Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Ovauzhar Lumina black Amythyst sherbet sound moon kerrigan liam krystal snape Disney Joachim Lulu cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+11
Potion Koller
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
WalnutSelwynn
Cynder Dustypaws
Ash
Phoenix Flame
CrouchJunior
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Tempest Black
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 am

She smiles at his mild display of frustration, though it never reaches her eyes. "They never learn, do they? But I suppose I'll have to do the same. Come up with a story - perhaps that I've been rehabilitated in my absence and wish only for a second chance...you know, the things they say in those cute little stories of redemption. 'Seen the light' seems like an excellent phrase. Tell me about this 'Bryn'. And tell me...who is she close to?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 am

"HE actually. And he's close with many. He has an entire family here of sister's and cousins."

"There's Meredia, a blind one. Hardly useful except for her defensive capabilities."

"Next is Amaya, but she hardly uses her magic in combat. However she's even more spontaneous than me at times."

"Ace, a girl of very high intelligence, but not handy in a fight."

"Eugene, he has limited dueling ability but he's a brilliant healer."

"He also has a lover. His name is Teddy. This fool is incredibly easy to manipulate. I've done so several times in the past."

"As well, he's generally well liked in the school. Be forewarned though, he has tested even MY abilities at times."

Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 am

She frowns darkly at the list. Too many, and if this kid is prominent...well, one at a time, as always. 'Divide and conquer'. The weak links...yes, those will be the keys. Crouch is a better duelist than she is, but he definitely needs to keep a low profile and a spotless record.

"I'd hoped there would be fewer popular kids to go through. I hate the popular crowd. We'll need to observe carefully, make sure we have airtight alibis when we make our moves. Who have we got on our side?"

ooc: Heading to bed soon, I have a class at 8 am -cringes-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 am

OOC Okay night! Thanks for the fun!

IC

"We have me, Amy, you, two twins named Liam and Leah, my greatest apprentice Raven and one other one, who for the sake of her mission, I'm afraid I must keep a secret, my friend. Suffice it to say, she's a spy for our side."

"They will be no match for us. Oh it excites my very BONES at the thought of decimating those blood traitors..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 am

Tempest's eyes go distant for a moment. Six to six, with one mole most likely working on their side. Good odds, especially given Crouch's estimations of dueling ability. The healer, they'll have to render him completely useless - or turn him. She needs to find out which ones are open-minded enough to be persuaded. And the leader...he will have to be discredited or at least silenced. Perhaps if she manages to frame him...?

It will be hard. It always is, working against the oppressive, crushing system. She will need to meet and check out Crouch's...associates. One can never be too sure.

"Let's start slow. The leader, we can leave for later. Building up our ranks could be helpful, but the bigger the group, the harder it is to keep secrets. We need to divide them, sow the seeds of distrust between them, and once they're squabbling amongst themselves, we can finish them off."

ooc: Okay, now I'm going! Night!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 am

I nod my head, "I agree, that's the best possible tactic."

"I've remained dormant long enough... and let's just say the students here have given me a clear reminder of why I need my vengeance."

"Oh I forgot one other one, his name is Lukas. I believe you two would get along very nicely."

"I suggest we begin our ascension with Teddy. He's very weak minded. It'd be best if you were to handle him. I have lied to him too many times in the past to be believed."

OOC Night!
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 pm

She grins. 'Too many times', she thinks. This kid must be pretty gullible if Crouch has fooled him multiple times. But still...she's probably going to need to work on looking innocent to pull this off.

"Teddy...surname, blood status, year, and house?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 pm

"Let's see here, he's such an insignificant creature I'm not sure if I remember it all..."

"Ah there we go!" I exclaim as I recall.

"Ravenclaw, 6th year, Surname Gordon, and mudblood."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Tempest mock-glares at Crouch.

"You're making me do it because you don't want to deal with the mudbloods."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm

"I should think you'd relish the chance to remove a mudblood..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:10 pm

"My ability to properly remove him is somewhat limited under the present situation, or do you take a different view? Manipulating mudbloods carries only so much amusement...removing them is another matter entirely."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 am

"Believe me, you have my fullest sympathy. I believe a more direct manipulation shall be best. One that could potentially get him killed. Just... what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 am

"Direct manipulation? I suppose I could lure him into the Forbidden Forest...would that be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 am

"Perhaps, I do wonder how that dragon of yours has grown in your absence?" I give her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 am

After so long away, he can still see what she's thinking without having to try. Maybe things haven't changed as much as she thought.

"My thoughts exactly. She might enjoy the experience. I certainly will."

She pauses for a moment.

"Is there anything else, or shall I just start slipping back into the swing of things?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 pm

I tap my chin, contemplating all I had said to make sure I had missed no details, "No I think that about accounts for everything."

"OH wait, one more thing. It would help your credibility if you pretended you didn't know me."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Tempest looks blank for a second.

"Don't most of the students - especially those in the upper years - already know I know you...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:15 pm

"Most yes, but several new faces have cropped up over the years."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

She nods in acknowledgement and starts for the door. Just before crossing the threshold, she turns back.
"Should I avoid public contact with Amy and the others, or just you?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:14 am

"That I leave up to you. But you're welcome in here all you wish and it would please my wife to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 pm

ooc: Wait, you married her? At Hogwarts? Oookay...

ic: "Duly noted. Morsmordre, my Brother."

She touches her forehead lightly in an informal salute, then turns and leaves, heading for the Slytherin Common Room.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 pm

OOC Honestly that's kind of been a little vague. We started that and then Amy dropped off the planet for a bit so... -shrug-

IC

"Things are going to get VERY interesting around here..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Jay looked tired, but not in a bad way. It was the tiredness that came with caring for a young child, but loving every moment of it. He'd settled the boy amidst a pile of pillows on an armchair in the corner, coupled with a spell to prevent him from rolling off of it. Jay simply couldn't leave him unattended in his dorm, which was why he'd brought him along.

He sat on the floor against the arm of the chair while he waited, forcing himself to remain awake.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:37 pm

"You seem fatigued my friend..." Crouch had arrived, ready to do what should've been done a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

He got to his feet, offering Crouch a smile and his hand. "Jasper isn't sleeping through the nights yet. Long time no see, Crouch."
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Sarah - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next