Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape Amythyst krystal moon sherbet Lumina Lulu liam black Joachim Ovauzhar sound kerrigan dustypaws cynder Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Clock Tower Courtyard

Go down 
+9
RiverSeth
DeathDolohov
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
Liria
IceFirebolt
Ash
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 am

So -looks from Walnut to Rosier- What should we do now?
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:20 am

Sits casually on a wall waiting for Rosier
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 am

Enters the courtyard, looking around at the snow falling.

'Beautiful,' she thinks to herself. 'A fitting place for me to finally duel this mudblood for once and for all.'

"Lemon," she nods, "Come to die?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am

'Not if I can help it,' I tell her, jumping down from the wall. A feeling of calm comes over me and my whole body relaxes as I draw my wand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am

Ivy decided to take a walk and spots a familiar head of lovely hair. Rosier... She thinks to herself, smiling and walking into the courtyard, but her smile drops as she sees the way she and Lemon are watching each other...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am

"I'll make you scream just as loud as your poor excuse of a filthy mudblood mother did!" she exclaims, grabbing her wand.

Still, a pureblood through and through, she does not forget her manners, bowing her head slightly before giving Lemon another sneer.

Without pause, she flicks her wand, 'Debelito!' the red jet fires towards Lemon, a paralyzing spell if it connects.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am

I snort as I see the jet of red flame come towards me. With an almost lazy flick of my wand it swerves to the side before hitting me, flowing around me before flying back to Rosier, growing as it hurtles toward her..
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 am

o o c: I'm wondering how this duel will turn out. albino
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 am

Thinks to herself, 'you think you can simply use my spell back at me?' Laughs a little, ducking it as it whizzes past, and remember the way Lemon was screaming a pain, sends a

Serpensortia! and as Lemon turns her attention to the snake, almost too easily, a second Crucio! connects with her body, right in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 am

Ivy steps back, startled... She thinks of calling Rosier's name but knows she'd rather do this herself, without distraction. She sits on the ground and hopes Rosier doesn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 am

Seeing my mistake, and knowing I cannot avoid the Crucio, I mutter as hasty protection spell that deflects most of the curse yet it still brings me to my knees. From the ground I raise my wand 'Orbis Du Ingis' I yell and watch as a circle of fire springs up around her, drawing in as the flames grow higher..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:53 am

"Rosier..." Ivy calls out, but frowns thinking she should be okay.
"Rosier, don't do anything stupid okay... Lemon... Please be careful." Ivy sighs and decides it's best to visit whoever, if not both, ends up in the hospital wing later...

She stands up, pulls her jacket around her and walks back towards the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 am

Raises her eyebrow as the flames surround her, unaware that Lemon was also good with fire, with a curse as it heats up, she still has the time to think, 'How fitting, now I can erupt from the flames like a boss,' and instead of putting the fire out, she draws the energy in, using it to yell FIENDFYRE! as it roars back towards Lemon still bent on the ground in pain, double the speed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 am

Out of the corner of her eye, spots a figure that looks familiar, she says to herself, 'Ivy?' and loses her concentration for just a second.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm

I grin as the Fiendfyre roars towards me, and send some of my own to meet it. With an eruption of sparks and flames I send a blasting curse through it and watch as it hits Rosier in the chest. Scrambling to my feet I use my healing abilities and reach inside Rosier, 'Sanguinem Mittere' I mutter, calling out her blood, hoping that if it hits her blood will flow from her nose, mouth, eyes and ears..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Knows that the the spell is going to hit, and knowing there is nothing she can do it but hurl one back at Lemon to at least throw her off her concetration, she casts one of the Death Eater's favourites, Legilimens! torture spell, reaching into the depths of Lemon's mind to bring to the forefront her most painful memories, as Lemon falls on her knees, her brain starts thudding and the pain hits ike it is splitting from the inside.

Suddenly, she notices the blood rushing to her head, and she feels slightly faint as she feels some coming out of her nose.... Fucking healer spells, she thinks, clutching her nose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm

I have less than a second to try to fortify my mind before the Legilimens hits, in its own way a worse spell than the Cruciatus curse. I try to fight it off but memories of being taunted my my sisters fills my mind.
"You're a freak, you know" my elder sister tells me, as real as it was when she first said it.
"You're not our our real sister" my younger sister would say.

I hear myself screaming 'Protego' and the memories stop.

'Bitch,' I whisper, let's see how you like it! Legilimens!'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:27 pm

'Wrong move, Lemon,' she thinks, 'Now all the Occlumency lessons with Snape are going to pay off.' With all her concentration, she manages to block off her mind, but the spell hits and a pang of pain shoots through her head anyway.

'Numor!' she whispers. (The spell gives you blurred vision and you see a few of me, not knowing which one is which.) As Lemon's eyes glance around unfocused, she starts laughing. "Well well Lemon, now I am truly all around you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

'Really?' I think to myself as A dozen Rosier's surround me.
'Nulla Animi' I whisper a soul finding spell, and latch on to the real Rosier. Opening my eyes I say 'Locus Mutem Anime' and smile as Rosier shivers at my touch on her very soul..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Feels a darkness surround her, akin to the Dementors, and icy grip on her insides and she is forced to remember unpleasant things in her life. She shivers as she is transported back to years ago, when she just a child and taken from her family.

"You are a Rosier, tell us everything you know about your father!" a stern voice says. "Or I won't be polite."

She cries, unable to do anything else, and screams at the top of her lungs as a "Crucio!" from the auror hits her.

Trying to clear her mind of the horrible memory, she tries to think of her happiest memories, hoping that the spell currently on her works similar to Dementors.

"Lemon you little bitch," she shouts, "IMPERIO!"

'Now listen to me, you good for nothing mudblood. Wring yourself, wring yourself to death. Grab your neck and close in on your throat hard as you can. DO IT' she commands, watching Lemon's hands twitch at her side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

'Do it, do it, do it' I hear the command in my head and raise my hands to my throat, squeezing slowly. I know this is wrong but I can't stop myself. Without conscious thought I mutter Exurgeo again, cutting of Rosier's air, watching as her hands fly to her throat as the edges of my vision begin to dim..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Starts to see dim black dots in her line of vision, realizing her circulation is cutting off slowly bit by bit. In a wild attempt to throw Lemon off, she grabs her wand and points it as steady as she can, throwing a Sectumsempra! Confringo! Expulso! and watching one of the beams connect her, throwing her back hard against the stone pillar, flames bursting around her.

Falls to her knees trying to take in as large gulps of air as possible, panting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 pm

'You good for nothing mudblood. Suffocate and go reunite with your family. I might even shed a tear' she continues to command Lemon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Still in the grips of the Imperius curse, I can do nothing as the three spells slam into me one after the other - bam, bam, bam - and throw me back into the pillars behind me. From my sideways position on the ground I see Rosier grin manically. Wand still in my hand, I throw one more spell at her, knowing she thinks I'm already done, 'Ardens Carnis'. I watch as her skin begins to bubble, boil. Flames break through her skin and then darkness claims me..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Grins at Lemon, looking like a pitiful sight on the ground, as she waves her wand repeatedly, the slashes forming on her body and the blood spurting from her face and chest, her face going pale, the debris falling around her.

She advances towards her, ready to gloat, but suddenly feels a hotness on her skin. She watches in horror as the temperature of her body rises higher and higher, she feels herself burning, the most she can do is utter a cooling curse on herself hoping the burns and boils will fade away, but the heat is too much as she feels herself falling unconscious with an angry cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Amythyst - Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower Courtyard
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next