Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon kerrigan snape cynder Lulu black sound sherbet dustypaws Ovauzhar krystal liam Joachim Disney Lumina Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 am

Snape remained silent for a while, fidgeting with his fingers. Sadly, at the moment, he couldn't accept Cynder's heart; AND her body.

"Cynder, sorry.... I can't... I'm-- There's someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:34 am

Cynder found herself frozen, it seemed.

His answer had caught her off-guard... though did she expect any different..?

Her shoulders dropping lightly, and her grip tightening on the glass of water, she looked down, but nodded solemnly.

".... That... That's all right... a-all right..."
She gave a nervous laugh, almost as if trying to get rid of nervousness- or just plain sorrow.
"... A-all right.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 am

Snape couldn't help but laugh. She didn't know how to take a joke, the poor lass. He stood up and waved his wand, causing everything to fly into the basket. "Cynder," he called. "Come." He held his hand out for her to take as his other hand was holding the basket.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 am

Cynder looked up, tilting her head, her eyes confused but twinkling with hope.
She gazed at the lake again, and the dogs, and gave them a sharp whistle.

They instantly sat up and bounded to her. Petting them, she spoke under her breath for them to follow the horse home before standing and glancing at Phantom.
The animal seemed to notice and threw his head before turning and trotting back the way they had come.

Nervously, her heart still racing and nervousness growing in her stomach, Cynder took Snape's hand.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 am

Snape dropped the picnic basket and pulled his wand out of his boot. "DIMINUENDO!" he said loudly before the basket shrunk into a small object, small enough to fit into his palm. He popped it into his jean pocket and wrapped his free arm around Cynder's shoulders. "I was kidding, Cynder. But please, keep your heart," and body, he said in his mind, "until you find THE ONE."
He planted a kiss on her cheek as he held her tightly and launched them both into the air, flying.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 am

((ehrmagehrd on kindle now))

The sensation of flying wasn't new to Cyn, but the sudden vulnerability of not using her own abilities made her stomach flip.

Inhaling sharply, she felt an urging desperation for Severus crawl over her skin.
And it drove her reply to the man.

"But I have found him... and he's flying with me now."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 am

Snape decided to take Cynder for a long fly, therefore giving them both time to talk in privacy without anyone knowing. "Cynder, dear, how do you know it's me? It could be someone else whom you've not met yet."
He loved the feeling of the wind brushing against his skin. AND the feel of Cynder within his embrace.
He flew them through the clouds, loving the feeling of being freeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 am

((Freeeeeeeee))

The wind felt wonderful- but the warmth of a companion was better.

"I... just know..." she soke pausingly, "and... I've never felt happier with anyone. And who's to dissagree...??"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 am

"Not to disagree?" he repeated. "Well, not me," he said before kissing her cheek again.

OOC: Cindykins, you off to bed now?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 am

(( I'm sorry for disappearing last night. My internet went on the blink, and while waiting for it to come back online, I dozed off.... my apologies, I'm sorry. I'll probably head to bed pretty soon tonight, as well, but I can rp for a bit. ))

Cynder grinned, feeling quite pleased, her eyes closed in thoughtful joy.

She re-opened them to look about the skies as they flew, and a sudden marvel hit her.

"Sev..."
She asked, tilting her head to look at him,
"How do you fly without a broom or wings of any sort? It must be difficult magic- I mean, I've never flown without my own set of wings.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 am

OOC: Its ok. Don't worry ^-^ theres always the next day to reply (:

IC: Snape looked down at the girl, a small smile upon his lips. "It's a little something the Dark Lord taught me. You just need a wand... And it's not as difficult as you think. Concentration is all," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 am

The Dark Lord..?

For a moment, Cynder gave a blank, almost startled look to the man before covering it and smiling.

"I see..."
A pause, Cynder looked about again.
It really was beautiful.
She'd never flown around here before, in fear of muggles seeing her- and not every muggle was accustomed to seeing a black wolf with wings soaring about the Colorado hills.

"... This really is beautiful..." She voiced, almost breathless at the sights below them, "I really should fly about here more often- I've just never tried."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 am

"You really should. It's a useful technique to use especially if you don't have any flying equipment OR if you can't apparate. Would you care to try?" he asked, staring at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 am

Cynder looked back at Snape, her soft brown eyes large and curious.

"You... wouldn't mind teaching me how..?"

A pause, she thought it over.

"Well," She muttered in a way, as if still wrestling with her own thoughts, "If one of my wings were to be wounded..."

Another pause, she gazed at the man and a grin spread over her lips.

"I... I would like to try, if that's all right with you..?"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 am

"Of course, my lady," he said smiling before he landed them safely on the ground. He took in the view and grinned. It was beautiful. Surrounding the two, was a luscious green forest with little white flowers here and there.
"Did you bring your wand?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 am

Cynder looked about the small forest area and smiled softly.
Yes, this place was beautiful.

At his question, she seemed slightly surprised and confused, but pulled her thoughts together with a laugh-filled 'oh!'

Leaning, she fussed with her boots for a moment before pulling her wand out of one, looking slightly embarrassed at her clumsiness, but not at all perturbed.

"All right~" she charmed, reminding herself that she shouldn't let Justice try and make her fly, "I'm all set~"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 am

"Ok. Now, the first thing you have to do is to concentrate of feeling light and free. Like you weigh nothing at all."
His voice had turned into teacher mode.
"Then, you point your wand up into the air and jump. Once your concentration breaks, you'll fall. And be sure that your eyes are open or else you'll crash."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 am

It was interesting how fast Snape had switched back into professor mode.
It was natural, but... almost humerus.
A grin spread on the girl's face, and she had to force herself into a straight face to fully concentrate.

Closing her eyes for a moment to think, the girl inhaled deeply. She instantly put her mind to weightlessness, like a cloud...
Oh, that thought brought another smile on her face, and she opened her eyes.

Exhaling momentarily, keeping her mind on that thought of freedom, joy, lightness... Cynder raised her wand and gave a sharp jump.
At first, it seemed to work, and she floated lightly- before she broke into mad giggles and fell on her back with a dull thud.

This didn't seem to weaken her spirits, however, and she remained laughing before sitting up.
Her face was red from her random joy.

"S-sorry!" she giggled, shaking with her own childish laughter, "I kept thinking about lightness, and then I thought about feathers, and then... well, I guess I just remembered how much feathers tickle, and..~"
more giggles.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 am

(( going to bed. goodnight ))
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 am

OOC: Sorry for not replying yesterday ): I fell asleep

IC: Snape frowned at the girl. He was in Professor mode and he wasn't going to take such nonsense. "Miss Dustypaws," he said in authoritive voice, "it is crucial that you concentrate. Please, stop giggling."
His eyes dark and his face still, he watched the girl. He looked... almost like a statue. Especially in his dark clothing; the black jeans and shirt. Not forgetting how his hair no longer was surrounding his face, but now tied behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 pm

(( no worries. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I had the first day of league this morning, so. xDx ))

Surprised at the way Snape reacted, Cynder did assume he was taking this seriously.
Looking him up and down for a moment, she chuckled and calmed herself.

"All right, all right. Don't get your jeans in a bunch, it's okay. It's just a laugh."

She had a slightly sarcastic and cooky grin on her face as she stood and brushed the grass off her back.
There was a dull pain, but she didn't mind.

Again, she tried and fell helplessly on her back.
Again, she burst into laughter, though this was a bit more frustrated and forced.
Forcing herself to her feet, she raised her wand again and cleared her mind, her smile looking as if it had never existed.

This time, she jumped- and shot at a surprising speed into the air, high above the ground.
She twisted and flipped a couple times, confused and unsure how to control her motion.
A couple times she let out startled shrieks as she kept herself from the ground.

It didn't last long, though, and she was finally able to control her movement, and returned to the ground where she gave a nervous laugh. Her face was white like a sheet, and she looked shaken, but she gave Snape a wide-sparkly-eyed grin to him.

"Well... third t-times the ch-charm, right?"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Snape grinned at her comment. He had never been told to "not get his jeans in a bunch."
He watched the girl intently. After a few tries, and failing, she suddenly succeeded. She shot into the air. But when she came back down, her face was chalky. He pulled the mini basket out of his pocket and pointed his wand at it. "ENGORGIO!" he said loudly as it returned to its normal size. He pulled out a cup and filled it with water. "Here, drink," he said softly as he handed Cynder the cup. "You're a fast learner Cynder, very fast indeed."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Cynder took the cup with shaky hands and drank carefully, trying to calm her nerves so she wouldn't spill all over herself.

"I guess after all the years I've had to watch and learn to survive, it really pays off."

A pause, Cynder smiled.
Colour seemed to return to her face slowly, but surely, and she laughed again to relieve the tension that had forced her body into a stiff stance.

"Thank you, again, for helping me learn this. It... might take a few more tries to get it solid, you know, but... thank you. It's... amazing."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Snape nodded and smiled. ""Well, do you know how to get back to the barn from here?" he asked. He had an idea...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 am

Cynder had perked up much more, and she spoke with her normal confidence, her face with full color again.

"Well," She glanced about, "As directionally challenged as I am, I do think I know the way from here. It'll just take a quick glance around and I'm good. What's up, you ready to go back to Hogwarts, or..?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next