Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Ovauzhar snape Lumina dustypaws moon krystal kerrigan Joachim black sound cynder Lulu Disney Amythyst sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Gryffindor Common room

Go down 
+3
Jade-Wintersmick
Jacques Nott
AmythystDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 pm

"Cursed?!" Ebony yelped, jumping from her seat. "Who was it? Who? I bet it was that nasty Slytherin team, they can't stand thinking that they might be beaten... I must go have a word with them! YOU stay here and get warm and eat a lot of hot food and oranges and don't die and stay in front of the fire. I'll go find this captain of hers... um..." She frowned, "Wait... who is the captain again? And where did you put the firebolt?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Who else would it be other than DarkHeart. She's the one who cursed the last broom.

-pauses as this will be the absolute worst blow to Ebony yet-

Well, I tried to hold onto the Firebolt. I truly, truly did, but when someone grabbed me and pulled me out, I must have inhaled water and dropped it. So I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the lake.

-squints and cowers a bit waiting for Ebony's reaction.-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Reenacting the scream, Ebony sunk to the ground, her face turning grey until it hit the floor with a thunk, she lay there like the dead for a couple of minutes before slowly muttering to herself, "Quidditch cup... firebolt... Slytherin wins...? No!" She stood up. "We have to get it from the lake and get it to McGonagall to check for curses. Or get a new firebolt. I will not have my seeker ride on a tacky old broom."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

-painfully watched Ebony's reaction, but was somewhat revived by her motivation-

Yes!

-then quietly adds-

Unless it was acquired by the Giant Squid.

-sees Ebony's glare. Sheepishly asks-

Do you want me to go back up to the Tower then?

ooc - do not go off and rant to anyone yet please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

-enters in the common room with a sad look, sits in a corner- wonders what will happen if her friendship with Ivy is finally finished :/
It's all my fault. She warned me that I would not accept and she was right.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 am

She climbs through the portrait hole and looks around. No one in the common room for the moment, but she is keen to avoid any conversations, so she climbs up the spiral staircase to the sixth year girl's dormitory. She dumps her bag on her trunk and collapses on her bed, falling asleep almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 am

She wakes up, feeling a little drowsy and blinks a couple of times, sitting up properly. Realising she's still in the clothes from the day before, she quickly changes into different robes, these robes a black colour. I look rather like a Death Eater with the dark robes, she thinks wryly. She glances over at her Nimbus 2001, debating on whether or not to go for a fly, but she feels too hungy. Maybe later ... She grabs her bag and heads out of the common room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 pm

She stumbles into the dormitory, ripping off her robes. 'what did you make me do?' she growls out loud.

Shown you your full potential ... You will come to enjoy it, of that I can promise...

She lets out a strangled cry as she throws herself on her bed, falling into a sleep full of fire, screams and evil laughter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:03 pm

She rolls out of bed with a blinding headache. She stumbles over to the window sill for a glass of water, careful not to wake her dorm mates, before looking around as she took a sip and realising that it was empty - she had slept in.

She sighs, rubbing her forehead. What is this, punishment? For last night?

Yes ... for leaving.

She groans and throws the first robes she sees, before making her slow way down to the Great Hall for food, snapping at the Creevey twins in the common room who were being too loud.
Back to top Go down
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

PostSubject: Jade   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 am

-Sitting in a chair farthest from the door in silence. Im waiting for her to enter. My only safe place and i know that eventually, shell find me...-
Back to top Go down
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

PostSubject: Jade   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:38 am

-sitting in my chair my eyelids grow heavy and i drift off to sleep gently. Finally relaxation comes-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm

He dressed in inconspicuous, efficient clothing - pulling the hood of his jacket up over his head, slotting into his belt an array of weapons - poison, knives, his wand. He laced up the combat boots. He had to keep light so he could move around easily. He closed his eyes, stowing the gloves in his pocket.
He walked out of the common room - it was mercifully empty at this time of day. Keeping to the shadows, he left the castle.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 am

He pulled on his jacket. Laced up his boots. Shoved the gloves in a pocket. He stared at the reflection in the mirror. Did he really look like that? Those hollow eyes, the determined face, that grimace of a man facing... facing what? And the reflection stared back at him.
Dance with me, he asked his target in his head, Dance with me the dance of death.
He knew where he'd find her, and he'd break her like the crystalised flower he'd dropped on the floor of the great hall. He gave his reflection one last look, that haggard, dead man walking.
"Ivor Morozov," he muttered to himself, "The assassin. The Frost."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Tide   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:51 pm

He sits on one of the chairs and begins cleaning his broom. He tones out all the chatter from other people.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm

-She skipped out from the girls' dorm, her head tilting to one side as she spotted Tide-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Tide   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Once he had finished cleaning the dirt and other shit off he begins to polish the wood. He didn't even know that Mer was there.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

sorry went to eat food >_>
-She walked over and put her hand on top of his, smiling as she helped him polish-
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Tide   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Ooc That's okay!

Ic He looks up to see Mer. "Oh, hi. When'd you get here? I didn't see you." He kisses her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:13 pm

-Her grin grew wider as she continued polishing-
I stay here too y'know. I've been here all day basically. Apart from practicing combat/dance...

Why are you cleaning?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Tide   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:25 pm

He grins, "No reason in particular. I just thought it needed a good cleaning. Hey, why don't you go get your broom and we'll clean it as well?"

Ooc sorry for the late post had to help my mom with something.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:27 pm

it's fine, btw in about 1/2 hour i've gotta get ready for karate, gotta walk down today <_<

-She nodded and perched on his lap, using the accio spell to bring her broom to her. Mer laid it accross her knees-

um..where do i start?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Tide    Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:34 pm

"Well since your broom is brand-spanking new you won't have to trim the bristles. You can start by gently polishing the wood here. Go with the grain and use small strokes, like this." He shows her how to polish the wood properly. "Alright now you give it a shot."

Ooc Okay, I'll make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:36 pm

sorry! :c
-She settled on his lap and followed his intructions carefully, switching to her dreamwalker sight to help her-

Am i doing it right? -Mer turned her face to him for confirmation-

Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Tide   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:44 pm

"Yeah, you're doing it right. Make sure you get all around the handle." Her face was close to his and he fought the urge to kiss her. He picked up his broom and began polishing it again.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:45 pm

-She smiled and leaned closer to him, her hands still polishing as she kissed his cheek. Mer moved away a little bit while remaining on his lap, indicating that that she would let him clean if he wanted to-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room   Gryffindor Common room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common room
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next