Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina Amythyst sherbet moon sound krystal cynder kerrigan black Ovauzhar Lulu snape liam dustypaws Joachim Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 am

Cynder winced at the sound of Snape's voice.
She hoped she had not caused him pain...
he had done nothing to her, and yet she couldn't help but pour out her feelings in such a way.

When he asked her the questions, she spoke with a forced sob, like that of someone with difficulty getting over death.
Death.... would have.. hurt less then this...

"Everyone else has.... i know they have. I first trusted the Dark Lord with my life,... that he would keep me safe, but..."
She trembled, tightening her grip on her sides.
"My own parents even.... I just... I can't... my heart.... aches.... I can't stand this any more.."

She was shaking roughly.
But she swallowed strongly, loudly, trying to calm herself.

"... Please.... Sir.... go back to Hogwarts without me, then.... I'll... I'll be shortly behind you..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 am

"No, I am going with you."
Silence.

S I L E N C E

He was going to talk this out with her. He made her cry. It was his fault. He was going to stay with her. No matter how long it took.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 am

Cynder was shaking still, her breathing shallow and pressed with the hiccups that plague heartfelt sobs.

Cries of loneliness seemed to emit quietly from her body, and she had to pull a chair over and collapse into it as to not sink to the floor.

".... w-why..?" she groaned slightly, "Why w-wait..? You can go... I- I... I U-u-unders-stand..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 am

Snape threw his face into his arms.
"How many times do I have to say this to you, Cynder? You are a waste for me. Later on in your path in life, you will find someone WORTH your qualities..."
He wondered whether she had heard him as his voice was muffled by his hands.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 am

Cynder looked up.

Her cheeks were soaked with salty tears, but she did not seem to care.
Still attacked by the sobs and hiccups, the girl shook slightly as she looked at the man.

And her heart broke.
Not for the pain she was in, but for the man. She couldn't tell how much he hurt, but she felt it was her fault.

"S-Severus..."
she spoke softly, forcing a sob away from her, forcing herself to keep looking straight at him with her sorrowful eyes.
"Can you not see..? I weep for you.... because You're hurting..."

Her breathing was stiff, forced, hurt.
But she continued.

"What had happened to you in your life..? Can't you see, Snape..? Can't you see that I don't care if there's someone you say I deserve. Because I've gotten more then I could ever hope for, being with you..."

She sobbed slightly, tears streaming down her cheeks.
She swallowed, and forced herself on.

"You're a good man, Severus. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. But... You're right... t-there... there isn't a hope for us to be together, is there...? .... I understand..... But I'll never stop loving you.... I'll stay by myself if that's how it'll be. And God knows I've been alone so long, this will not make a difference.."

another pause, the girl seemed to search. She seemed to Plead with the man with her eyes.

"Please.... stop crying because of my stupidity. You... should get to Hogwarts... they'll be missing you.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 am

Snape's head shot out of his hand.
He no longer looked sad.
But full of anger.
Why couldn't Cynder just move on and find someone who is WORTHY of what she's worth?
He stood up abruptly.
"Cynder! Can't you see what's happening to you!? I just hurt you over and over again! Open up your heart and allow it to love others!" he said through gritted teeth.
"Me, hurting you, is hurting me deep inside. And why don't you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:16 am

Cynder watched Snape quietly, wiping her cheeks with her sleeves, snuffling lightly.

But this time, she did not shrink away. She stood up, tall and brave, and spoke calmly.

"I have been hurt more then I care to count, Severus. Today will not make a difference. Crying and pain is life. I allow my heart to love in a different manner then the way I love you... because I'm afraid. And because I cannot love anyone else. I.... do not love anyone else."

A pause, she scowled.

"Don't hurt yourself. Or deny yourself. I won't give up."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am

Poor Matthew... Sad
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

(( ik. :c -hugs Matt- ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   black - Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5