

"Veinna, please,"
Cynder cut in carefully, her voice stern and brave,
"Please, listen. What would you tell them, anyway? They would think you're mad..."

A pause, Veinna seemed to droop.

"Yes, but-"

"Veinna, listen. I didn't want to tell you about our world, or my abilities.... because I didn't want to drag you into any chaos or confusion. Severus and I are... close friends. He taught me how to fly without letting me use... my abilities..."

"Your... abilities..?"

Cynder inhaled, and looked at Snape.
Then she stood and moved slightly back from the table.
Her body shifted form, turning into a black wolf.
Large, feathery wings unfolded from it's sides, and it gave a gentle bark.

Veinna seemed pale.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 am

Snape suddenly felt like he could talk as the black wolf barked.
"We--well, I'm a wizard and Cynder here is a witch. We possess magical properties. We are almost similar to your kind... just full of magic."
He waited for her response, gulping rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 am

Veinna remained silent as Cynder returned to human form, as she was before.
She returned to her seat and put a hand on Snape's in a comforting way.

The woman worker seemed to blink in confusion, her face like a sheet.

"I... don't understand...."

"Precisely. I didn't think you would, Veinna. The school I attend is a magical school. Muggles- like you- can't go there. That's why I never let you know where it is. Please, Veinna, don't you understand..?"

The woman wasn't sure what to say.
And it showed on her face.

"I..."

"Veinna... no one can know. Please..."

"I.... I.. understand... I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 am

Snape didn't know whether to smile or frown so he did them both at the same time, making him looker rather silly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to Cynder. "I really am. I shouldn't have flown us to the front door."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

Cynder nodded to Veinna, who stood.

"Thank you Veinna. Please, you should go lay down... you look terrible.."

The woman nodded slightly before giving Snape another wary look.
She didn't quite trust him all the way now.
But she left for her room, limping with weeakness.

Cynder then turned to Snape.

"Severus-" She spoke sternly, "Don't take the blame on yourself. Veinna was bound to learn someday, like I said. We should return to Hogwarts. The horse can make it back to his stable, and Veinna will feed them.
The dogs can fare for themselves."

A pause, the girl smiled.

"And Veinna is trustworthy. She'd rather not be made a fool to the police, so don't worry about getting a bit huballoo up."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 am

Snape returned a look of wariness to Vienna as she left the room.

He shook his head and tried to regain focus. "Yes. Yes, we should return to Hogwarts. How do you prefer to get there?" he asked, fidgeting with his long, slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 am

Cynder looked at the man's hands.

She really did feel bad for him. He was a good man... and poor Veinna, though she was shocked.... Cynder didn't think it right that she had shouted at him like that.

Taking a deep breath, the girl let out a cool sigh.

"We could... apparate. Or fly, if you want..."

A pause, Cynder gave him a soft look.

"You know, Sev. I meant what I said back at the Sapphire Lake. I leave myself fully open to you. Inside and out."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:42 am

Snape couldn't help but feel low.
"We'll Apparate, if you don't mind?" he said quietly.
"ACCIO ROBES!" he called out, catching the heap of his clothing. He quickly threw his robes over his shoulders. "I'll wash these and then send them back here if that's ok with you? And Cynder, like you, I meant what I said also. There are other men out there for you. And I do not think I am for you. You deserve much better..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:54 am

"Who, then, Severus?"

Cynder spoke with confidence and smooth kindness.

"The others are already in relationships. And I want him to be who I choose. If I find a man who I love enough to give myself away to him, that's who I choose. And that's you."

She gave a soft smile and shook her head gently, taking the man's hand.

"I don't deserve anything... much less what I have now. I'm just a little misfit.. a girl who's made too many mistakes in her life, and has been redeemed too many times... but if anything, I want to give you what might have been denied you in past years. Remember that.."

The girl squeezed Severus' hand gently, looking him straight in the eyes.
Her chocolate brown, kind eyes showed a soft expression of reserved yearning, as if to plead quietly.

"And, as for the clothes... keep them. They're no use here- no one wears them. And you look... handsome in them. Keep them.
As for myself,"

She moved to the table where she picked up a pad of sticky notes and a pen, and marked down a small note for Veinna.

"I'm ready to head back. Thank you, Sev.... again, for coming. It means... more then the world. And.. it was a marvellous day with you. I've never felt more happy in my life."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 am

Snape stared into the girl's eyes.
"Cynder, listen. As much as my heart beats for you, I cannot deny the fact that we have two different statuses. You, a student, and I, a teacher. A relationship between the two of us could jepardise YOUR future. I have already experienced my future, whereas you have time to CREATE a future. And I'm sad to say, your future does NOT involve me. I'm your teacher. Not to mention the outrageous age difference between us."
He gave her hand a little squeeze.
"I had an amazing time with you two. And that's the reason why I came... To tell you ... that we can never be. Maybe in another life, yes. But not in this one..." His words hurt him. Tears threatened to make an appearance but he swallowed them back.
"When you're ready," he whispered, his voice trembling, as he held his arm out to her.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:58 am

Cynder seemed to shrink.

All that day, just for that... devastating news?

She felt her heart quake, tumble, roll. It sunk down to her stomach.
At the man holding out his arm to her, she recoiled and put her hand to her chest.

Her face had paled out, tears pricking her eyes.
She took a hesitant step backwards, her brown eyes becoming dull, unsure, scared.
Her heart seemed too sullen to even be alive.

"I... don't..."

Her voice shook slightly, and could not raise more then a murmur.
She lowered her eyes, fear and weakness suddenly shining through them.
She would be alone again.
Single. Alone. And hurt.

"I don't... want to be.... broken..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am

Snape was trying sooo hard to restrain his tears but he seemed to get weaker by the second. What was this girl doing to him?

"You won't be, Cynder. Trust me. You are one attractive AND smart woman. Men love that," he said, cupping her face.
"You are a waste for me. You contain so much purity. I contain... darkness. Please, understand where I am coming from.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

"I...."

Cynder was trembling.
At his touch, she seemed to shrink even more, and had even closed her eyes.
She could not look at him.
Something in her heart forced herself not to look at him.

The pawprint on her chest gave a ferocious glow, forcing her body to shiver even more.

"d-don't.... d-don't..."

she seemed to pull away from Snape, keeping her eyes shut, her face down.
Tears were collecting at the corners of her eyes.
She crossed her arms over her stomach, holding her sides, clutching almost desperately. As if for security.

"I thought... now that Crouch doesn't remember... that... maybe..."

A pause, she inhaled sharply, her voice hoarse and forced.

".... I don't.... I don't get it.... everyone... everyone I trust....? Do they all...? Do you laugh at me, too...? Everyone I've ever had faith in....
... oh.... my heart... aches..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:34 am

Failing to swallow his sobs back anymore, Snape's tears sprinted down his face. He felt weak. Crying in front of her. A woman. He had sworn to himself that the only woman he'd cry in front of was Lily. But there's a first for everything, right?
"Cynder, why would I laugh at you like all those other fools? I adore you. You wield so much talent. Why would you think I'd laugh at you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next