Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon liam Disney Ovauzhar dustypaws kerrigan sound Joachim black snape Lumina sherbet cynder Amythyst krystal Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Alucard vs Death the Kid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Alucard vs Death the Kid Empty
PostSubject: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:53 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Allow me to introduce our contestants! 

In this corner, we have the son of the Grim Reaper himself, and one of the best students at the DWMA. He's gone toe to toe with the Kishin and is still around to tell the tale! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for DEATH THE KID!!!

And in the other corner, you have the nightwalker, the vampire who's darkness casts a shadow on darkness itself... He's the Hellsing Families' Greatest weapon. Let's hear it for the vampire, ALUCARD!
(For reference: http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard
http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Death_the_Kid)

A man clad in a red trench coat and a long red fedora stepped inside the ring. He had a large cheek to cheek smile, which revealed his sharpened teeth. His hair was the night itself for sheer blackness, and orange glasses concealed his eyes. 

He chuckled bemused as he reached into his trenchcoat and got out two pistols, the Jackal and Casull, "Such a beautiful night isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:00 am

Death the Kid steps into the ring, Liz and Patty walking in by his side.  He has a straight and serious face, observing his opponent thoroughly.  "A vampire, huh?  I have yet to fight one until now..." By the looks of his opponent, Kid needs to be ready for attack at any moment.  "Liz, Patty! Weapon forms!" With a sigh from Liz and a giggle from Patty, they both transform into their gun forms, Kid catching them as they fall into his hands.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:02 am

Alucard removes his glasses, revealing his bright orange eyes. As they fall to the floor, he begins to fire his weapon at Death while running straight at him without the slightest bit of mortal concern. 

What could hurt him? He had bested the strongest forces that Millenium could throw at him as well as Alexander Anderson! Surely this mere child posed no threat to his un-life.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 am

Kid gasps, caught by surprise, but that doesn't stop him from running and dodging the bullets, shooting his own compressed soul wavelengths at Alucard. He's fast... Really fast.  I definitely need to keep my guard up.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:08 am

As the bullets hit him, even the king of vampires couldn't help but feel great pain. His eyes widened, he had never seen such powers before... It was...

EXCELLENT!!

"At last! An opponent worthy of my power!!" He declared with a sadistic grin as he continued to shoot his holy bullets at the grim reaper's son. If he needed, he'd have to move to his release states.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:12 am

"What kind of vampire is this guy?!" Liz squeals, always afraid of whatever monsters, and Patty just laughs.  Kid is just struggling to dodge them all, trying to find the weakness in Alucard. He's fast and extremely strong... No doubt holding back power.  I don't think this dodge-and-shoot game will be enough for this fight...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:16 am

It seemed Alucard reached the same conclusion as him, "The most we're doing is wasting shells. I hope you're more powerful than this, or else this won't be very enjoyable at all..." He told him with an odd mixture of refinement and savagery. 

"If you have any real power you'd do well to use it now..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 am

"I suppose you're right..." Kid grits his teeth, "Liz! Patty!" And in unison, they shout, "Let's go, soul resonance!!" The air starts to shift as Kid hovers in the air a little, "Execution mode!" His soul surrounds him like a giant dome, three stripes showing, just like in his hair.  The guns transform into large cannons, covering Kid's arms.  "Death Cannon!" 

"Ready to fire!" Liz says, and Kid points them at Alucard, sending a huge blast towards him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 am

Alucard knew he saw great power in this boy, but never in his wildest of dreams did he imagine facing anything this strong today. 

The blast tore through most of the right half of his body, leaving him standing with just his legs, part of his left side and half his head...

With that, he fell over onto the ground...

But he was just biding his time...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:28 am

Liz and Patty celebrate in their weapon forms, but Kid is still skeptical.  The announcer hasn't said that we won yet...  Kid cautiously walks over to observe the deformed body of Alucard.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 am

The room seemed to darken from all around.

Bats flew in from the darkness and spiralled around their fallen master, falling into place on his body, reforming the part of him that was destroyed by his cannons. The bat's fur became flesh as they healed the vampire king.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" He rose from the ground without his hat, his eyes glowing red and he laughed crazily as he applauded them. "Well done, well done..." He complimented with a devious edge. "You truly are powerful... what did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:33 am

Kid's eyes widen with shock.  It wasn't enough for him! He straightens up, his face still serious.  "Death the Kid..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:34 am

"Death the Kid. I shall remember that name. I think you're enough to make me go to my release states..." A red pentagram glowed on his white gloves.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:40 am

The crowd cheers in anticipation for the match to continue! Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:16 am

A girl waves a 'we <3 Alucard' sign frantically in the background
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:55 pm

A young man held up a perfectly symmetrical hand-drawn poster of Death the Kid with the word "Win" written under it.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 am

That doesn't sound good... Kid thinks.  Should I unleash my ultimate move before he can do his?  If it was enough to knock Asura off guard, then surely it would be enough for this demon...  After mulling it over, he decides to go for it.  

OOC I'm posting it because I don't know how to describe it. xD
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:48 am

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Release to Level One. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent..." He held his hands up, forming an L shape with both hands and having his thumbs touch the pointer finger of each hand like a picture frame. Inside this frame, one red eye glowed and then his body became a black mass and more eyes randomly opened all over his body and the pentagram on his glove glowed crimson. 

When his transformation was over, he was donning a red leather straight jacket that didn't restrict his arms. A gigantic eye grew out of his stomach and opened, turning him into a mass of darkness. From his shoulder blade, a black demonic dog head started to grow. And then it grew out of him and lunged toward Death like a snake attacking.

OOC So yeah lots of weird descriptions but here's the basic idea, starts at 3:10:
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:56 am

The Lines of Sanzu form completely in Kid's hair and soul.  Before it completely charges up, the dog bites into Kid's shoulder, almost ripping his arm out of his socket.  But thankfully, a large blast finally comes out of his Death Cannon's, vaporizing Alucard once and for all.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 am

He sent out a second dog, but he knew that he had reached his end. He knew he should've used Level 0, but he underestimated this boy and his master didn't give him permission to use it. "I'm sorry, my master....and Seras..." Alucard apologized as the blast hit him, rendering him to nothing but a pile of soot that scattered in the wind.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:07 am

As everything calms down, Kid falls to his knees, clutching his injured shoulder.  It will heal in time.  He is a Shinigami after all.  But it still hurts.  And the important thing is that he made it.  

Liz and Patty transform back into their human forms, cheering.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:09 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHAT AN EXCITING MATCH!
THE WINNER IS DEATH THE KID!!

OOC Death the Kid wins,
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Alucard vs Death the Kid EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 am

Me if I was in the crowd:  "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCK YESSSS!!!!! GO KID!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Death the Kid   Alucard vs Death the Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard vs Death the Kid
Page 1 of 1